• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom touken ranbu anyone? 1x1 m//

jiji

elderly
i'm new here so i'll keep this short! i'm looking for any and all tkrb roleplayers, i'm multishipping trash and the new season of hanamaru is WAS (rip) reminding me of that on a weekly basis now. i type with proper grammar in-character but can't be bothered with capitalization and punctuation ooc?? i also really like to chat/shit around/make friends with the people i rp with. if you're only going to talk to me in order to plot and stuff we probably won't work out very well as rp partners. i rp primarily on discord but i can do emails and gdocs, but you MUST have discord or another instant messenger so we can at least chat there ooc. i'm on discord daily, mostly just keysmashing ooc, and i can usually post daily as well, but i do have a full-time job and a life outside rp, so i might not be able to post every day.

as for ships i like, literally come at me with almost anything and i will be down with it. my ultimate rarepair is tsuruyagen and i would die to rp them with someone. but i also love like. every other ship. my only no-go ships are kogimika (i just cant get into it??) and ships with the characters who look like little kids like gokotai and akita, and creepy incest ships. i love kanehori and ishi/nikkari, koginaki (im actually on a huge koginaki binge rn so.... hit me up on this and i will Die), everyone/hasebe, everyone/yamanbagiri (the mutsu/kashuu/manba polyship truly gives me life) and taroutachi/kousetsu?? idfk, i love MOST ships so come at me with anything! i'm down for AUs, canon stuff, alternate history stuff, dark plots, fluffy upbeat comedy shit like hanamaru, or serious shit like katsugeki. i'm a total sucker for angst but the rp doesn't have to be sad and angsty at all!

i look forward to meeting everyone & let's give all these swords our love :bishiesparklesl:

Last edited:
So, so, this is funny BUT I haven't yet gotten to watch this, but when I do end up watching it and if I end up liking it and if I feel like RPing it (that's a lot of ifs :O), I'll be sure to call you, you seem pretty rad! Good luck on the search.

So, so, this is funny BUT I haven't yet gotten to watch this, but when I do end up watching it and if I end up liking it and if I feel like RPing it (that's a lot of ifs :O), I'll be sure to call you, you seem pretty rad! Good luck on the search.
absolutely! i would def suggest playing the game before watching the anime because it'll make it 100 x better, but it can be difficult since the game is in japanese. but it's totally worth it haha! either way, the hanamaru anime is super uplifting and a great watch if you need cheering up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back