• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers Interest Check

asdfghjkl, yay!

I saw a former interest check and was going to say something but it was from like a year ago so I made my own and now I'm glad I did

There's a newer one that just started (transformer RPs are rather hard to find) over here if you'd like to join :)

Yoyo its ya boii, recently I've been on the high search for some IDW/mtmte rping right now! Like I've been wanting to rp a dratchet a drift x ratchet or some freakin' my oc x cannon character crap! Let me know if yer still down!

Really?! Sweet!
Yup, definitely! I haven't gotten very far with my IDW/MTMTE readings, but I know the basic storylines due to reading too many spoilers. So I may be a bit.... iffy on some things timeline and canon wise, but I'll do my best.

Yup, definitely! I haven't gotten very far with my IDW/MTMTE readings, but I know the basic storylines due to reading too many spoilers. So I may be a bit.... iffy on some things timeline and canon wise, but I'll do my best.

Shoot you're fine, I'm not that far in it myself but its okay haha. Where do you wanna rp at? Do you have Kik or Skype? Of any kind?

*a human that was bumblebee turn into a human is looking at everyone and is wearing no shirt only army pants and boots also his skin has black markings and he looked super handsome and buff also he looked kind of lost and clueless of every thing* huh?!! where am i??!! My name is bumblebee and where is optimus and my other team members ?? scrap arcee is gonna kill me for going off ahead of her again....ugh....*is worn out and sits down* why do i feel so sleepy...*yawns and passed out on the floor and falls asleep pretty fast*tumblr_inline_p0go0debOo1rw2sua_500 (2).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back