• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Totally Different OOC

Trick's gonna simultaneously cheer him on while telling him to be careful but also egging him on but also telling him that if he dies, Trick's gonna kill him.

ack! i lost internet connection the whole day yesterday so i'm still writing my post rn

queen bee on the way

Malcolm is gonna be like that idiot dog that wants to hump your leg and play fetch with him, but runs away when people raise their voices lol....especially with the girls haha

I have a feeling that if Kristie and Scarlet keep going at it Stella is just gonna flip on both of them haha

also Raku Raku no big deal you might have just missed my post but Stella is heading with ya guys to get some booze too

Trick's the mom that just wants everyone to get along. He's a pure smol bean that's filled with sunshine so please torture him/protect him. XD

Just so you guys know, you dont habe to wait on me lol I've been working on things for finals

Wheeeere's my earth angel bookwooooorm....

ALSO GODDAMMIT WHY DID TRICK HAVE TO BE ARO SO MANY GREAT GIRLS UGH I WANT HIM TO CATCH FEELINGS BUT HE HAS NO FEELINGS TO CATCH IT'S GONNA BE ENTIRELY PLATONIC No, actually, that's gonna be great. I remember why he's aro now. This is gonna be fun no matter what. ^_^

I've been working on studying for finals since no one's interacting with my character for the time being

Yep I'm here! Just been out of town with family over the holiday, I'll get something up as soon as I get back home.

Just waiting for folks to get back and post up thier replies lol I dont want topost until everyone gets a chance again XD

Just waiting for folks to get back and post up thier replies lol I dont want topost until everyone gets a chance again XD
Just letting you know you dont have to wait on me. I'll try to post asap but if I'm the only one that doesn't then that's fine

I posted. Sorry it took so long. I should be more active now. I just had some stuff IRL to deal with job wise. Please forgive me! Also, Pandaskel Pandaskel love that I am your 'Earth Angel Bookworm" lol We will see how the bitch and bookworm thing turns out hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back