• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Toriko (Ever and Enzer)

Zebra smiles and nods to the girl before giving her a kiss on the lips, " I love you so much my sweety bean." He says adorably.

" Aww I love you too my zebby webby~" Kiri says adorably as the two start calling each other pet names back and forth. They hear more gagging and the plants around them start to wither. " Uh oh.... did we go too far?" She says before hearing someone puking leaves. The two then see Poppy running over to her sister Zuki.

" Zuki! You are killing my babies!" Poppy yells at her sister.

She then notices her sister looking pale, " Poppy... I think the fruit they ate was poison cause I feel si--" She throws up some dead leaves.

Poppy blinks and picks up her sister before she starts walking back to the autumn section of the island to help calm the girl down a bit. " Those two did not eat poison. They ate the loving couprune..."

" So they did eat poison! I feel sick just looking at them!" Zuki yells causing her oldest sister to laugh.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri gets a tex from poppy saying
'that was my sister she was observing you and assumes you ate poison dont worry your couple dance lessons are still on schdule with the record package :)' kiri smiled "Oh we gotta get ready for our dance lessons." kiri said smiling.

Aimaru sees atumnn and poppy nd smiled "Ah you must be one of poppys sisters. im Aimaru and i was invited here by poppy to check up on her. i heard she was abducted."

Zebra blinks at the mention of dance classes, " Yay... dance classes" He says trying to sound excited while at the back of his head he hears his brothers laughing at him for having two left feet. He mentally slaps himself, ' No no no I can do this. I am not going to mess up' He thinks to himself feeling determined. ' I will master this dancing...'
---
Poppy almost ends up dropping her sister when she hears Aimaru from behind. She slowly turns to look at him as Zuki smiles calmly and mischievously, " Hello~ I am Zuki. YOU must me Aimaru... Nice to mee you. My sister has told me soo much about you~" She says as Poppy give her a look and drops her on the ground.

" You seem to be feeling better now..." The pink head says as Zuki get up and dusts herself off.

" Yes... yes I do. Why don't I show--"

" No, I will show him around..." Poppy says as she grabs Aimaru's arms and starts walking away.

" Awe I will tell our sisters that you are on a date"

" I am NOT on a date!!" Poppy states with a huff making Zuki laugh as she walks off.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

chrissy smiled as they went to the dance lesson which to his relief was just her teaching him a dance move she did in a concert.She smiled seeing him happy but what she said didnt know he would be in a mix of embaresment and rage "Im so happy you are trying this dance! Your brothers and poppy said you kept trying to do it and fell."

Aimaru was in awe of all the flora and fauna but kep looking over his shoulde protectively thinking he was being watched and wanted to protect her.

Zebra's eye twitches at what Kiri says to him, " They said that huh..." he replies realizing that this whole thing is a ploy to get blackmail and that there is possibly a video camera somewhere recording him.
--
Poppy smiles softly as she walks around with Aimaru finding his surprised expression adorable. She then notices his nervousness and sighs softly, " You aren't imagining things, we are actually being watched...'' She sighs as she turns to see her youngest sister Summer recording them. " Summer comes out I know you are there"

Summer peeks out and waves, " HI!" She smiles happily. " Are you enjoying your date?"

Poppy blushes, " It is not a date!"

"Then why are you holding hands with him?" Summer asks curiously as she tilts her head curiously.

Poppy blinks and looks at the hand before her face reddens, "... I am making sure he doesn't get lost..." She replies. She then hears the camera go off and Summer sending the picture to her sister as she ran off. " Summer!" Poppy yells as she runs after the small girl.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri helps zebra look for a camera which it wasnt there caue it was removed and the only thing there ws a note saying 'oracle was here ty for using fate entertainment prease go to reception for your bill :)' kiri sighs "you were right we were tricked.. im sorry i just wanted a cute memory."

Poppy
Poppy almost caught up with Summer until she felt a sharp pain go through her body. She drops to the ground as more pain goes through her body. Her vision starts to blur as her hair slowly turns inky black as feet before brown while changing to forest green as it goes up against her body. Her nails turn to bark while still looking sleep, eyes rose red her and her lips become ivy green. Poppy hums softly as she walks toward the people that disturbed her forest.

Zebra
Zebra sighs in annoyance, " It's fine..." he says softly to Kiri before noticing that the plants in the forest suddenly became aggressive.

He then hears Summer running towards them and screaming, " GET OUT OF THE FOREST! SOMEONE WOKE UP THE NATURE DEMON!!"

Zebra reacts immediately and picks up Kiri before bolting out of the spring forest as the plants became hostile and tried to catch them. " What the hell is going on?!" He yells as Summer runs over.

" I don't know, but someone angered Poppy!" Summer yells.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Kiri blinks confused but then saw the 'passive side' of her friend seeing red roses, tulips,red and white carnations,and primroses surrounding them and a woman walking over smiling she was made of wood "Hello my name is Willa and my mother told me to help you with your lovers vacation while she handles with pest control." She looks at summer "Miss summer mother requires your asitance..now.."
~
Gale smiled as he took the flower and the caged animals that were exotic and put them on the boat with oracle and hops on it. "ready to leave milady.."

Oracle
Oracle smiles as she sits on the boat with the tape recording in her hand. " Yep!" she replies to Gale with a smile not knowing that he just did the biggest no no ever. The boat is about to move, but seaweed came out of the water and tied up the boat. The blonde hair lady blinks as she looks at the seaweed, "...Um...Gale... did you ask the residents of the island before taking the plants?..." She asks the male nervously.

" Um... Kinda" He replies calmly.

Oracle raises an eyebrow, "... Kinda? What do you mean kinda?" she asks before claws came out from a nearby cage and swipe the trim of her bangs off.

" And please please tell me you also asked before taking any of the animals..."

"Well in our defense that was a quill cat and it did not belong in that environment--"

" That doesn't matter! You should've asked her before touching anything on the island!"

" I did! But Poppy did not look like how you described her! She had red hair and a flat che-- that wasn't her was it.."

" NO IT WASN"T! YOU JU-- She is behind me isnt she..."

" Yeah..."

Oracle gulps before looking at Poppy, "... Hey Poppy...or Gaea..."

Gaea smiles, " It's Gaea dear and you have been a naughty girl..." She chuckles darkly.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri begins panicing seeing her furbaby is missing "WHERE IS OUR FURCHILD!" kiri screams loking about thinking critty might had tried to eat one of the monkies tht overpopulated the island then sees he boat. snarling she bean running to the boat only to cramp her left leg. "Gah this is what i get for doing leg dayy!" she says falling almost in the water. she held her leg in pain.

Critty hears Garea and purrs happil and meows like a bratty cat demanding fish. gale knew he was in deep trouble after he realized the quilcat he thought was an invasive species was actually owned by someone on the island. "Mistress i think were f*cked."

Zebra

Zebra follows after the girl to the boat and catches Kiri when she collapses on the ground. He walks back to the shore and sets her down, " Don't worry Gaea is taking of it..." he says to the girl reassuringly as he gently starts to massage her leg to hel[ relieve some of the pain.

Gaea

The lady of the island watches Oracle back up, " Gaea, please... I didn't know--" The lady cuts off the blonde girl by tieing her and Gale up with seaweeds tightly.

" I don't want to hear your excuses..." The lady says darkly. " You took things that didn't belong to you... without asking." She smiles as she picks the girl up and hovers her towards Critty who is meowing and purring nonstop for food. " Maybe, you can help by filling this beautiful kitten's stomach?"

She watches the color drain from Oracle's face, " W-wai--" Oracle screams when Critty swipes at her obviously wanting to eat her. " I AM SORRY! PLEASE DONT LET HER EAT ME! I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU!" She screams at the top of her lungs as she cries and struggles in her binding. " Just... don't let her eat me..." She whimpers crying.

Gaea smiles as she gives Critty a fish to eat before releasing the animal to head back to the island. Vines came over to the boat and took the potted plants back to their rightful place. She then picks up Gale and Oracle and hovers them over the ocean. " So... who told you to come to my island to collect plants and animal... hm?"
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri hugs critty and then a BANG from another crate opens and more animals come out a snowcorn A an octohorn boar, a autumn wolf and a huge bear that looked really REALLLY angry. aimaru being protective screams "POPPY GET OUT OF ITS WAY! THAT IS A HONEY BEAR IT WILL KILL YOU IF IT DOESNT GET HONEY FROM YOUR SISTERS!"

Poppy

Poppy blinks regaining control of her body before jumping out of the way as the bear swipes at her. " ZUKI! YOKI!" She screams as Oracle and Gale drop into the ocean. She jumps back from the Autumn and Winter girl animals. She watches the Snowcorn gallop towards the winter area while creating an ice bridge and the 3 autumn animals running into her forest and possibly causing trouble. Poppy takes a deep breath and screams, " YOKI!! ZUKI!!" she screams again as he voice echo through the whole island.

She then sees a lightning strike in front of 3 Autumn animals and Zuki stand there with a pot of honey for the bear. " Hey, Honey~" She says to the bear with a smile as she set the pot of honey down in front of the bear before petting her two animals to calm them down.

Poppy sighs in relief before seeing Yoki creating an ice bridge as well as she ran towards the Snowcorn. She sees the girl hug the horse tightly and the snowstorm in the winter area calm down. The girl smiles softly before blinks when she hears a dragon roar and looks to see Cinnamon flying out with the rainbow puppies on its head. " Cinnamon!!" Summer yells she runs over and hugs her dragon and puppies.

The pink hair girl smiles again before hearing Oracle drown and looks at the two tied up people. She uses the seaweed to lift them up in the air and glare at them, " Who send you two...?"
----
enzerubebii enzerubebii

gale freaks seeing orale pass out and he cracks "Mansom sent us please let me revive my princess!" he screams and whe poppy let o he does a panic cpr and a rainvbow jewel parror named Captian rainbows flew weakly on poppy. "Mean man hit m fail.." when he flew he began pecking the mean man which was zebra.

Oracle

Oracle wakes up coughing up the water and looking at Gale before hugging him tightly. "Let's never come here again..." She says to the male burying her face in his chest and shaking from the cold. She then feels a giant blanket or leaf set down over her shoulder. She looks to see that it was a giant leaf and looks at Poppy who runs over to Zebra.

Poppy
Poppy catches her bird which Zebra smack with his hand to make him stop pecking her. She glares at the male and ties him up with giant green vine, " Zebra..."

Zebra blinks and looks at Poppy, " What?" The pink head gestures to the parrots. "He was pecking me and the only to stop it was to hit it..." The vines tightened around him. Poppy's last partner died due to her doing something stupid on a mission, so Captain Rainbow getting hurt angered her and made her become protective of the parrot. " You are paying for the medical bills of Captain Rainbow... understand?..." She says sternly not looking like she will take no for an answer, because of him her parrot's wing is badly hurt. She sighs to herself. This trip may have somewhat been relaxing for Kiri but it was honestly stressful for Poppy. She really just wants to take a small nap now, but she is too uptight at the moment to do so.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

whhen they returned kiri gave poppy eve and captain rainbow a all expensies paid spa day and they were returned home where kiri began reading lunas favorite magazines which were wedding books. mostly because she missed her marriage and she likes nitpicking the gowns. but there was one ring that caught her attention and she stared at it for some time. when she heard zebr she quickly hid the magazine and went to reading a cooking magazine. that was when they heard it.

"MEOWWWW"

Poppy

Poppy blinks when she hears a meow and sighs, "Critty..." She mumbles to herself as she got up to see if the cat is causing trouble for her sheep or something. She blinks when she sees a giant blue glowing eyeball. Poppy blinks and closes the curtain, she waits a moment before opening the curtains again. "..... Eve! You need to see this!" She calls her niece.

Eve yawns as she walks downstairs with a cute bed head and a book in her hand. Poppy could tell the girl fell asleep while reading, " I think a certain someone found you" The pink haired lady says pointing to the eyeball.

Eve
It took a moment for Eve to process what she is looking at, "..... PEARL!" She yells as she ran outside and gave the cat a hug. " You found me! I am so glad you are okay! Are you hungry? We have fish for you to eat" She smiles as she kisses her forehead. She then hears a roar followed by a loud thud behind her and turns to see a giant Caste Lion glaring at her. Eve pale and Poppy is about to attack, but Pearl just walks over and nuzzles the lion happily. Eve blink, " Wait.... You two are together?" she asks and got a loud meow in response. " This is so CUTE!" She smiles happily before seeing Poppy walk over to Kiri house to talk to the girl.
----
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Kiri opened the door and had messy hair cause the knock sacred her and her aura would scare the sheep more then zebra cause poppy is breaking a neighbor rule. DONT WAKE UP KIRI PAST 10:00.Kiri gave this look that says 'Unless zebra snoring is making earthquakes..this BETTER be good' and the reason for the look was small tremors from the bedroom which was actualy zebras snoring.

Poppy

Poppy kindly smiles at Kiri and gently pulls her out of the house and points to the two giant cats that Eve is squealing over. She then sees Pearl gently pull Eve towards the back of the house where her garden is. Poppy blinks and follows the group with Kiri. When they arrive at the garden, Poppy eyes widen at the damage in her garden.There is a large hole in her rose bushes which were one her many plant children in her garden. She became teary-eyed, " My babies..." She whimpers upset that she couldn't prevent this from happening.

She then blinks when she hears, "Mew mew..." coming from the hole. She walks over there with Eve and sees six adorable kittens who wanted to feed on Pearl.

" Adorable!!" She hears Eve squeal happily. Poppy smiles softly at the girl before realizing something and looks at her babies to see that the thorns were torn off. She cautiously walks over to Pearl and sees thorns attached to her skin followed by infected wounds and some fur patches. " Eve..." Poppy says getting the girl's attention. She gestures to Pearl and waits a moment as the girl starts panicking about her injured cat.

" Oh god.. are you okay?!" Eve asks the cat as she quickly runs over to see check the wounds worriedly. " Oh Pearl..." The lady hears Eve whisper to her cat softly.

" I'll be right back" Poppy says as she runs off to get the necessary tool to help Pearl. She soo came back and start to treat the cat with the help of Eve and the Caste Lion who helps keep Pearl still.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Setsuno walked over and kiri smiled "Nana suno!" kiri said excited and runs to hug her. "Ah my lil foxy granddaughter.. where is my flower granddaughter? i wish to give her some flowers." she showed some red and pink flowers. "these red ones give courage and pink encourages anyone who wants to get married." kiri gently takes a pink one en excitement and shyly backs away.."I-ill just take this pink one c-cause its pretty.."

Last edited:
Poppy

Kiri bumped into Poppy who smiles at her knowing the real intentions, " Aww you are taking that for Luna? That is so sweet~" She giggle as she glanced back at a confused Zebra. " You have my blessing" She giggles before Zebra get the hint. She sees the male blush and then walks into the house to probably think.

She looks at Granny Setsuno and hugs her happily, " Granny!" She squeals happily as colorful primroses bloom around the grandma. " I am so glad you came! You want some cotton candy sheep?" she asks as she gently takes the red flowers form the lady. She sniffs them softly as a smile stretches across her face, " Oh my, they smell and are beautiful.." She says softly.

Eve

Eve, on the other hand, is giving Pearl a bath on the far side of the farm. She could tell her cat went through a lot before meeting Leo ( Caste Lion/Husband) and got extremely dirty in the process. Even the soapy bubbles became muddy black. " Okay... now to just wash this off..." She says as she hears mewing from behind and sees the 6 kittens. " Oh hey, Amethyst, Ruby, Sapphire, Garnet, Peridot, Rosie (Rose Quartz) I am almost done with your mother. Just give a sec.." She says as she grabs the hose and starts to wash the soap of Pearl.

The cat mews and hisses in annoyance but doesn't move or cause any problem for her owner. Once Eve is done she gets a giant towel and starts to dry her precious gem. Her bracelet then starts beeping and she blinks, " Oh no..." She mumbles before she mumbles off to the front of the farm warn Poppy and Kiri.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

sebastian hen arrives just as setsuno leaves and he looked terrible kiri was about to ask till h says "Evilll tewin ...must warnn..." then he passed out and kiri begins to be dragged by a sudden pull of water andkiri looked at the woman "lets see rage in eyes.. short temper a mile long." then she raised her voice so poppy and eve can hear "ALMOST MURDERED SEBASTIAN" She smirked seeing the 'too much bass' look on the woman and says "you must be the famous twinzi."

Poppy

Poppy blinks and runs with Zebra to see what the flying hell is going on because she fell the plants around her slowly dying. SHe arrives at the scene and her eyes widened when she saw someone that she thought died. The lady was about Eve's height but had long white hair with ceruleum blue eyes and pale white skin. "... Angel....?" She gasps softly.

The lady calmly looks at pink head and chuckles, " Hello Poppy... mind telling me where Little Evie is before I drown this wench?"

" Angel drop Kiri she has nothing to do with this..." Poppy says to the livid girl carefully as she put up an arm in front of Zebra to stop him from killing the girl.

" Poppy, how do you know her?" Zebra growls lowly.

" She is Eve's twin sister" Poppy replies before sending several vines towards her to tie up the girl. Angel smiles as the vines wither and fall to the ground weakening Poppy. The girl then jumps out of the way from the more vines coming from behind and threw Kiri into Poppy.

" Where is my sister?" Angel growl clearly growing more and more agitated as the grass around her start to wilt.

Poppy feel her strength draining and Gaea slowly taking over, " You.. okay... Kiri?" the girl asks weakly as Zebra got ready to tear the girl to shreds. " Wait Zebra--"

She then froze when she heard her niece's voice, "... Angel?"

Eve

She must be dreaming right? Her sister that she thought was dead is standing right before her. " Angel... You're... You're alive..." She states in shock.

She watches the lady turn towards her, " Yes, alive and ready... TO KILL YOU!" She screams and sends several water spikes at the girl. Eve shrieks as she jumps out of the attack, " What's wrong Eve? scared of a little water?" Angel chuckle before shooting over and kicking the girl in the stomach, which send her flying into a tree.

Eve feels the wind get knocked out of her as she fells to the ground coughing and holding her stomach before her hair gets grabbed and pulled by Angel. " Angel, please...stop this..."

Angel glares as she slams her into the tree, " Why? Can't handle the pain?" She says as she slams her onto the tree.

" I just want to talk..." Eve gets slammed into the tree again. "Please..." The girl pleads. Her sister is about to slam her again but the lady suddenly drops her and jumps back as Pearl and her kittens get in the way.

The cats hiss as Poppy goes over to Eve to make sure she is okay. " Eve.. eve..." Poppy says shaking the girl gently.

Eve groans her whole body ached. Especially her head, she put a hand on her area where it hurt and blinks when she sees a bit of blood on her hand. " I am f--" Eve gets cut off when she hears wailing from the cats and blinks as she looks up to see her cats stuck in water bubbles. Eve's eyes widen as something sparkles in them.

" ANGEL! DROP THEM!" Eve demands the twin glaring at her dangerously.

Angel smirks, " Why?"

" THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!"

Angel rolls her eyes and drops them. As Pearl lands on her feet, Eve catches the other kittens. She smiles softly before noticing that one is missing. She quickly looks up to see the kitten stuck in the bubble about to drown. " I decided to keep her since she reminds me of you... Small, weak, hopeless, dumb.. and so so much more..."

Eve didn't know what she did next but she knew something her snapped. Her eyes begin to shine like a diamond as the ground crystalizes. She raises her hand and the kitten gets surrounded by a thin barrier which carrier it out and set her down next to Pearl. Eve takes a deep breath as she turns to her sister, " You want to kill me..." A crystal spear forms in her hand. " COME GET ME!" She yells as she shoots over and attacks her sister.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii
(Angel)
i23^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Eve
Eve drops her spear as she collapses to her knees. Her adrenaline is high, her chest hurt from heavy breathing and her whole is sore due to it not use to the high-speed fighting. ' I can't breathe...' She thought as her head a crumbles to dust, ' Or think...' as she hears her sister struggling and yelling at Toriko and Zebra to let her go. She slowly looks up as her vision starts to blur and soon finds herself falling to the ground on her cat Pearl's fluffy fur as she loses consciousness.

Zebra

Zebra sees Eve collapse onto before glaring at her sister Angel. " LET GO OFF ME!!" She yells before Zebra flat out hits her in the stomach to knock her out. " Shut up..." He growls lowly before glaring at Toriko scaring his wife. He hands Angel to Toriko before going after Chrissy to calm her down.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri shook in zebras arms but nods to him saying she is fine she then walked over and toriko gave the woman to setsunoo. One week later was lovers season and kiri was busy and there was a room only dedicated to zebra when he visits. Then they saw setsunoo walk in with a VERY changed woman.. kiri and her girls looked nervvous and she smiled "Settle down girls.. she wants to audition to be an understudy of Parfait.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back