• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Toyama's Private School of Arts IC

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
78c653a9b6afa2ccbfe84760ab07d603--anime-classroom-high-school-classroom.jpg

Nanami Shiro walked into the classroom and started taking the chairs off the desk. It was his first-day teaching and the principal had given him a strict rubric today he would teach the class about Artistic Creation he wrote on the board :

"Welcome, I'm Mr.Nanami!

Lesson: Artistic Creation

What is Artistic Creation?
-The user can create any sort of being, object, power, etc. by using art.

Everyone take a piece of chalk and a mini board"

As Mr.Nanami wrote on the board some girls from 2-B walked in and started asking him questions. "Umm... Mr.Nanami sensei are you married?" Nanami laughed "I've never had a girlfriend music has always been my only love," He turned to the girls and had a smile on his face. The girls started to giggle, "I love music...." another one said, "Yeah.. me too music is great." Mr.Nanami turned back to the board "If you ever need help come to my office hours after school every day from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm." The girls smiled and walked out of the class "Are you eating lunch in the staff room?" A few guys he had met over the summer asked him "Nope I'll be helping you with your band." He said with a smile "Great," the guys said. Nanami had gotten very popular with the students since he chaperoned a few summer trips.

Mr.Nanami had a very busy schedule, It was 7:00 am on the first day of school and seven people had already signed up for his office hours. He would be skipping lunch to help with the schools new metal band. On top of that, he had to teach what the principal wanted in this boring rubric.

Mr.Nanami stood on the side his desk closest to the door and greeted each student as they walked and he pointed to the board so everyone knew what they would be doing today.

A loud ring of the alarm clock pulled Mi out of his dreams and made him fall onto the ground with a loud thud. After a yawn, he slowly got up and went to the bathroom to begin his morning.Mi began a long fierce battle against his hair with his trusty comb and brush. It took hours before what was once a tangled mop became a cute silky smooth bob. He quickly brushed his teeth and put on deodorant before finally Mi could put on his clothes. The uniform itself was incredibly boring and Mi wished that he could trade with someone for atleast a day but he begrudgingly pulled his arms though the sleeves and put on the white pleated skirt. Once he got the backpack and shoes by the door, Mi set off to begin his school day.

The trek to his class was short, it barely even felt like a minute. Once he saw the open door, Mi walked by Mr. Nanami and said with the cutest voice his prepubescent vocal cords could muster,

"Goood moorning Nana Sensei! Do you think I look cute today?"

Mi had to force the laughter that was bubbling in his throat down so he could keep up the act. He had known Mr. Nanami because he chaperoned a few trips that Mi went on but besides that they had never truly spoken to each other.
AlmighTy AlmighTy

A loud ring of the alarm clock pulled Mi out of his dreams and made him fall onto the ground with a loud thud. After a yawn, he slowly got up and went to the bathroom to begin his morning.Mi began a long fierce battle against his hair with his trusty comb and brush. It took hours before what was once a tangled mop became a cute silky smooth bob. He quickly brushed his teeth and put on deodorant before finally Mi could put on his clothes. The uniform itself was incredibly boring and Mi wished that he could trade with someone for atleast a day but he begrudgingly pulled his arms though the sleeves and put on the white pleated skirt. Once he got the backpack and shoes by the door, Mi set off to begin his school day.

The trek to his class was short, it barely even felt like a minute. Once he saw the open door, Mi walked by Mr. Nanami and said with the cutest voice his prepubescent vocal cords could muster,

"Goood moorning Nana Sensei! Do you think I look cute today?"

Mi had to force the laughter that was bubbling in his throat down so he could keep up the act. He had known Mr. Nanami because he chaperoned a few trips that Mi went on but besides that they had never truly spoken to each other.
AlmighTy AlmighTy

Mr.Nanami smiled and sat on the edge of his desk "The prettiest girl in the whole school, I'm glad to see you how the rest of your summer?" Mr.Nanami moved and sat in his desk "Don't forget your chalk and your board! We have a fun lesson planned for today." Mr.Nanami was very fond of Mi he thought he was a beautiful young man and to tease the girls he would call Mi the prettiest. "Are you joining any clubs this year?"

929185e87e2fa397b7f30a69ba59410d.jpg

Mia Molina

Mia woke up a bit late this morning but nonetheless she smiles at her pile of plushes on the bed and finished tying a bow into her hair. This particular ribbon was a gift from Geo from her 15 birthday last This last year. She wondered if they should do something special for her sweet 16. A giggle escaped her remembering what happened on his 16th. “Heheh, not everything can go according to plan eh little piplup?” The Pokémon plush didn’t answer her but Mia pat it’s head and grabbed her stuff.

After locking the dorm door behind her she walked with a skip to her step. Humming softly as she counted the door numbers until something familiar came along. Door 77 stood in from of her and she knocked thrice and waited. Then another three knocks. Waiting. And another. “Geo? Are ok awake?” Her hand turned the door handle. “Uh..you left this unlocked...Geo?” The door creaked a bit as it opened. He was asleep...still. Mia chuckled and shook him. “Wake up Geo. We’re gonna be late!” Waiting. No response. “Ugh come on sleepy head! Wake up before I hypnotize you to go to class in that suit you hate and have you make the day a musical for me heheh.” She giggles. “Or I can scream. Your choice.” Her dainty hands shook him more. “Wake up!”

Interacting: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
Located: Geo’s dorm

Mentioned: N/A

Geo was in a deep sleep smiling, he was dreaming about the girl of his dreams and of course she came into his dorm. He always seemed to forget to lock his door late at night, its pretty dangerous especially when he is threatened by Mia. He moaned softly in his dream as he heard her voice. "Hehe...you really think so Mia?" The voice got louder and louder and he woke with her in front of his face, he blushed immensily. Damn it...she probably heard of all of that, he hated when he talked in his sleep. "I'm up...I'm up you don't have to threaten me Mi Mi..." He yawned and gave a pleasurable stretch as he got out of bed. "You should really stop coming in here like that...I really need to make sure that door is locked." He begins to dig through his drawer to get his socks and moves to his closet to get his uniform on quickly as he said that to her.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mia Molina

She blushed, wondering what he dreamt about....if it involved the two of them...heh it couldn’t be anything like that. Mia was more like a little sister, or a naive friend to him anyways. He couldn’t possibly...but...what if.. Shaking the thoughts from her head she looked away as he went into his closet. “Wake up on time and I won’t have to come in and threaten you heh...” Her feet took her round the room, her eyes looked at the collections of games had had on his shelves and the pictures framed here are and there. “Are you dressed yet? I can get your bag so we can get to class on time. Where is it?” Her gaze kept to the floor as she looked for his school bag.

"Come on...you know I game late at night, its kinda hard to wake up at this time when I do that heh." He basically told on himself, she never really liked when he was up late like that. "Umm...I mean I was up drawing all last night...mhm ya that. And as for my bag its under my bed I think, can you grab my drawing journal and put it in there too? I may need to doodle in class again..." He bagan to brush his teeth now and with his mouth full of toothpaste foam and some saliva he yelled out to her. "And don't look inside my journal!" He had some...rather interesting drawings of some secret crush and he rather not have had her seen that, heh they move after all.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mikaya yawned, stretching as her alarm went off. Rolling over, she pushed the button before climbing out of bed. She hummed lightly as she moved around the room, collecting her school stuff. She picked her phone up right as it started ringing. "Morning Tatsu!" She said cheerfully. "I'll be fine, it's just school." She laughed lightly as she listened to her older brothers worried voice. "Stop worrying, I can take care of myself." She teased, as she pulled her uniform on. "I love you too Tatsu. I'll send you some of my shots later. Bye!" She hung the phone up and slipped it into her pocket, grabbing her camera on the way out the door.

I wonder what the new teacher will be like.. She thought as she walked towards class. She smiled shyly as she entered the room. "Mr. Nanami." She read as she looked at the board. "Good morning Nanami Sensei." She said softly as she stopped to pick up the chalk and mini board.

AlmighTy AlmighTy SheepKing SheepKing

Mia Molina

Sitting on her knees Mia looked under the bed and found his bag and journal. Her hands ran over the cover of the sketchbook. “I heard that first sentence Geo. I know you stay up with your vidja games. You really should get more sleep, else you’ll get sick. Then we’ll both miss class because when you’re sick you usually can’t do anything and I have to help you with everything....and I’m not good with helping..” Last time she spilled hot soup on him when he had a cold and she ended up saying sorry for weeks.
The journal was tempting her. What if she took a peek? He wouldn’t know and she would get to see his work. Geo didn’t like people seeing his drawings no matter how good she said they were. The pages stuck a little as Mia opened the book. Just peek...she started to turn to a random page...

He finished washing his mouth and came back out to close the book from in her hands and put it away. "Can't you respect my privacy Mi Mi..." He was so happy he came out when he did, he definitely didn't want her finding out he had a crush this way. "And ya ya I know I know...I can't help it though, I've been getting so good at playing lately..." He kinda whined a bit as he slung his bag over his shoulder. "Anyway can we just hurry before we are late, we only have 3 minutes."

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mikaya yawned, stretching as her alarm went off. Rolling over, she pushed the button before climbing out of bed. She hummed lightly as she moved around the room, collecting her school stuff. She picked her phone up right as it started ringing. "Morning Tatsu!" She said cheerfully. "I'll be fine, it's just school." She laughed lightly as she listened to her older brothers worried voice. "Stop worrying, I can take care of myself." She teased, as she pulled her uniform on. "I love you too Tatsu. I'll send you some of my shots later. Bye!" She hung the phone up and slipped it into her pocket, grabbing her camera on the way out the door.

I wonder what the new teacher will be like.. She thought as she walked towards class. She smiled shyly as she entered the room. "Mr. Nanami." She read as she looked at the board. "Good morning Nanami Sensei." She said softly as she stopped to pick up the chalk and mini board.

AlmighTy AlmighTy SheepKing SheepKing

Nanami turned and looked at Ms.Saitou Mr.Nanami was speechless her beauty was like no other. Mr.Nanami cleared his throat "Good morning Ms.Saitou" he said as he grabbed a chalkboard.

"Thank you." Kaya said, as she took the the board from him, her fingers brushing his lightly. Taking her seat, she pulled a notebook from her bag and looked up at the board for the days lesson. Artistic Creation - The creation of any sort of being, object, power, etc. by using art. She wrote at the top of the page. Her eyes wandered back to the new teacher and she leaned on her desk, placing her chin on her left palm. Nanami Sensei is rather handsome.. Maybe he'll let me take his photo sometime, Tatsu did say I needed a larger variety of shots.. She let her thoughts wander as she waited for class to begin.

Mi replied with "Summer was pretty good" before snatching the board and chalk. "Why is it that we don't use white boards? I'm pretty sure we have the budget anyway."

Going over to his desk, Mi sat down and answered the question about if he would join any clubs."Maybe, maybe not. It depends on how lazy I'm feeling." After a loud yawn, Mi noticed someone walk up to the man before going to a desk to sit down. Taking his chance to butt in like the annoyance he was, Mi bolted up and said dramatically "How dare another woman take Nana's love from me!?"
OceanBunny OceanBunny AlmighTy AlmighTy

Mia Molina

“Bit Geo....Wait....Three minutes? Three! Minutes!! Oh my gosh! Come on! let’s go!!”Mia grabbed his hands and they sped out his dorm, the door slamming shut behind them. “Also! I like your art you should show it off silly!” She giggled as they ran together to class. What could he be hiding in that journal that was so secretive huh? He was a good artist, he just needed some encouragement and he could become the greatest artist ever. A smile played onto her face. Maybe she could suggest that art competition again.

Last edited:
He barely managed to grab his phone off the charger as she pulled him and his legs moved on its own to stop from falling as she dragged him along. He put the phone in his pocket and continued to run. "Ya but there are some in my private collection...in this one so thats why so please...don't ever look ever...promise me." Just as he finished that sentence he tripped and fell clumsily onto the floor and luckily didn't get injured. "Owww..." He began to get back up and dusted himself off. "I know how to run ya know!"

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Mr.Nanami laughed "Mi you know music will forever be my one and only love." he walked over to the board "Let us begin, I provided chalkboards because this is the way my school teacher taught me decades ago." He said laughing Mr.Nanami started to draw a picture on the board as he continued to draw he started to fall into his thoughts.
FE8.jpg

Once he drew his picture he turned to the class "Sorry, I'm more of a musician, this is an owl I shall call him Leo" he said smiling "And with a few simple words Leo could fly through this room!" Mr.Nanami sat on his desk "Everyone draw a picture then in fifteen minutes we'll go over the secret words if you need any help please ask."

Mia Molina

”I’m sorry. Sorry sorry sorry Geo....I...you know I hate being late...” she looked down and folded her hands behind her back. “And...I promise ok?” Her eyes met him. “I wouldn’t hate do do anything that would offend you. What kind of friend would I be to do that?” Mia gave him a small smile. “Let’s get to class and I can make up for this rushed morning later ok?” She held her hand out to him again.
[/COLOR]​

Located: Hallway [COLOR]

Mikaya blushed lightly at the other girls sudden outburst. Wonderful start to the year Kaya, already having someone upset with you.. though I didnt really do anything.. and he's our teacher! She bit her lip as her thoughts tumbled over each other. She was glad when Nanami Sensei started the lesson. She happily concentrated on the task at hand, sketching a panda on her board.

d0295fc79c680c398f14051dd5634988.jpg

He held her hand and they rushed to class again. "Its fine its fine...and alright aslong as you promised, thanks Mi Mi." He continued but then that last line. 'I can make up for this rushed morning later' butterflies went all around his stomach as he thought about it. What did she have in mind...kisses? That would be something that could make up for it, so many possibilities! "Umm..make up for it...okay." He smiled a bit and was excited to see what she had in mind. They wound up making it to class and he remembered the teachers name from the class sheet. He walked in out of breath and holding Mia's hand. "Hello...Mister...Na...na..mi.." He stopped to catch his breath.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith AlmighTy AlmighTy

Mia Molina

“Sorry...We’re late.” She took a few deep breaths. “Mr. Nanami.. Uhh...What are we working on?” She tiled her head to the side as she asked him the question. Some kids already hand..chalkboards? Oooo! This could be interesting! Class excited her, everyday something new to expierencd even the boring stuff was tolorable to her. All knowledge serves a purpose. Even when that purpose is just to get an A in the class. She giggles a bit at her thoughts. Using her free hand o hide it. Oh yeah. She was holding...Geo’s hand. A small blush flared onto her face

Located: Classroom

Last edited:
Mr.Nanami turned to them "Take a seat and make sure this is your last time being late." Mr.Nanami smiled "Were going over Artistic Creation." Mr.Nanami walked over to the board and crushed the calk in his hand. "This is my will that is written here, with the two corners of luck, all the things that I desire will be granted in one single swoop." Then he slammed his hand on the board and Leo took flight around the class and back into the board. Mr.Nanami showed his hand it was now covered in black dust "This is the consequence of giving a creation temporary life." He went over to the class sink and rinsed his hand "You get covered in black chalk," he said with a smile on his face.

Geo nodded and took Mia to sit next to him as he grabbed some chalk boards and chalk for them. "Huh...basically my gift except temporary." He smiled a bit and began to sketch out a drawing. After he finished his drawing came to life and he allowed it to move out of the chalk board and they danced in the class for entertainment. "Is that good enough Mr. Nanami?" He asked wondering if it was still satisfactory or if he needed to use those actual words.

20803246490b5279cc199c31e29c21b0.jpg

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith AlmighTy AlmighTy OceanBunny OceanBunny SheepKing SheepKing

Mi took the chalk and started drawing. It was annoying that even time he applied even the slightest bit of pressure, the chalk would start to crumble. Being careful with the stub that was left, Mi finally finished his quick sketch. It didn't have a lot of detail but it was good enough.
image.jpeg

Mia tried to draw as best as she could on the chalk board. Looking over at a Geo he did perfectly, the figures coming to life and then fading back. Determined she drew something simple but was it good for her.
576cd78f57005630de7a1fca2efa97a0--dog-drawing-simple-cute-dog-drawing.jpg

Mimicking What Mr. Nanami did on the big chalk board she attempted to bring the pup to life. Mia was met with a poof of Black dust getting all over her arms and face and no brought to life drawing . “Uhh...I think I did something wrong...” she coughed and frowned.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AlmighTy AlmighTy
(Its late and bbc takes longer on mobile so pretty posts will have to wait)

Last edited:
He looked over at Mia and seen as her simple cute drawing poofed away, he felt bad. "Mi you gotta hit the chalkboard when you say the lines so that way the power of the command actually affects the picture." he smiled. "Here try again, I'll do another drawing with you and we can try it together." He held her hand to help her draw

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back