• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Totally Original Story Ideas... and maybe some fandoms (MxF)

BigTexMex

This pale blue dot
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Quarantine sucks, being stuck inside sucks, and not being able to go out sucks. To makes things suck less I've come up with a few original ideas I want to throw out to everyone reading this and see if anything catches your eye. All plots are open for change and world building. And I guess I'll throw in a few fandoms as well that I'd be down for. First off! Some basic rules.

- As long as you can give me a minimum of two solid paragraphs then I'll be fine. By solid I mean something that I can reply off of. I know post length vary when in conversations as opposed to action. If you are someone who post multiple paragraphs then great! I promise I can match whatever you throw my way.

- It's your story as much as mine. Feel free to add plot twist and surprises as you see fit, I'll do the same. All I ask is that you don't control my character or do something to my character without letting me know first.

- I play male roles as my main. As the title says I'm only looking for MxF stories right now. I can play as many side characters as we want, we can work that out while plotting. I am looking to add romance to the stories, but only as a part of the story and not the whole thing. Romance only stories never survive long because there's no sustenance.

- With everything going on right now I am on pretty much every day at some point. That means I can shoot out as many replies as you do. I just ask that you try to post a few times a week if possible. If your schedule changes let me know, and I'll do the same for you.

- I'm over 18 so I ask that you be as well. The stories can have a more mature plot to them and I feel uncomfortable doing that with people under 18.

- I don't have any triggers so let me know your's. I don't want to cross any lines or make someone uncomfortable.

Here are my story ideas. In these I'll say what role MC is, but that's not locked in. If you like MC's role better then YC's then we can talk about switching them up. Again, all plots here are open for change.

A Dilemma in Time
In the present the US government is working towards time travel. Of course this is a top secret project and is only known by the top government officials and the few people working on the project itself. Progress is made over time until one of the first attempts to turn on the time machine backfires. In the cross hairs of the machine is MC. A young researcher fresh out of college, really only in the project because his mentor was in charge. MC is thrown backwards in time to the mid 1900's, either 40's or 50's, and ends up in the same room he had been in, but surrounded by different people. MC has been transported back to when the US government was first working towards time travel. The two machines had connected to each other over time, because of this both machines backfired and now don't work. YC is a scientist/researcher from the past time period that is there when MC comes through. Of course the first time traveler is a shock to everyone, but they soon realize that no one knows how it actually worked or how to get the machine fixed and working again. Now MC is stuck in the past trying to help and working with YC. But when the machine is closer to being fixed and feelings start to rise between our characters, do they act on them or keep them silent?

Through the Wormhole
The human race has spread through the stars. Living on multiple planets through different systems with a population numbering in the hundreds of trillions. Even in these advanced times there is still the basic human instinct of wanting what other's have. Human space is split into five different space empires/nations. Always at war with someone over something. The constant war has cause many of the citizens of the different nations to grow tired of war. In an effort to get as far away from the wars as possible, a giant colony ship is made in secret, one with new wormhole technology that can travel to the other side of the galaxy. Scientist, doctors, politicians, explorers, ex soldiers, and families from every nation are welcome. Word is given out in secret. Most are brought in because they can help build a new world, some by luck, and other's simply because they knew the right people. 10,000 new settlers are put on this ship and head towards a wormhole on the edge of human space. Once they go through the wormhole everything changes. They are no where near where they thought they would be. Forced to land on the first slightly habitable planet they find due to engine trouble. They now must adapt and survive, just like the settlers of old. The only problem is the humans aren't alone in this part of space.

Demons and Politics (Taken)
Three hundred years ago a portal was opened between two worlds. One side was the world of humans, the other was the world of demons and magic. Demons of all kinds came into the human world, and brought magic with them. It was a shock to the humans to see horrors from their nightmares walk around. An even bigger surprise was the multitude of demons who looked very human besides their horns and tails. A war was fought between the two races. One that lasted fifty years and was held as a stalemate. The demons had deadly monsters on their side and the advantage of magic, but the humans had more numbers. Over time humans were born with affinity to magic which they used against the demons. What brought the war to an uneasy truce was the unexpected closure of the portal. The demons formed there own nation and lived next to humans. Two hundred and fifty years later our characters come into play. By this time humans and demons live together through different nations and in cities all over. Discrimination is held against both sides. Demons are treated poorly in human nations as are humans in demon nations. The next part will be open to planning as we both see fit. Our characters meet, one human and one demon. One, both, or neither can be from one a royal family. They can both be commoners. Basically they would be people who are more open to the other race and willing to work together to find a true peace.

FANDOMS! Here is a list of the fandoms I can do. I only play OC's, but I like to use the worlds from other things. You can play an OC or cannon character if you want to.

Star Trek
Star Wars
Grimm
Pokemon
Marvel
DC
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
The Expanse
Mass Effect
Elder Scrolls
Fall Out
Shadowrun
Stardew Valley
The Division

If you are interested in any of these then send me a PM and we can plan some stuff out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back