• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Totally Different OOC

AviouslyPTX

Love is Love. No matter what sex.
tumblr_o4vmgsAFpc1rctpomo1_500.gif
code by l o l i t a

RULES
1) This is the OOC thread which means no fighting at all. I want to be happy here. If you start arguing, you're gone.
2) No God-Moding. No one likes it when you control their character.
3) Be active please. I really don't want this to die.
4) At least 2 paragraphs (5+ sentences). More is obviously better but give us something to work with. If you have writer's block then one is fine but don't make it a habit.
5) If you read these rules, put your favorite food in the Extra section of your character sheets.
6) Have fun!

Last edited:
I should be finished in the next day or two, so excited to see what you think and hopefully get this thing rolling soon! ^.^

There's not really a deadline but I would like to start it sooner rather than later so just whenever all the spots are filled.
oh alright... well... looking forward to see who made in xD

Hopefully it won't take too long...i hate making decisions like this because I don't want to disappoint anyone XDA

Hellooooooo~ Sorry to be the last one to sign up, but really hoping I get in! Maybe you should wait a day or so, though, just to make sure no one else wanted to sign up. I just wanted to do it as soon as possible before someone else snatched the role. XD

That's what I was trying to do so everyone could at least have a chance. I'll probably give them until tonight just so the opportunity is there but that way we're not like waiting days

I will post tonight. I get off work at 8 pm EST but I am ok if yall post again before I do. I can be fashionably late to the house :-)

Gonna call it right now, Vincent and David are best friends. They're so hecking similar to each other, it's uncanny.

More than likely. Just wait till Vinny starts doing his little stunts and gets the idea in his head, "Hmm... time to freak some people out".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back