• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Tragic Past, Unknown Future Recruitment Drive

Unlimited

Unlimited by Nature
I am currently looking for more people to join in my RP as survivors of a biological attack who wake up 311 years later to a advanced society and must learn to cope with the future. Below is the plot. Looking for a bout four more people, but that isn't a set number. The main thread has a CS to fill out and we will go from there.

On October 27th 2020 an unknown terrorist group released a chemical agent in the heart of New York. Hundred of thousands of people died, but there were a few survivors. A group of people survived the attack but their brains were damaged beyond conventional medicines ability to fix and they entered into a prolonged coma. A year later a new technology known as Nanomeds came into production and the company secured the right from the survivors family to attempt to bring them back, injecting the patients with the medical nanobots in hopes they could repair the damage and awaken the loved ones. Time passed and it soon became clear that it wasn't going to work as fast a hypothesized so they placed the survivors into suspended animation to slow down their aging and give the Nanomeds time to work. They ceased to age but the world around them changed and the doctors visited less and less until they were forgotten and placed in a permanent coma ward and their fate left to the Gods. Three hundred and eleven years later a doctor was doing a routine checkup of all the patients and opened one of the suspended animation pods to check vitals, only to find that they were awake. And this is where it all begins. Don't be afraid, the future is unknown but it is yours.

Tragic Past, Unknown Future

Last edited by a moderator:
Was totally just reminded of The Fonz.

I never actually watched Happy Days. I wasn't too big of a fan. Instead, I was watching reruns of Laverne & Shirley and Three's Company. xD

But omg those are still way beyond my time. Dx

Now would it be possible to have relatives that survived the bio-agent and survived? Like could our RPCs meet some descendants of their families?

Most definitely. Maybe you were in New York on vacation when it happened and the rest of your family lived on. Doubtful that any descendants would know who you were after such a long period, but could make for an interesting encounter. :D

@CupAndCough

Crit's interested? I'm interested.

EDIT: forreal tho I wanna make a future doctor just so that he/she can look at one of the coma patients, whistle, and say "they don't make 'em like that anymore..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back