• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Toyama's Private School of Arts IC

929185e87e2fa397b7f30a69ba59410d.jpg

Mia Molina

Mia blushes and smiled brightly at his complement. “Thank you Geo. Heheh. You look very nice today as well.” Her heart fluttered, she loved it when he said such things. Even if it wasn’t just for her, it’s was still heart melting. “Though hehe, I’m not into those types at all silly.” She looked away. “I’m into a different sort of guy.” The kind that was funny and shy and did his best at everything no matter what. The kind that always helped her when she needed it and didn’t make her feel like a loser when she made mistakes......Mia really wished she could get over herself and tell him...she would have to find a better time....

On another note, scanning the hallways revealed that her phone wasn’t dropped on her way to the bench during lunch. Maybe she just left it on her desk in the class room. Or it was in the lost and found! Hopefully no one stole it... The three students walked back into Mr. Nanami’s class with some time to spare. Her eyes flicked around at the the other students, Where did she sit before?

Interacting: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal OceanBunny OceanBunny
Located: Class 2-D
Mentioned: AlmighTy AlmighTy

Mr.Nanami at his desk "The homework will be very simple I want an essay on your power." Mr.Nanami pulled out different color notebooks and sat them on the table "Pick one, this will be yours for the entire year."

"Th-thank you Geo." Mikaya said. blushing lightly at the compliment. She scanned the halls as they walked back to class, but regrettably did not spot the girls phone. "Sorry we didn't find your phone Mia." Heading over to her desk, she took a seat and put her lunch away as Mr. Nanami started talking. An essay on my powers should be pretty easy.. She thought as she looked towards the stack of notebooks he set out. Spotting a light blue one in the pile, she smiled, already planning how to decorate the cover as she headed up to retrieve it.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back