• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Totally Different

AviouslyPTX

Love is Love. No matter what sex.
Totally Different
I should really be studying right now, but I felt like creating a roleplay instead. Differentiality makes us human, but starting at a young age, we learn that being different is weird, that you have to be the same to get along. Eight people are chosen to test this theory out. They are equally split down the middle, meaning there are four guys and four girls. They range in ages from 19 to 25 and could be considered the typical stereotypes.

Guys:
There's the Jock. He's your typical ladies man, really into sports, possibly even a player on occasion.
Next is the Clown. He's the funny guy, always making people laugh and just feel good overall. He can even be a prankster at times.
The Bad Boy. Always one to be "living like Larry" and is willing to break the rules to have a bit of fun on the edge.
Finally, there's the Gamer. He's not very sociable, usually preferring to play video games than hold a conversation.

Girls:
First, the Diva. There's one in every group right? We'll just say she's a bitch. She has to have everything her way and is willing to do whatever it takes to get it.
Then, the Artist. She is very creative and sociable. She expresses her emotions through her art and is very passionate about it.
The Bookworm. She usually keeps to herself and her books, not really much for socializing.
Last, the ever-so-important Prep. She has looks and money, but all that is superficial to her even though it would seem her and the Diva would get along perfectly. In reality, she has a heart of gold.

The eight of them, all strangers to each other, are brought to an over the top, extravagant mansion that sits on a whopping 1,000 acres of land that includes it's own tennis court, lake, basketball court, ice rink, a building just for transportation such as golf carts and jet skis, and a completely separate building that houses all the horses, as well as a lot more. For an entire year, they are expected to live there just as they would everywhere else in order to see just how well eight totally different people can live together.

So this is just an idea I had and figured I'd throw it out there. If this thread gets enough likes and all, then I'll create the other ones. THIS IS NOT FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. I'm not doing reservations on it so everyone has an equal chance. I will have more rules up later, but for now, all you need to know is that this will be detailed so I expect two well-written paragraphs per post, but if you have writer's block (Understandable) the one will be fine. Just don't make it a habit. Also please be active. I've seen so many RPs die since I've been back, and I've only been back from hiatus for like two weeks.
P.S. I'm open to ideas of what you guys would like to see!

Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

Last edited:
Because it's almost 2 in the morning, I'll start working on the thread tomorrow after class XD (Or today...I know what I mean)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back