• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TOTALLY DRAMATIC

dance of the corvids

||🌹"You kiss me like it was your job." 🦴 ||
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
welcome one and all to my total drama rp interest thingy!!

im charlie, nice to meet you!
Total drama has been one of my interests for years now, and even though it died down throughout 2021-22, it was revamped by all the amazing people on tiktok. I hope you feel the same about TD that i do!

anyways, into the actual interest check

im thinking of/prefer either doing World Tour, All stars, or just regular Island! ( or if were feeling rather motivated, Ridonculous Race )
i prefer to mainly use an OC, because i have made 3 that are just sitting in the back of my mind, especially lore wise for the first one.
im not too picky if you do play a CC or OC, because that would be very hypocritical of me lol so be who you want to be! and if you’d like, we could double up w/ pairing if your using our OCs or if you just like a certain CC ship! (I.E Noco, KJ, Aleheather, etc)
either reply to this or DM me if your interested!
BYEEEEEEE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back