• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Tomorrow's Dream - Interest Check

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
1681016031602.png

Tomorrow's Dream

Welcome to the world of MMA, where two words say it all: fame and fortune. It's a world where people of all shapes and sizes step into the ring to prove themselves as the best that ever was. But it's not just about the physical prowess, it's about the drama, the violence, the glory, the friendships, and the rivalries that come with it. It's a world where dreams are made and shattered, where the stakes are high and the competition fierce. Do you have what it takes to rise to the top, or will you fall by the wayside? The choice is yours. This is your story and your journey.

Rules
  1. Please be respectful and don't be a troll. Especially when it comes to bullying and starting arguments. I won't tolerate it.​
  2. You can only play as one character, not more than that.​
  3. Please follow RPNation's rules.​
  4. Yes, female characters are allowed as well (including nurses)! However, they can't fight against male characters and must be placed in a separate league or similar.​
  5. No one-liners, please. Nothing more, nothing less. In addition, it has to be (at least) grammatically correct and readable.​
  6. This is basically a sandbox RP so you can pretty much do anything you wish and tell your own story but it has to be sports-related and not something else like fantasy and horror.​
  7. OOC don't belong in the IC section, IC don't belong in the OOC section.​
  8. If you (rather) wish to communicate on Discord, please let me know and I'll create a server for it!​
  9. Have fun!​

Last edited:
So what kinds of characters you guys thinking of?
I'm thinking about creating a character that is a mixture of Ippo Makunouchi from Hajime no Ippo (which is a boxing anime/manga) and Joe Yabuki from Ashita no Joe (also a boxing anime/manga). Something along those lines, I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm already writing a backstory for it so it should be interesting.

I'm thinking about creating a character that is a mixture of Ippo Makunouchi from Hajime no Ippo (which is a boxing anime/manga) and Joe Yabuki from Ashita no Joe (also a boxing anime/manga). Something along those lines, I'm not entirely sure yet. I'm already writing a backstory for it so it should be interesting.
Nice! Definitely going for a bit of a himbo. Very nice, very strong, but a bit slow in some regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back