• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Toriko (Ever and Enzer)

kiri walked in and being the shy ne she was at parties she stayed in a corner. She smiled as guys tried to talk to her and got nervous when they said 'zebra is here!' she tried to hide an one of the guys tried o grab her and pull her into another room.

Sebastian smiled seeing eve and calmly walked to her.

Zebra enters the room and looks around for a moment. "Hmm..." He sees a guy trying to get Kiri into a room and releasee his intimidation to make him freeze on spot. He simply walks over and gently takes Kiri from him. " Do you want to go out to dinner with me?" He asks the girl with a smile.

Eve hums softly as she tries some of the curries Komatsu cooked up for the party. The girl hums happily as her mouth bursts with flavor. She felt eyes on her and blinks as she turns to see Sebastian waving. She waves back without thinking and goes back to eating happily before realizing what she just did and who she just saw. '... WHY IS HE HERE?!' she thought to herself as she panics a little mental while trying to stay calm on the outside.
----
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri just nods and walks outside and komatsu walked over "Be careful with my cousins heart she may not look it but she is fragile and was waiting for the day you noticed her as more then a popstar and a cook.

Sebastian takes a bite of the curry andsmiled "Hmm Summer's chili is more hotter..dont get me wong this is good but i prefer summer's volcanic curry." then he looks at poppy thinking she has the look that she was abducted.

Zebra nods to Komatsu as he follows after Kiri to a nearby restaurant. The people there obviously did not want to open their door to the ex-criminal. Zebra glares at the person, " Let us in..." He says increasing his intimidation to make the people open their door for them. "Table for two...'' Zebra says to the waiter.
----
Poppy stares at the male as she quickly walks over and grabs the male's tie and pulls him close to her face. Her eyes became cold and serious, " How do you know Summer...?" She asks the male lowly. Eve blinks as she slowly backs up to leave the two be since she senses the tension in the air around the two.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

sebastian choked a lil "I send mail....they agreed to let a artistic researcher who is komatsus cousin come visit in exchange for information on their lost sister."
and a man with blonde hair and blue eyes taps eves shoulder "My what an adorable woman.like a jewel of the seasons.may i have this dance?"
~~
kiri blushed seeing them go to a romantic spot and tries to be calm 'okay kiri you deamed of this..play it cool just dont show nerves he can hear nerves.' she thought as her heart raced fast she tried to think of a topic. "Um after the valentines day rush..i plan..on going on a small vacattion on the four seasons island..well its more of a personal assignment to help you..cause i..." 'now or never just spit it out..' she took a breath and says "I have the biggest crush on you and i was afraid you wouldnt aceptt me as a woman cause im strange." she knew that was the cockiest hing ever and was waiting for her punishment.

Eve stiffens when she heard two words she didn't want to hear and the voice she thought she would never hear again. ' I knew I shouldn't have come...' She thought as she thought as she turns around to look at the male. She froze his gaze and the words she wants to speak is stuck at the throat. She feels her arm get grabbed by the male and her defensive mechanism kicks in. She couldn't help but nervously laugh as she pulls her arms away from the male. " Holy sugar pearls..." She says loud enough for Poppy to hear, " Sorry I don't know how to dance and I rather not um... step on your shoes.." She replies.

Poppy blinks at what Sebastian says and lets the male go. ".... Lost sister?.... Kiri is going to the island?!" she asks the male in surprise and panic. " This isn't going to end well. They don't like IGO employees!" She adds before hearing Eve. She looks over to see Eve's worst nightmare coming back to haunt her. She sighs, "Excuse me.." She says politely to Sebastian giving him a ' you'll live for now' look before walking over to Eve. " Anastasia! I have been looking everywhere for you. This place is so big you can get lost in here. I want you to meet some of my friends" She smiles as she takes her hand and they walk off to find said friends, which actually means getting the bleep out of the building.
----
Zebra stares at Kiri his mind went blank for a second before he finally knew what to do and seals the deal with a kiss. The two didn't separate until Kiri had to break the kiss for some air. " Can't... breath... give me... a... second" She huffs as she tries to catch her breath.

" Already out of breath? Tch. Cocky idiot. You breathe through your nose" he points out.

Kiri breaths heavily as she looks at Zebra hopefully, " Wait... does this mean you like me?" She questions the male.

Zebra blushes and looks away, "Don't be cocky! I oo uv ou.." He says as he looks at the girl's confused face. " I ove you....." he glares at himself on the glass reflection. He took a deep breath looking like he was about to scream, but finally said the three words Kiri has been waiting for, " I love you!" He says before kissing her again.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
sebastian blinked and eventually left but trips adam in th process "Opss didnt see you there sir.." he sarcasticly said as he walked out.
~
meanwhile kiri was going crazy as she kissed zebra back going into a makeout tongue war but him obviously winning and exploring his new territory but it all stops when a small flash was seen in a bush and both of them heard. "We now see the newlywedded lovebirds in a start of a romance ritual called 'the makeout' Observe as the alpha bird shows dominance of affection..." then eve and poppy peeks over seeing the annoyed and embaressed looks "Oh um i thought i was watching tv..h-have you guys tried the spinach puffs?" then poppy grabs evee and runs just as kiri pays her half and begins chasing them only to hurt her ankle by twisting it. "OWOWOWOW wait till i get you owowow!"

The next morning, Poppy knocks on Kiri's door remembering something she has to talk to the girl about. The door creeks open revealing the makeout session between the two happy, newly dating couples. Zebra glares at the girl, " What flying hell are you doing here?" he growls at the pink hair lady.

" Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt your BEAUTIFUL make-out session but I was just here to tell Kiri that I want to go to the seasonal islands with her and I am not taking no for an answer" Poppy declares with a smile. " Also intimidation or anger is scaring my lovely sheep can you politely shut up" She then looks at Kiri, " Oh... and can I borrow Critty again? I have some...what the nice way of saying this..." She thought for a moment, " I have some...people that are not agreeing with me"
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

she hands over the bell "If it mkes ou forget this..fine..FYI critty hasnt eaten breakfast and you know what to do before she has another victim." kiri noted and when the door was closed she squirmed out of zebras arms. "thats enough zebby...luna is at full power now..and if you drown me i might be overloaded."
A hour later a scream and ambulance was in poppys farm and critty was walking back to her house and burps cause she ate manly jewels and was going drink wanter to purify her mouth. "And another business jerk loss their jewels." kiri commments.

Eve is in shock and maybe a traumatized realizing what the bell is used for. She couldn't believe that this is what Poppy did to anyone who tries to get her or the farm or both. "Um... Poppy you don't do this to EVERY business person do you?"

" No no that would be a crime... I only do it to the ones that are persistent, perverts and scams" The sweet lady says with a smile that looks a bit too calm. The medics look at Poppy and decides not to question her if they want to live. The ambulance drives away and Eve sighs tiredly. "What's wrong?"

" I am just tired from having too much excitement for two days in a row... haha... ha..." Eve says with another sigh.

" Oh... I forgot to tell you! We are going on vacation with Kiri!" Poppy says with a smile.

" Oh.. yay! Where are we going?" Eve asks

" You'll see~" Poppy smiles. " Just remember to take clothing for every season" She smiles.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

they arrive at the beach kiri wearing bathing suits and when kiri puts her feet on the ground she suddenly was in a net.and vine monkies were pointing spears at her one was trying to open her bag and the other ran to summon summer.
"HELLLLLP GET THEM AWAY FROM MY STUFFF AND GET ME DOWN!"

Poppy chuckles softly as she jumps down from the boat. " Guys.. stop. Put her down and step away from her stuff..." She says as they look at her. They didn't believe it is THEIR Poppy until the pink hair lady used her intimidation aura. The monkey immediately backs down and gently sets Kiri down and returns her stuff. Poppy smiles, " Good to see that you mischevious little children are doing your job," She says as she pets their heads.

She then gets tackled by a fireball which turns out to be a little girl, " BIG SISTER POPPY YOU ARE ALIVE AND BACK!!" She squeals happily before seeing the foreign people. " and you brought foreign people...yay.." She says sarcastically.
--
2F9C0B44-2436-4CD0-89EC-70F98874AE4F.jpeg.jpg
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri blinks and tries to go set up her tent only to get stabbed and forced to stay still. "poppy why are they hurting me.." sh asked as she hums to heal herself amazing the monkies and making them sdrop their spears. kiri smiled "Ah you like that huh?" they nod and she makes music noes appear and they do a dance to the music being played.

Summer glares at what the foreign lady is doing and punches the ground creating a large crater. The sound wave interrupts the music and pops the note floating around in the air. She walks over and grabs Kiri by the collar, " Who the hell are you and what the flying hell are you doing on OUR island?" She asks. She felt an intimidation aura and looks to see Zebra just in time before the male grabs Kiri away from the small girl. Summer glares letting out her own intimidation aura.

Eve is just looking at the two nervously as Poppy sigh, " This is why I came back home.." she mumbles as she steps between the two. " Summer let me explain... and Zebra you touch my sister I will not show ANY mercy" She states simply.

Zebra glares before setting Kiri down behind him. " Who are these people! Every time a foreign person comes to the island something bad happens!" Summer yells.

Poppy sighs, " These are my friends. That girl is Kiri, that is her boyfriend Zebra and this is my adopted niece Eve"

" Hi..." Eve says waving nervously.

" And? Are these people with the IGO? You know what happened when they came last time right?" Summer asks frustrated with the memory.

Poppy sigh, " Yes, I remember clearly and yes they are with the IGO... but they are people you can trust... They won't hurt the plants and animals on this island, so please give them a chance"

Summer looks at her sister before looking at Kiri and Zebra, "........ Fine... If you trust them... Then I guess they are okay... ish..." The small girl huffs with her arms crossed. " I mean.. they are not going to kidnap animals while we are not looking? Right? that would be SO stupid on SO many levels..." Summer says sarcastically with a laugh.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"the only thing we needed is 100 ingredients to release my boyfri-" then she was pushed into te water out of pisssedness and was barely swimming but there was a hint of drowning. the monkies were laughing a her situation but in truth it wasnt freaking funny. critty jumps out and rescures her master and snarls at the human that almost killed her.

Poppy's intimidation rose scaring the monkies and her sister. "Summer... apologies to Kiri... NOW" She says to the girl sternly.

Summer crosses her arms and looks away, " NO! I am not apologizing to her!"

The older sister narrows her eyes, " And why not?..."

Summer cheeks pucked up, " SHE HAS BIGGER BOOBS THAN ME!" She yells.

Poppy blinks as her intimidations drop slight and she just starts laughing. Eve let out a giggle finding the reason funny as well, " haha... That funny Summer but you wouldn't try to drown my friend for that petty reason... would you?" She asks as her intimidation doubles.

Summer blinks and pales slightly, "Um... Of course not!" She looks at Kiri, "I am sorry! Please forgive me!" She says as her sister's intimidation disappeared.

" See... that wasn't hard" Poppy chimes with a smile.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri tries to smile and nods frgiveness and just silently puts a tent up. poppy sighs "Now look what you did you got her into introvert phase.. she was so happy to have a vacation to get the 100 igredents to get her lover off the warden loves 'attempt to make love with' list and you put her in this mode and it takes DAYS to get her out. So as punishment you are going to attempt to be her friend and we wont leave until all of my sisters INCLUDING YOU are friends with her." and her intimidation rse so high it was quen worth "AS THE RULER OF SPRING THAT IS AN ORDER!"

Summer whimpers at the sister's order, " O-okay..." She responds knowing she cant disobey a ruler of the main season. She grumbles as she gently picks up Kiri and walks off to her summer territory.

Poppy facepalms, " This is not what I meant..." She mutters with a sigh as she sees Zebra following after the girls. She looks at the monkey, " Keep an eye on her stuff. If I come back and see you are messing with them. There WILL be consequences.." She smiles innocently but the intimidation says otherwise. " Come along Eve. We don't want to be left behind" Poppy says as she takes the girl's hand and starts walking. Eve sweatdrops and follows silently.
--
enzerubebii enzerubebii

when at the summer area kiri told zeba to grab th tent asap cause she was DYING from the 80 degree heat. then she hid in the tent and began drawing. with zebra nearby occasionaly poking her hand out to try to find a fruit that zebra located. She evenpoked out to see the 'scary girl and kept hiding and not talking. which honstly upsetted everyone cause kiri was a talker..unless you made her so upset she was in this phase.

Eve frowns as she watches Chrissy stay stuck in her tent. She looks at Poppy who sighs and glares at her little sister who is staring at the tent suspiciously, "Summer...." Poppy replies lowly scaring her sister.

Summer froze and looks at Poppy, " Y-yes..."

" Want me to remind you what I said?...." Poppy chides as her aura starts to form again.

Summer frowns and looks at the ground, " No..." She replies as she gets up and walks off into the forest to get some ingredients.

Poppy smiles and looks at Eve as she took out Clark from her bag. " Why don't you two go play in the wetlands?" She suggests as Eve took Clark and nods before running off to play.

A few minutes later, Sumer came running back over with some ingredient and went to her house to prepare something. She came back out once she was done with a tray that had two drinks in a fancy glasses. Zebra glares at the small girl, "Um... I have drinks... and they are not poisoned..." She hands him one and she takes a small sip of the other one to prove she is telling the truth. Zebra stares before trying the drink and raises an eyebrow. His whole mouth burst with flavor of several different fruits and his body cool to the point where the heat doesn't really bother him anymore.

" There is a mixture of several tropical fruits..."

" Mhm! With carrots, yogurt and some coconut milk to help balance it out a..."

" but... what is keeping cooling down the whole body?"

" Oh? You should know that... I used strawberry and grape flavor snow which I borrowed from my older sister Yoki" Summer answers, " Can I give Kiri her's now?... It's obvious she is dieing from the heat..." Zebra grumbles before moving out of the way. Summer stares before entering the tent. "H- Hi..." She says staring before looking away and handing the drink to her. " Here...."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri looked over nervously thinking it was a prank bu saw zebra was drinking the same thing andd hesitantly takes a sip before doing a stupid and sipping it really fast and stopping from brain freeze. she shakes it off and looked at the girl. " Why? I thought you didnt like me cause i was a stranger to your lands..had..bigger top shelf..that i note..attracts the wrong men when i jog..and the only thing im jelly about besides not having this recipie in my journal is that your more tanner then me i would be a lobster cause.." then she got so dramatic that it would make even zebra laugh "'THE SUN IS TRYING TO KILLZ ME! I KNOW IT IS!" she then hears a dragon roar freaking her out but continues "SEE I TOLD YOU THE SUN EVEN ROARED!"

Summer and Poppy sweatdrops at Kiri as Zebra laughs at the girl dramatic accusation of the sun, " Um... Kiri that is--" Poppy covers her sister's mouth as she whispers.

" Let her think that it's the sun..." The pink hair lady whispers before Eve comes running over with Clark.

" Poppy!! THERE IS A GIANT DRAGON NEAR THE WETLANDS!!" Eve screams as she runs over hugging the lady.

Poppy sighs, " That dragon is harmless..."

" YEAH! Cinnamon is a sweet! He wouldn't hurt a fly unless it bugs him first!" Summer states with a huff.

Zebra raises an eyebrow, "... You named a dragon Cinnamon?..." He asks the girl.

" Yeah.. he is sweet like cinnamon but can be spicy too" Summer explains with a smile. The girl then looks up and waves at her dragon.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

the dragon begins to move but makes the mistake of ripping a sweet maple tree from atumnns garden as he begins to hoer over to summber but quickly retrets back to his cave in coward as a storm cloud appears and kiri begins to wimpper more then usual. and the monkies take kiri in th tent and as quick as possible drag her to the tiki house. and they all sign "ATUMNN IS COMING SHE NO HAPPY!"

Summer pales and Poppy quickly takes Kiri out of the wooden house. She looks at her monkeys, " You idiots could have killed her... wooden is a conductor of lightning. Go find a cave." She says before the following Summer to a nearby cave.

The smalls girl is pacing around, " Okay okay.. if I calmly explain to her that it was an acci--"

" Oh dear, sister~ Come out come out wherever you are~ I just want to talk..."

Summer shrieks and hides behind Poppy, " Oh! Umm... Autumn... Look who is back!" She says as she pushes Poppy out of the cave.

Poppy blinks and sighs, " traitor.."She mumbles as she looks at an oh so happy lady with brown hair. " NIce to see that you are doing well Zuki..."

" Oh, dear sister..." Zuki gasps sarcastically, " You finally came back after gaining some weight. Typical, I guess --" she gets cut off by dodging a wind slice. "Oops.. did hit a nerve?"

" Oh, sister..." Poppy smiles as strom clouds start to form.
----
enzerubebii enzerubebii

10FD5864-2E55-4628-B96F-D52F1F935A59.jpeg.jpg

kiri blinks seeing the catfight and after a while realized the crazy lady noticed her cause a stag walked in and was pulled her out by the antlers. "Hiiiiii miss um my name is kiri..im friends with poppy an summer..." then she squeaks in dear seeing a blade to her neck "Give me about 3 good reasons why i shouldnt kill you...and no my sister having a lovechild doesnt count."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back