• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Total Drama Island

lonecoyote

Always Confused

tumblr_mavixsCZGr1rh0godo1_400.gif

Hello! It's me againnn! So because I love to stress myself out, I want to see if any of you beautiful people would like to be apart of a Total Drama Island rp! I personally love the show and have been with them since the beginning (ok so after season three I lost interest but thank God for Netflix amIright?)

The setting will be in Canada like the original season. I would like at least ten campers (if there's more that'd be pretty neato). The goal is like it is every season! Survive eight weeks of torture and win one million dollars! Since this is an interest check because I want to know if people will be interested before I make the thread, everything else will be revealed in the official thread once I get enough responses. Don't like "Casual" fool you, I like details and will not accept anything under one paragraph (five sentences). So with that being said, I hope to see you all at camp!

Oh and why the gif of Duncan and Courtney? Because I ship them harder than anything I've ever shipped anyone before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaas!!! SAME! I knew their little hate would turn into love hehehhe. Oh yeah IM INTERESTED! 👹

Users who are viewing this thread

Back