• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Toyama's Private School of Arts IC

She nodded, “oh ok...hehe thanks Geo.” She took a handkerchief from her pocket and got as much chalk as she could off her. This uniform though...the black dust may not wash out. Darn,
At least there were spares. The chalk felt fragile in her hands as Geo helped her redrew the puppy and butterfly again. He was so close... “Ok. Hands. On. Board.” Chanting this in her head for a bit she attempted to do it again. Hitting her hand on the chalkboard in time and...it worked! The puppy chased the butterfly briefly and faded back to the chalkboard. “Aww...it was so cute and yet...so fleeting.”

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Mikaya giggled lightly as she watched the pair enter class holding hands. A couple, maybe? She thought, noting their hands entwined. She watched as the owl, Leo, flew around the room at Sensei's command. She was momentarily mesmerized by the dancers that twirled around the room. Watching them reminded her of the photo of her parents, eternally spinning around the photo dimension. Should be pretty similar to my power, just off the paper. She thought, biting her lip lightly. "This is my will that is written here, with the two corners of luck, all the things that I desire will be granted in one single swoop." She whispered, crushing the chalk and placing her hand against the board. The panda climbed slowly off the board, sitting on her desk and munching on it's bamboo, before poofing into black dust. Kaya giggled lightly, excited about the small triumph. "Sensei, I have a question!" She called, her eyes shining and a bright smile on her face.

AlmighTy AlmighTy

Mi muttered the words and glared at the still image, and yet nothing happened. He stared at it a bit more before finally admitting defeat. He didn't want to tell the world that he had no powers just yet so he quietly stared at the image practically begging anything that it would move from the chalk board.

He stared at all of the other students. One kid next to him was showing a girl how he did it. Bored out of his mind Mi leaned arcoss his desk and said with an innocent smile on his face and a voice that sounded like pure sugar.

"That's so cool! Your name is Geo right? I'm Mi-sun though you can call me Mi ok?"

Mr.Nanami watched the couple dance "Lovely! I think you've earned the first A I have ever given." Geo helped Mia before Mr.Nanami could he only hoped that Mia would learn a little independence Geo wouldn't be able to help her on the exam. He walked around and noticed Mi's fish "It's beautiful make it swim around the class."

Mr.Nanami walked over to Mikaya "Yes Ms.Saitou," he said standing on the side of her. He kept a straight face as he looked at her long brown hair and beautiful eye's in the light they were green but at certain angles, they looked purple. He cleared his throat "I noticed you panda it was very nice."

MI perked up when he heard Nanami ask him to make it move. He wanted to avoid telling he but he couldn't see a way out. Pushing his two pointer fingers together and changing his energetic expression to a more soft and quiet face he muttered.

"Mr.Nana.. You know that I don't have any powers...."

Mi looked up and pretended to feel embarrament. Though he couldn't make himself blush Mi thought he was doing a pretty good job.
AlmighTy AlmighTy

He smiled at Mia and noticed how close they were. "Heh you did it...and sorry for being so close Mi Mi." he looked over to notice someone talking to him. "Oh, hello yes thats my name...and okay hehe. Its nice to meet you, this is Mia." he smiled I also caller her Mi hehe well Mi Mi actually." He smiled at the teacher saying he had an A. "Thanks Mr. N"

MI perked up when he heard Nanami ask him to make it move. He wanted to avoid telling he but he couldn't see a way out. Pushing his two pointer fingers together and changing his energetic expression to a more soft and quiet face he muttered.

"Mr.Nana.. You know that I don't have any powers...."

Mi looked up and pretended to feel embarrament. Though he could make himself blush Mi thought he was doing a pretty good job.
AlmighTy AlmighTy

Mr.Nanami smiled "That's why I incorporated the chant... It uses a little of my energy every time it is used I'll have a minor headache later but its fine go for it."

Mr.Nanami watched the couple dance "Lovely! I think you've earned the first A I have ever given." Geo helped Mia before Mr.Nanami could he only hoped that Mia would learn a little independence Geo wouldn't be able to help her on the exam. He walked around and noticed Mi's fish "It's beautiful make it swim around the class."

Mr.Nanami walked over to Mikaya "Yes Ms.Saitou," he said standing on the side of her. He kept a straight face as he looked at her long brown hair and beautiful eye's in the light they were green but at certain angles, they looked purple. He cleared his throat "I noticed you panda it was very nice."

"Thank you Sensei." Mikaya said blushing lightly, she wasn't used to being praised anyone but Tatsu. "I wanted to know if this could be applied to photos? Making them come out into the room like this..?" She asked, looking up at him with hopefully eyes. It was nice being able to go into the photo dimension, but it would be amazing to see her parents in this world. Even if it would just be a temporary copy of them.

“It’s..Okay.” Her soft words were lost as Mi talked with Geo. Mia smiled at the girl....she was sure they were a girl but intuition...seeme d off, Maybe the Girl was just having an off day. Mia shouldn’t be so quick to judge. Then Mr. Nanimi talked with Mi. And She sorta started to daydream as those around her talked. Her head went to lean on Geo’s shoulder on its own as she became lost in thought.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal SheepKing SheepKing AlmighTy AlmighTy

Geo noticed her lean on him and blushed but he felt a little happy inside, too bad he would never get this as often as he would have liked. he pet her head gently and let her relax on his shoulder. "You at peace over there? Heh."

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

She snapped out off her thoughts l. “Oh?...heh..yeah.. Inwas just thinking that’s all.” Her face turned a bit pink but she was comfy like this. His touch was gentle and the classroom wasn’t a full of too much noise. Justenoigh to get lost in thought apparently. A small smiled formed on her face but he couldn’t see. Her was stated on his shoulder as she tried to do another drawing. “Yours always turns out so much nicer..”

"Heh ya the class does give time to think, I've caught myself doing it multiple times." He thought for a moment, this moment was kinda sweet and cute from another persons perspective...would people think they were together? He attempted to calm down realizing he was lost in thought again. "Its just practice Mi Mi, heh you know I don't mind teaching you although I'm not the best teacher you are my best friend and childhood friend so I'm willing to do anything for you." He smiled

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

"Entertainment Materialization," He said with a smile "It's not on our rubric for this term but we can go over it during my office hours." Mr.Nanami walked towards the front of the class "After lunch, we'll discuss the homework and I'll go over my grading criteria we also will be getting more students this week the acceptance letters got sent out a little late to some students."

Silas woke up naturally and turned over in his bed to look at his clock, noticing he had slept through its alarm "Dammit! accursed deep slumber!" he said as he sprang up to his feet and raced to get himself ready for the day, combing his hair, getting his rather garish uniform on and polishing his morion helmet before putting it on. He ran to his door but stopped on the way to look in the mirror "I look good, smell good and articulate good" he said as he smirked and continued his run to class.

He was fairly certain he was getting some weird looks from people as he ran down the hallway, he did look like a conquistador had just walked out of a painting, the though made him laugh. he eventually ran into Mr.Nanami "Ah, Sir i beseech you, please forgive my lateness" he asked, looking straight at Mr.Nanami. He knew this was the best start to the day, but the day was still young and he could make amends.
AlmighTy AlmighTy

Aizen's Room

Hearing the loud thumping downstairs, Aizen was woken up by the sound and the sun's light coming from his window. He didn't hear his alarm clock and saw that it had stopped working, again. He groggily gets up and scratch the back of his before he goes and gets change for school. 'My body hurts from carrying too much stuff last night...' he thought, recalling the part-time job at a cafe. 'I was supposed to be one of the cooks but I ended up carrying boxes of ingredients back inside the cooler...' he thought while opening his phone to see that he was late for class. This wasn't new to him. He was always late for class due to tiredness from his part-time jobs that he does all week. He simply sighed and styles his hair like usual and goes over to his desk to get his earphones, plugging it to his phone and then started to play some acoustic music on the way to his class. He mostly liked calm and light music but sometimes he would play some really loud or energetic music when he felt like it. But since he needs something soothing to lighten his mood, he would play music like these.

School Building
After a few minutes of walking he made it to school grounds and looked back to the way he came from. It was completely different from the other class's dorms, but he didn't mind as long as he had a place to sleep in. Aizen continued to walk and girls seem to notice him more as he walks by them. They tried talking to him, walking with him but it seemed like Aizen was just zoned out while listening to music. One girl stepped in and stopped him from the front and was about to introduce herself but he just looked at her, smiles and then pats her head gently and walks pass her. Leaving the girl weak in the knees and blushing hard from the sudden touch. "I wanted to be pat by him too! No fair!" girls whine and just watch Aizen walk away.

Classroom
He later arrived in class to see some things written on the board, and a drawing of an owl that looks really good. Pulls out his earphone and then plugs them out from his phone and keeps it safe in his pocket. "Sorry I'm late." he smiled as other girls blush after seeing the sight of him and he goes over to his seat, not really knowing what was happening inside the classroom.

AlmighTy AlmighTy

Silas woke up naturally and turned over in his bed to look at his clock, noticing he had slept through its alarm "Dammit! accursed deep slumber!" he said as he sprang up to his feet and raced to get himself ready for the day, combing his hair, getting his rather garish uniform on and polishing his morion helmet before putting it on. He ran to his door but stopped on the way to look in the mirror "I look good, smell good and articulate good" he said as he smirked and continued his run to class.

He was fairly certain he was getting some weird looks from people as he ran down the hallway, he did look like a conquistador had just walked out of a painting, the though made him laugh. he eventually ran into Mr.Nanami "Ah, Sir i beseech you, please forgive my lateness" he asked, looking straight at Mr.Nanami. He knew this was the best start to the day, but the day was still young and he could make amends.
AlmighTy AlmighTy

Mr.Nanami bowed "You are forgiven have a seat and turn in your assignment after lunch."

Aizen's Room

Hearing the loud thumping downstairs, Aizen was woken up by the sound and the sun's light coming from his window. He didn't hear his alarm clock and saw that it had stopped working, again. He groggily gets up and scratch the back of his before he goes and gets change for school. 'My body hurts from carrying too much stuff last night...' he thought, recalling the part-time job at a cafe. 'I was supposed to be one of the cooks but I ended up carrying boxes of ingredients back inside the cooler...' he thought while opening his phone to see that he was late for class. This wasn't new to him. He was always late for class due to tiredness from his part-time jobs that he does all week. He simply sighed and styles his hair like usual and goes over to his desk to get his earphones, plugging it to his phone and then started to play some acoustic music on the way to his class. He mostly liked calm and light music but sometimes he would play some really loud or energetic music when he felt like it. But since he needs something soothing to lighten his mood, he would play music like these.

School Building
After a few minutes of walking he made it to school grounds and looked back to the way he came from. It was completely different from the other class's dorms, but he didn't mind as long as he had a place to sleep in. Aizen continued to walk and girls seem to notice him more as he walks by them. They tried talking to him, walking with him but it seemed like Aizen was just zoned out while listening to music. One girl stepped in and stopped him from the front and was about to introduce herself but he just looked at her, smiles and then pats her head gently and walks pass her. Leaving the girl weak in the knees and blushing hard from the sudden touch. "I wanted to be pat by him too! No fair!" girls whine and just watch Aizen walk away.

Classroom
He later arrived in class to see some things written on the board, and a drawing of an owl that looks really good. Pulls out his earphone and then plugs them out from his phone and keeps it safe in his pocket. "Sorry I'm late." he smiled as other girls blush after seeing the sight of him and he goes over to his seat, not really knowing what was happening inside the classroom.

AlmighTy AlmighTy

"The assignment is on the board turn it in after lunch," Mr.Nanami said smiling

Aizen looked at the board and it seemed like everybody was sketching anything and the images would come to life for a few seconds before coming back inside the board. He grabs a chalk and board and starts sketching. He remembers the corgi he always sees at a pet shop. He would sometimes watch the dog bark, run around, sleep or just tumbles down. Some girls watched him sketch and not too soon, he finishes. Looking at his creation, he placed the board on top of his desk and watches it come to life. It was trotting along the floor and tries to follow it's tail but fails. He chuckles before the dog went back inside the board. "I hope I did well Mr. N." he looked down at his teacher, showing his work.

97-tali.jpg

AlmighTy AlmighTy

"I'll see you after school then. Thank you for helping Sensei." Mikaya said excitedly. She couldn't wait to learn the new technique. Erasing her panda, Kaya started sketching again as a couple other students entered class late. Bzzz bzzz Her phone went off in her pocket. Seeing Tatsu's name on the screen, she smiled and opened the message.

Tatsu ~ < 3
them
I'll pick you up from school. We can go out to dinner, talk about your first day?
me
I can't tonight, I'm staying after to talk to Nanami Sensei.
them
In trouble already!? :neutralteeth:
me
No! He's going to teach me a technique I asked about :pout:
them
Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then. Later Kaya <3
me
Bye Tatsu :33:

[/message][/textmessage][/COLOR][/FONT]

Last edited:
929185e87e2fa397b7f30a69ba59410d.jpg

Mia Molina

"Heh ya the class does give time to think, I've caught myself doing it multiple times." He thought for a moment, this moment was kinda sweet and cute from another persons perspective...would people think they were together? He attempted to calm down realizing he was lost in thought again. "Its just practice Mi Mi, heh you know I don't mind teaching you although I'm not the best teacher you are my best friend and childhood friend so I'm willing to do anything for you." He smiled

"Entertainment Materialization," He said with a smile "It's not on our rubric for this term but we can go over it during my office hours." Mr.Nanami walked towards the front of the class "After lunch, we'll discuss the homework and I'll go over my grading criteria we also will be getting more students this week the acceptance letters got sent out a little late to some students."

Her mouth opened to respond to Geo but Mr. Nanami’s words caught her attention. “Oh it’s lunch already?” Time really does fly when your having fun. Mia smiled, at least class was indeed fun today. “Did you bring a lunch Geo? I tried to make something myself again so I brought mine. I think it’s ok. You wanna try it? I need a professional opinion.” Another smile, just for him. Cooking wasn’t her strong suit but she tried her best. She tried her best at everything she could. New students walked through the door, all apologizing for their lateness. "Hey at least we weren't the only ones," the words said soflty under her breath. Mia smiled at the the latecomers as they entered and turned back to Geo and Mi, who had said something about powers to Mr. Nanami but she didn't quite catch it.

"Uhhh ya remember I had sleeping trouble so I don't have a lunch. I could always draw my lunch but I'm willing to try your food, its been tasting really good lately." He smiled. "Maybe we can find our lunch spot for the year?" He suggested. He noticed some more late kids come in, he honestly wanted to stay away from them. He never liked when Mi Mi talked to other guys but sometimes he thought to himself, why does it matter? Its not like she likes you. This always came to mind to him but he just assumed maybe he didn't want to feel that pain in his heart of losing the only person he has ever had feelings for, he just really didn't want to be hurt. He even remembered at one point he beat up another boy in middle school for talking to her, they were getting close and he wouldn't allow it. He is just so scared.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Aizen looked at the board and it seemed like everybody was sketching anything and the images would come to life for a few seconds before coming back inside the board. He grabs a chalk and board and starts sketching. He remembers the corgi he always sees at a pet shop. He would sometimes watch the dog bark, run around, sleep or just tumbles down. Some girls watched him sketch and not too soon, he finishes. Looking at his creation, he placed the board on top of his desk and watches it come to life. It was trotting along the floor and tries to follow it's tail but fails. He chuckles before the dog went back inside the board. "I hope I did well Mr. N." he looked down at his teacher, showing his work.

97-tali.jpg

AlmighTy AlmighTy

"Its great I'll see you after lunch," Nanami smiled

Mr.Nanami grabbed a boxed lunch from in his drawer "See you guys in 30 minutes nothing less and nothing more," he walked out the class and headed towards the band room.

Silas sat at his desk and set to work on his drawing, he chuckled to himself, perhaps he could just turn into a painting and then move after someone else said the words. Maybe another time. Silas took some time to think about what to draw, perhaps a dragon or maybe a simple bird......"No! a lion!" he said to himself gleefully, such a noble and fierce creature. He spent some time drawing his lion, he made it reclined, he made it look relaxed.
lion.jpg
He watched as the lion got up and walked around, looking rather in charge before it roared and growled. After its little show it lay back down and resumed its picture state, no longer moving "Brilliant!" he said to himself in an equally pleased manner. he got up and placed his work on the teachers desk before making his way out the room "Time to make some comrades it seems" he thought to himself.
AlmighTy AlmighTy

Mikaya set her board down, with her new drawing of flowers on it. Pulling her lunch from her bag she wandered out of the room. Looking for a quiet place to eat and take some photographs. She hummed lightly as she walked, finally finding a window seat that looked out over the school yard. Sitting down, she set her lunch beside her and turned her camera on. Happily zoning into her work, Kaya spent the half hour taking shots of the activity and scenery outside.
310c41c664c10d189035c88ccf96a19d--chalkboard-designs-chalkboard-walls.jpg

Mi mutter the chance once again and the fish simply flopped out of the board before finally disappearing. It was good enough for him.
Mi looked for someone new to talk to. Searching the classroom he found a conquistador walking back from the teacher's desk. Mi would have been an absolute fool not to act on his interest.

He slowly got out of his desk leaving the couple and went up to the boy and said with a peppy smile as Mi reached out his hand.

"I let your get up mister! My names Mi!"
KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back