• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom totally self indulgent fandom rp (Updated: 2/2 for love birds!)

hogwartsalumni211

"Arm chopping is not a love language!"
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello I am back after a ridiculous hiatus, I am Sam, I'm 29f She/her and I really want to rp but my big problem is that for once I don't want to double. I've had a few different rps get started where I am comfortable doubling for people but lately it just feels like I am drained and kind of just want someone to play a canon for my OC or play out my canon ships with me so if that isn't for you I understand and please be on your way respectfully. For those of you who are still curious sit down and stay awhile. Let me explain the details.

:snail:Rules:snail:

So lets get this out of the way I'll try to keep it short. I am looking for someone who is:

Lazy lit/Semi lit

writes in 3rd person POV

Respects my triggers and asks about them

is over 18, I'd really prefer you to be 21 since i'm a fossil in this community but I am flexible but I won't go lower than 18

Be ok with platonic pairings as well as romantic ones - i love romantic based rps but I do have a few plots that are platonic based, personally would love someone who can do both because I do enjoy both.

Loves the found family tropes

is ok with slow replies on occasion because real life comes first, I work 2 jobs and I'm working on my Bachelors in library science so sometimes life takes over and I am slightly time blind

IS OK WITH NOT DOUBLING AND PLAYING CANON CHARACTERS - this is the main part of my indulgence I want to play either canon/canon or canon/Oc where I can be the oc. If you didn't understand that from the top anyway.

and someone who is respectful of everyone.

That's it for the rules, i'm sure you've noticed I didn't list what kind of ships that's because I have a mix of everything and would really love to hear from you regardless. I will list my fandoms and characters i'm looking for will come first!

GUIDE:

<3 means needed for romantic plot/ships
πŸ’™needed for platonic ships
πŸ’šboth (ngl it's mostly green hearts)

Canon romantic ships will be listed below the characters and I will bold my preferred role. If no one is bolded then I am comfortable with either.

:captaincat:FANDOMS:darkwizardhat:

My Hero Academia:

Looking for:
Aizawa<3
Hizashi<3
Keigo<3
Tsuyu<3
ToshinoriπŸ’š
BakugoπŸ’š
KirishimaπŸ’š
Dabi/TouyaπŸ’š

Ships:

Aizawa/Hizashi
Izuku
/Bakugo
Kirishima/Mina
Jiro
/Kaminari/Shinso
Toshinori/Inko

One piece: (anime)
SanjiπŸ’š
ZoroπŸ’š
UsoppπŸ’š
Shanks<3
Kidd<3
NamiπŸ’š
FrankyπŸ’™
AceπŸ’š
LuffyπŸ’™

Ships
Franky/Robin
Makino/
Shanks
Zoro/Sanji
Luffy/Boa
Nami
/Sanji
vivi/Nami
Vivi/Ace (Don't look at me like that)
Usopp/Kaya

Doctor Who:

The DoctorπŸ’š (prefer 9/10/11)

SHIPS
Amy/Rory
11/River
10/Rose

Inuyasha:
(Pre Yashahime)

Inuyasha<3
KogaπŸ’š
Sesshromaru<3

SHIPS:
Inuyasha/Kagome
Koga/Ayame
Koga/Kagome
Sango/
Kagome
Miroku/Sango

Fairy Tail
GajeelπŸ’š
GrayπŸ’š
LaxusπŸ’š
ErzaπŸ’š
MiraπŸ’š

SHIPS:
Jellal/Erza
Gajeel/Levy
Natsu/Lucy
Laxus/Mira
Levy/
Lucy
Mira/Erza

Miraculous Ladybug:
AdrienπŸ’š
MarinetteπŸ’š
Luka<3
Gabriel<3

Ships:
Adrien/Marinette (it's really the only ship I like sorry)

Danny Phantom
Danny<3
VladπŸ’š
Jazz<3

Ships:
Danny/Sam
Tucker/Valerie
Jazz
/Johnny 13 (I know don't look at me like that)
Dash/Danny

TMNT (2003 or 2012)
DonnieπŸ’š
LeoπŸ’™
RaphπŸ’š
MikeyπŸ’š
CaseyπŸ’š

SHIPS:
Casey/April

Marvel (most versed in movies and cartoons but I do know some comics)
Tony StarkπŸ’š
Stephen StrangeπŸ’š
LokiπŸ’š
Bruce BannerπŸ’™
Clint BartonπŸ’š
Steve RogersπŸ’š
Natasha RomanovπŸ’š
Wanda MaximoffπŸ’š
Peter Parker<3
Peter Maximoff<3
Logan HowlettπŸ’š
Kurt WagnerπŸ’š
Storm<3
Erik Lensherr (preferably Days of future past and all those younger ones)πŸ’š
Charles Xavier (same as erik)πŸ’š
Thor OdinsonπŸ’š
VisionπŸ’™

SHIPS
Wanda/Vision
Erik/Charles
Peter/MJ
Kurt Wagner/Kitty Pryde (most specifically Xmen evolution)
Tony/Pepper
Tony/Steve
Strange/Tony
Darcy/Loki
Jane/Thor
Darcy/Steve
Darcy lewis and pretty much anyone tbh

CROSSOVERS I WOULD LOVE TO EXPLORE (mostly Canon characters, also obscure ships so hit me up with questions):

Gravity falls/Danny Phantom

Coraline/Gravity falls

American Dragon Jake Long/Life and times of Juniper Lee

Disney/Dreamworks (seriously hit me with these)

Monsters Inc/Lilo and Stitch (I know this sort of counts with the Disney but I have an old fanfic prompt I’d love to explore)

Miraculous Ladybug/The Incredibles

Marvel/My Hero academia

Psych/Now you see me (I have a major and weird Plot for this)

Criminal minds/Harley Quinn (again SUPER weird plot for this if someone’s willing to listen at least)

TMNT/Any other super hero thing really

MHA/Marvel

MHA/Teen Titans (03)

MHA/Young Justice

Sailor moon/MHA

Sailor Moon/Voltron

One piece/Fairy Tail

OTHER OBSCURE RANDOM SERIES I AM INTO: (UPDATE)
Third Shift Society (Webtoons) **
Scooby Doo
Psych
Criminal Minds
Prison Break
My Adventures with Superman
Batman the animated series
Justice League animated series
Static Shock
Code Lyoko
Snow White with the red Hair
Labyrinth
Yona of the Dawn
Disney Descendants
Once Upon a Time (I gave up after Frozen was introduced just FYI)
Miyazaki films/Studio Ghibli
Infinity Son trilogy (Book by Adam Silvera)

I will crossover just about anything that involves superheroes so seriously just sort of come at me with all of that fun stuff.

I do also have a multi canon crossover idea in mind it mostly involves literary characters but could be adjusted for other things as well. Would also probably prefer to use this as more of like I DM the thing if that's cool with anyone (2/2 update)

Don’t see something listed that’s your particular crossover Niche? Seriously just pop into my messages and ask me. But only if it involves one of the MANY listed fandoms above. Thank you <3

I have a few other obscure fandoms here and there so feel free to ask but this is all i've got in me for now, if you have any questions please message me DO NOT COMMENT HERE I will edit this as needed <3 have a good one my friends!

Last edited:
Mental Health Love GIF by INTO ACTION
Bump

Hello I am back after a ridiculous hiatus, I am Sam, I'm 29f She/her and I really want to rp but my big problem is that for once I don't want to double. I've had a few different rps get started where I am comfortable doubling for people but lately it just feels like I am drained and kind of just want someone to play a canon for my OC or play out my canon ships with me so if that isn't for you I understand and please be on your way respectfully. For those of you who are still curious sit down and stay awhile. Let me explain the details.

:snail:Rules:snail:

So lets get this out of the way I'll try to keep it short. I am looking for someone who is:

Lazy lit/Semi lit

writes in 3rd person POV

Respects my triggers and asks about them

is over 18, I'd really prefer you to be 21 since i'm a fossil in this community but I am flexible but I won't go lower than 18

Be ok with platonic pairings as well as romantic ones - i love romantic based rps but I do have a few plots that are platonic based, personally would love someone who can do both because I do enjoy both.

Loves the found family tropes

is ok with slow replies on occasion because real life comes first, I work 2 jobs and I'm working on my Bachelors in library science so sometimes life takes over and I am slightly time blind

IS OK WITH NOT DOUBLING AND PLAYING CANON CHARACTERS - this is the main part of my indulgence I want to play either canon/canon or canon/Oc where I can be the oc. If you didn't understand that from the top anyway.

and someone who is respectful of everyone.

That's it for the rules, i'm sure you've noticed I didn't list what kind of ships that's because I have a mix of everything and would really love to hear from you regardless. I will list my fandoms and characters i'm looking for will come first!

GUIDE:

<3 means needed for romantic plot/ships
πŸ’™needed for platonic ships
πŸ’šboth (ngl it's mostly green hearts)

Canon romantic ships will be listed below the characters and I will bold my preferred role. If no one is bolded then I am comfortable with either.

:captaincat:FANDOMS:darkwizardhat:

My Hero Academia:

Looking for:
Aizawa<3
Hizashi<3
Keigo<3
Tsuyu<3
ToshinoriπŸ’š
BakugoπŸ’š
KirishimaπŸ’š
Dabi/TouyaπŸ’š

Ships:

Aizawa/Hizashi
Izuku
/Bakugo
Kirishima/Mina
Jiro
/Kaminari/Shinso
Toshinori/Inko

One piece: (anime)
SanjiπŸ’š
ZoroπŸ’š
UsoppπŸ’š
Shanks<3
Kidd<3
NamiπŸ’š
FrankyπŸ’™
AceπŸ’š
LuffyπŸ’™

Ships
Franky/Robin
Makino/
Shanks
Zoro/Sanji
Luffy/Boa
Nami
/Sanji
vivi/Nami
Vivi/Ace (Don't look at me like that)
Usopp/Kaya

Doctor Who:

The DoctorπŸ’š (prefer 9/10/11)

SHIPS
Amy/Rory
11/River
10/Rose

Inuyasha:
(Pre Yashahime)

Inuyasha<3
KogaπŸ’š
Sesshromaru<3

SHIPS:
Inuyasha/Kagome
Koga/Ayame
Koga/Kagome
Sango/
Kagome
Miroku/Sango

Fairy Tail
GajeelπŸ’š
GrayπŸ’š
LaxusπŸ’š
ErzaπŸ’š
MiraπŸ’š

SHIPS:
Jellal/Erza
Gajeel/Levy
Natsu/Lucy
Laxus/Mira
Levy/
Lucy
Mira/Erza

Miraculous Ladybug:
AdrienπŸ’š
MarinetteπŸ’š
Luka<3
Gabriel<3

Ships:
Adrien/Marinette (it's really the only ship I like sorry)

Danny Phantom
Danny<3
VladπŸ’š
Jazz<3

Ships:
Danny/Sam
Tucker/Valerie
Jazz
/Johnny 13 (I know don't look at me like that)
Dash/Danny

TMNT (2003 or 2012)
DonnieπŸ’š
LeoπŸ’™
RaphπŸ’š
MikeyπŸ’š
CaseyπŸ’š

SHIPS:
Casey/April

Marvel (most versed in movies and cartoons but I do know some comics)
Tony StarkπŸ’š
Stephen StrangeπŸ’š
LokiπŸ’š
Bruce BannerπŸ’™
Clint BartonπŸ’š
Steve RogersπŸ’š
Natasha RomanovπŸ’š
Wanda MaximoffπŸ’š
Peter Parker<3
Peter Maximoff<3
Logan HowlettπŸ’š
Kurt WagnerπŸ’š
Storm<3
Erik Lensherr (preferably Days of future past and all those younger ones)πŸ’š
Charles Xavier (same as erik)πŸ’š
Thor OdinsonπŸ’š
VisionπŸ’™

SHIPS
Wanda/Vision
Erik/Charles
Peter/MJ
Kurt Wagner/Kitty Pryde (most specifically Xmen evolution)
Tony/Pepper
Tony/Steve
Strange/Tony
Darcy/Loki
Jane/Thor
Darcy/Steve
Darcy lewis and pretty much anyone tbh

CROSSOVERS I WOULD LOVE TO EXPLORE (mostly Canon characters, also obscure ships so hit me up with questions):

Gravity falls/Danny Phantom

Coraline/Gravity falls

American Dragon Jake Long/Life and times of Juniper Lee

Disney/Dreamworks (seriously hit me with these)

Monsters Inc/Lilo and Stitch (I know this sort of counts with the Disney but I have an old fanfic prompt I’d love to explore)

Miraculous Ladybug/The Incredibles

Marvel/My Hero academia

Psych/Now you see me (I have a major and weird Plot for this)

Criminal minds/Harley Quinn (again SUPER weird plot for this if someone’s willing to listen at least)

I will crossover just about anything that involves superheroes so seriously just sort of come at me with all of that fun stuff.

Don’t see something listed that’s your particular crossover Niche? Seriously just pop into my messages and ask me. But only if it involves one of the MANY listed fandoms above. Thank you <3

I have a few other obscure fandoms here and there so feel free to ask but this is all i've got in me for now, if you have any questions please message me DO NOT COMMENT HERE I will edit this as needed <3 have a good one my friends!
Hello! I know this is kinda old but were you still looking for rp partners? I would love to rp 2012 tmnt or I've actually been really wanting to try writing miraculous ladybug? Maybe even Danny Phantom though I would have to refresh my memory πŸ˜„

Um I don't know if it also counts, but would it be a-okay if we could try a Gravity Falls/ParaNorman crossover? Or maybe either a GF/Over the Garden Wall RP or a GF/Monster House RP?

But if it doesn't suit your fancy, then I'd be happy to discuss any Disney (Pixar)/DWA RP you might be craving πŸ™‚

Um I don't know if it also counts, but would it be a-okay if we could try a Gravity Falls/ParaNorman crossover? Or maybe either a GF/Over the Garden Wall RP or a GF/Monster House RP?

But if it doesn't suit your fancy, then I'd be happy to discuss any Disney (Pixar)/DWA RP you might be craving πŸ™‚
hi! so I've never seen paranorman but I do know the premise of it same with monster house and while I have seen over the garden wall I'm not sure how that would work unless you have ideas. in which case please private message me

Hey, I’m not sure if you’d be interested but I’d love a MCU Loki rp. I don’t really have any plot idea off the top of my head though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back