• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Total Drama All Stars 2?

Vampiress

Vampire Princess/Queen of Fire
if anyone has heard of or seen Total Drama Island it is a tv show. If you have seen it and kept up with it you would know that season 5 was an all star season with cast members from seasons 1 to 4 so far the LAST total drama season was season 6 where they had a COMPLETE new cast "again". Anyway I was thinking of making a second all Star cast with the original number of competitors and anyone from season 1 to 6 is allowed yes even Gwen. So what are you waiting for if you are interested say here or pm me that you are.... Oh one more thing if you DON'T want an actual cast member you can make your own character because character per person is going to be two minus me because I have to play Chris or will I make a female version of Chris? I don't know maybe... Anyone pm me or comment below if you are interested in TOTAL.... DARMA..... ALL....... STARS...... TWO! PS anyone who uses Zeke and Dakota have to us the very first versions so NO Feral Zeke or Dakotazoid

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back