• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tomorrow's Dream - OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1v24839zbax61.png

Welcome to the OOC thread of Tomorrow's Dream! This should be fairly obvious but you know the drill. Feel free to talk just about anything and have fun!

I don't mind that either, I just offered the simplest option. It's not like hundreds of people if that's a factor, just 10 or so other people I've roleplayed with on RpN before.

That's fine! I brought up our own server because I thought it might just be easier. But if everyone else is cool with June Verles June Verles server, I'm fine too.

Thank you! I know she's not going to be in any competitions, but I still wanted to give her some martial arts background to better blend with the others! Thank you for your flexibility on my character, too <3
Of course! What do you think about my character? I know it's not completed yet but I would be happy to hear some feedback from someone. Also, I'm still yet to finish his backstory so yeah.

From what I know of boxing, your character stats seem balanced for the most part, but I think maybe the speed stat should be a little higher? Same with endurance. Boxing, while not necessarily a full-body contact sport, is pretty brutal on the upper body. You're expected to stay on your feet for as long as you can, right? So I think you would need a good deal of endurance even as a semi-professional. Same with speed- getting as many legal hits in as you can is kinda the point isn't it?

Again, I don't know much about MMA, so if I'm wrong, please humble me lmao

From what I know of boxing, your character stats seem balanced for the most part, but I think maybe the speed stat should be a little higher? Same with endurance. Boxing, while not necessarily a full-body contact sport, is pretty brutal on the upper body. You're expected to stay on your feet for as long as you can, right? So I think you would need a good deal of endurance even as a semi-professional. Same with speed- getting as many legal hits in as you can is kinda the point isn't it?

Again, I don't know much about MMA, so if I'm wrong, please humble me lmao
You’re right, actually. I might look into it. Thanks for the feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back