• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Toriko (Ever and Enzer)

Angel

Angel shyly waves at the everyone wondering why they are staring at her like she is a ghost. She doesn't she remember attacking the group before waking up in Setsuno's special lady boot camp. She smiles kindly as she claps her hands, " I am actually a big fan of Parfait. I really hope to impress you Kiri-senpai" She says happily before her eyes lands on Eve. "... Evie?! I thought you were dead!" She gasps before hugging her sister. " I am so glad you are alive!"

" So you can try to kill me again?..." Eve asks confused.

Angel looks at her, " Why would I do that?" She asks her sister bewildered by her question. " I would never hurt you..."

Eve stares at her, " You wouldn't...?" She asks with a nervous look.

".... Why are you looking at me like that?... Did I do something?..."
---
(Angel)
i27^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
Kiri used her power called musical vision and with one of lunas tails showed her what happened and all the mean things she said to her sister but she hissed at some pain when she saw a memory and bridgit caught her "Kiri san are you okay.." kiri looked at Angel but not of fear.. but worry and pity.. "Now i know why zebra..and toriko captured you..you were a bioweapon of the gourmet corp in disguise yet could be reformed cause your memories..I am sorry for the things i said to you then..except calling you a snooty poodle cause you deserved that." Kiri walked into the biggest party room "ZEBBY COME OUT YOU HAVE TO APLOGISE TO SOMEONE...!"

Last edited:
Angel

Angel is staring wide at the memories that were shown to her. She slowly backs away from her sister and wraps her arms around her chest as she looks away. " I should go..."

" Sis... It wasn't your fault..." Eve says as the girl tries to reach for her hand but the girl quickly slaps it away.

" Don't... I don't deserve your pity..." Angel states before seeing Zebra walk in. Immediate every fiber in her body start to scream run, but she couldn't she is frozen in place and feel the colors from her drain slowly drain.

Zebra

Zebra looks at Kiri with a raised eyebrow wondering who the hell is she talking about but follows the girl out of the room regardless guessing it was a friend he accidentally scared or something. He walks out of the room and looks around, he spots Granny Setsuna and lady in a white dress who is shaking like a leaf and staring at him wide-eyed. He looks at Kiri, "Who am I apologizing to?...."
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Kiri smiled and walked over slowly "Angel shhh its okay...I will still take you on as an apprentice." She saw angels shocked and confused look and her voice changed to lunas for a mment "I know how it feels to be used. just note that my lessons will not be easy. every drop of training i do is to honor food through song.If you leave now. You will lose the best oppertunity to prove to not only your sister but to your father you are more then just a tool.you aare more then just a cold hearted ice queen. you are a person." she turns and smiled at zebra "now before i say the pet names aloud. apologize to her now please?"

Zebra

Zebra stares at Angel with a shocked look on his face. "Wait... YOU are the lady that tried to kill us? You look so... Weak now... like Eve" He says and hears something shatter. He looks over to see the floor around Eve crystalized and a trail leading to one of Kiri's stain glass window which is now on the floor in pieces.

" I am not weak and my sister isn't weak! Take that back!" He hears the girl yell at him.

Zebra sighs, " She is pretty weak if she lost consciousness from the punch" He points out causing the girl's temper to rise which shatters another window and spreading the crystal that ends up trapping everyone's ankles.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Critty roars stabbing ve in the arm as a warning to stop and kiri as VERY PISSED. when the crystals fadedshe looked at Bridget "Bridget your training her on the floor.I have to go call my mother and apologize cause i now have to spend 2 WEEKS getting a window replaced.MY DATE WEEK SURPRISE IS RUINED!" she then walked outside and the girls shivered cause they never saw kiri this pissed. Miki looked at angel "Dont worry she not mat at you..shes just upset cause she had the courage to finally introduce zebra to her mother and it got...delayed.."

-A few days later-

Eve
Eve hums softly as she guides her camel through the desert while Poppy rests her head on her back tiredly. Sweat drips down from her body as the girl scans the desert excited for the rice desert, wanting to use it in one of her recipes. She spots it a bit and says, " Hey Kiri! Can we stop for a bit at the rice desert? I kinda wanna use the rice for one of my curry recipes"

Zebra looks at the girl, " Sure... We can drink some water while you get the rice" He says making Eve grin. The girl then turns her camel towards the desert and makes her run towards it.

" Wait! Eve! Slow down!" Angel yells as she hears her rides after her as well.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri goans and even with a camel with a lovers caddy kiri felt like she was DYING. when she saw an oasis she couldn't resist she ran over hr clothes all over the sand and she was..swimming nakers in the water and humming and the male camels had an eyefull. she was so happy tha they found water and ws ignorng the fact of the rice beach and then saw them staring and she looked confused "What?" then suddenly she hiccups.. "Oh no.." sh ran ro pput her clothes back on and quickly went to the camel to drink some water. "NOBODY DGO NEAR THAT OASIS!" then she noticed it was embarssingly to late her 9 tails an fox ears were out.. "Dam it.."

Zebra

Zebra quirks an eyebrow at the girl, staring at her ears and tails that pop out of her body. She certainly looks adorable and could feel his demon wanting to go cuddle with his mate, but that is normal for the demon since he also feels the same way. He gazes at the oasis for a moment before walking over to it. A fruity, flowery hit his nose as he stood on the edge of the lake. Kneeling down he cups his scoops up some of the water and drinks it. The taste of the sweet, alcoholic liquid spread through his entire mouth. The flavor was soft, delicate but soon became bitter leaving a distasteful burning sensation in his throat. He furrows his eyebrows before saying, "Hmm... Japanese rice wine..." He mumbles as he stood up slightly amused, " Heh makes sense since we are in Rice Desert..." Before realizing why Kiri panicked. He strolls over to her with wide fast stride and pick up the small girl then set her down in the carriage to calm her down. He hands her a glass of water while Seiyuu calm down Luna.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
After getting the rice and luna calming down they refuled the camels and went to the mineral desert withch wwas LOADED with gold, diamonds and jewels. Lunas eyes were sparkling and this arena wasnt as hot as the rice desert so she began running about doing inspections and then kiri poked up seeing the girls look at the gems "Be carful some of these gems are actually colored diamonds and are proteced by engagement spiders and c only be followed by a guy wishing for engagement Or you.." then she saw coco trapped i diamond dust silk being dragged into a caveand the others fawning over mel.

Melanie

A girl with long, night black hair and mismatched eyes is sitting down on the ground on her knees petting the diamond spiders that surround her. Her wide eyes and gentle smile made her seem like a mother surrounded by her children. "Daww aren't you all the cutest thing~" The girl chimes as she pets the spiders wondering if she can keep on as a pet. " Coco, can I keep one?" She asks as she turns to the male only to see a vacant space. She blinks and stands up looking around, " Coco?" She calls for the male as she scans the area only to see Kiri and her friends. Her wide eyes shrank and the brightness dulls as she stares at the Kiri blankly for a moment before turning around and walking away briskly.

Eve

Eve observes the mysterious girl happily petting the spiders. She sweatdrops at the sight finding it slightly unnerving to watch. It isn't every day that a random girl is being friendly with several giant spiders. She is about to wave to the girl, but stops when she walks away with a glum look o her face. She raised an eyebrow before looking at Kiri, "Do you know her?"
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri shook her head but then saw coco and quickly saved him by singing a note to gently calm the spiders and some of hers on accident into leting coco go and coco smiled "Thanks..Angel of music.." Coco said and kiri blushed and giggles sheepishly "Hehe its a talent." Coco smiled "No really your a saint to not only calm down engagement spiders that wre about to possibly crystalize me but tame and date my brother.hm?" then a dust cloud approached but stopped with an intimidating glare. coco sighs "Mel relax they are friends not foe. this is the girl i told you about that knows about the mythical spiders yousaw in the books on celestial animals." Kiri looked confused "You mean the shooting starcandy spiders? Ya they should be preparing to weave soon."

Last edited:
Melanie
As soon as the words spider left the lady's mouth Melanie pounces on her demanding more information. " Where are they? Can I make one my friend? How do you know about them? I want answers! Tell me now person!" She shouts eyes wide with a tight grip on her shoulders.

" Melanie..." The girl then hears Coco call her in a stern tone. The girl stops before glancing back at the male then at person. She frowns as she releases the girl and hides behind the poison male burying her face in his back and not saying anything as she mumbles a 'sorry...' as Zebra helps Kiri up while glaring daggers at Melanie.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

"Forgive my girlfriend she tends to only react when the words spiders are involved. like the one time when she though raid was a bomb to destroy all of her friends.. and don't get me started on flyswatters." realized he said the trigger word and pets her head "Im sorry.." kiri blinks and smiled "Well after getting crystals for my windows and seeing the sphinx i was plannning on visiting my mother...she lives where they are.. but it will take a while to get there. but its so worth it cause their webs are not only yummmy as cotton candy but they only weave at night making a beautiful display."

Last edited:
Melanie

Melanie stares blankly at person as she gives hints of the magical spiders whereabout. She pouts and tightens her grip on Coco's shirt frustrated with the human. " Fine then..." She mumbles as she turns on her heel and walks off into the jewel desert. She expected this much in the end spiders are always better than humans. She glances at Coco before smiling as she looks at the purple gem on a spider. "Almost... all human...."

Zebra
Zebra watches the girl walk off before looking at Coco with a peculiar glint in his eyes. " What the hell are you doing here?" He questions the male as he looks around the feild before hearing disturbing voice singing and spiders skittering around the sound. From the patterns of the spiders' steps, he could tell that they are ecstatic about something. The questions is... what?

enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
coco smiled "Oh i guess the cat is out of the bag...i was trying to get an engagement spider to give me a diamond for ml.." Kiri realized what he wanted and squeals so loud it slightly disturbed a desert shark and it was charging right at her. then a few more were charging at coco and the others. the others were able to get away due to coco giving a poisonus aura but they noticed kiri was gone and a drop of blood was in the sand

Zebra

It isn't normal for Zebra to panic but there is a first time for everyone. His first instinct was to use Echolocation but realizes that they were nowhere near the red desert, so this next option is to try and maul his brother for now being able to protect his girlfriend. " I am going to kill you!" The male growls as he aims a punch at the older male, but the annoy spider brat pulls him away.

" I saw the shadow of death, but it was faint. She is only going to have a near-death experience..." Coco informs the male as Zebra went to punch him he stops and pales at the shrilling scream that came from Kiri and Luna.

" Um.. Instead of trying to kill Coco. Should we I don't know... rescue Kiri and Luna before they become food?" He hears the annoying nature goddess speak. The lady didn't have to tell him twice. Zebra gathers all three girls, shoves them into the carriage and bolts for the red desert.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

Last edited:
kiri and luna were basically freaking out. after heling theankle kiri began walking to explore using her intimdation whenever possible but running like a madwoman when it didnt work but then one moment happened when she felt his roar..

"Hey you wanna die?"
the monster ran away and kiri squeaked feeling his vibrations hug her.
"Shhh shhh shhh its okay you cocky fox..were coming to get you.Just stayon the path you sense is safe. and try not to die cause i dont wanna be alone when i meet your mother."
kiri smiled and then gets an idea in short burst she makes her own versiion of echolocation but it was in bubbles. short simple pngs ant when they hit somthing you dang gonna hear it if you had zebras hearing. she would faintly hear him and knew it was him cause she felt the ground shake from laughter when she was making a joke. "Sooo zebra you know when i showed you my kitty?well.." she made a echo sketch of her drawing herself with seabunnies on her butt.. "I was thinking bout working on my buns.." the laughter got so bad she then coldnt hear him...that was when she knew the worst. Zebra los his voice.. "Craaaaaappppp!"

Eve
Eve wasn't sure what happened, but her body suddenly defied the laws of gravity as the view of her sister, Poppy, and Zebra slowly blurred to black. EVE!! The screams of her sister jolt her up as the girl finds herself alone in a narrow, ruined hallway filled with debris. The walls were decorated with hieroglyphics telling the story of a group of people fighting off what seems to be food animals. She tries to get up, but pain immediately shoots through her shoulder. A short gasp leaves her lips as she holds her shoulder guessing there is a bruise on it since it isn't broken which is surprising by the laws of gravity she should have several broken bones. She sighs as she slowly rolls her shoulder back, wincing every second of each movement, but she has no choice. She needs to get used to the pain if she wants to continue. After a few minutes, she nods to herself as she gets up and glances around the room. She takes a deep breath gathering her nerves together before she starts walking. She doesn't know how to fight, but that didn't mean she should stand around and wait for her friends to find her. She hopes everyone else is okay...
---
Angel

Angel isn't sure what is worse. The fact that she got seperated from her sister or that she landed on Zebra's back. Her body is frozen and unable to move, no to mention that is was shaking. She squeaks when the male moves rolling her off. The girl scrambles to her feet before gazing up at the tall male. Images of his fist colliding with her stomach flashed through her head as his eyes locked with his. She swiftly looks away as she held her stomach as a bead of sweat drips down from her forehead. " I...." She starts as she turns to see him walking away. She blinks staring at the male for a moment before following after him.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri tried to reserve her energy and felt like she was going in the right demention until she saw the nitro chasing eve and then chasing her cause it sw her cookbook it roared and both the rils scream and began running.kiri used a tempo armor to shield them as hey ran and at times wer attacked by being peck spammed the nitro being stunned by the fox tails. kiri thought she got it but paled mor when she saw it got MORE agressive and tried attacking her instead of eve. then it hit them so hard she just passed out.

Zebra

Zebra's eyes widen as he watches Kiri and Eve fall to the ground. "KIRI!!" He screams at the top of his lungs sending out a blast of sound which echoes throughout the entire architecture, which also almost blew Angel back a few feet. The girl began asking questions, but he didn't listen as he starts bolting for the hole he created with Toriko during their last visit. He arrives to see Poppy, barraging the nitro with several petal shards. The lady's hair was black and eyes were red which made it obvious how aggravated she was.

Well, she wasn't the only one and he isn't about to let the plant lady take his prey. No... He is going to EXTERMINATE the creature. He inhales a large amount of air, compresses it in his diaphragm and shoots it up in the ceiling. He then takes another breath, VOICE CUTTER!! He yells before shooting a homing, red sound blade at the Nitro hitting it as Poppy jumps back from it's attack.

The creature wasn't injured at all and slowly turns to look at Zebra. It let out and deafening screech as it went to lunge at him. Zebra widened his stance ready to dodge as the Nitro charges at him at full speed, but before he can even react something small flew past his head and into the creature's face exploding on impact.

Zebra wasn't fazed by it since he knows who did that. He glances back to see Angel with tears streaming down her face. Guess she found Eve... He thought as the creature shrieks again. Man-eating flowers came out of the ground and tries to eat the Nitro, but the exact opposite happened making the creature stronger. Zebra then took the chance to use VOICE MISSLE and shot a powerful sound beam at the creature creating a cloud of smoke.

Normally, he would relax at the satisfactory of the attack, but past experiences taught him to not get cocky with these creatures. " Above you!" Angel yells as Zebra has a vine wrapped around his waist and pulled out of the way from the creature stabbing beak. As the Nitro pulled itself out of the ground it caught a trident which detonates damaging the it even more.

" We need to kill it..." He growls before looking up and smirked. He grabs Angel and Poppy before dashing over to where the dead girls are. He put up a sound barrier before, " What the hell are you doing?!" Angel yells as the creature shrieks. It was about to charge at them again before it got bombarded by a series of sound meteors. "Oh..." Angel mumbles to herself.

The attack lasted for 5 minutes before he undid the barrier and walks over to the severely damaged robot with the girls. ".... It's a GT Robot...." Poppy mumbles as Zebra growls in anger as he picks it up and slams it on the ground again.

" Wait! Zebra we can interrogate him!" Angel suggests to the Heavenly King. He was about to protest but stops for a moment. His eyes then widened as he looks towards Kiri and Eve. He drops the robot and runs over to them.
---
enzerubebii enzerubebii

kiri groans and squirms "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" her moan of pain sounded like a dying animal but who wouldnt when they just got jabbed in the stomach and possibly the ovaries. "im gonna feel tht on the trip back..." then when poppy approached the robo it began beeping a self destruct and said "Adam has found its eve and exploded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back