• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Tom Clancy's: The Division - Agents

Waffels

I need some bagels

TheDivisionLogo_98959.png

Tom Clancy's The Division is an upcoming open world third-person shooter role-playing video game with survival elements developed by Ubisoft Annecy, Ubisoft Massive, Ubisoft Reflections and Red Storm Entertainment under the Tom Clancy brand for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It was announced during Ubisoft's E3 2013 press conference, together with a seven-minute gameplay demo and is set to release in 2016.

IN THE WAKE OF A DEVASTATING PANDEMIC THAT SWEEPS THROUGH NEW YORK CITY, BASIC SERVICES FAIL ONE BY ONE, AND WITHOUT ACCESS TO FOOD OR WATER, THE CITY QUICKLY DESCENDS INTO CHAOS. AS A LAST RESORT, A CLASSIFIED UNIT OF SELF SUPPORTED TACTICAL AGENTS KNOWN AS THE DIVISION IS ACTIVATED. LEADING SEEMINGLY ORDINARY LIVES AMONG US, THE DIVISION AGENTS ARE TRAINED TO OPERATE INDEPENDENT OF COMMAND WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS.

FIGHTING TO PREVENT THE FALL OF SOCIETY AND PIECE THE CITY BACK TOGETHER, THE AGENTS WILL FIND THEMSELVES CAUGHT IN A WORLDWIDE CONSPIRACY, FORCED TO COMBAT NOT ONLY THE EFFECTS OF A MAN-MADE VIRUS, BUT ALSO THE RISING THREAT OF THOSE WHO UNLEASHED IT. WHEN EVERYTHING COLLAPSES, THE DIVISION’S MISSION BEGINS.

--------------------------

In this RP, you are going to be an Agent from the SHD, or Strategic Homeland Division, also called "The Division" for short. You are going to be re-allocated to New York City, where you will try to recover a Data Core stolen from a FBI HQ by a group of well know bandits in the area. You will be into a team with 4 other agents, and will need to make your way trough the Infected, and trough bandits, from South-Manhattan, to North-Manhattan, where the infected are fewer, and that's were we suppose the Data Core would be located.

We need to recover it as soon as possible, and bring it back to the SHD HQ, so we can see the data recorded there, before those terrorists do, which could cause an extreme problem for us. You will be disposed with any equipment at our Arsenal, a Portable Surveillance UAV, and an MH-6 Little Bird for extraction after you get the Core.

Are you in or out right now?

--------------------------

So what you guys think, anyone in?

I am a big fan of Tom Clancy. Still saddened by his passing. Count me in.

I am highly awaiting the video game, probably for me the most anticipated game for me next to Fallout 4. But yes, I will probably be interested in this.

Alright. So we got 3 out of 5 (Counting with me). We need 2 more people, and I can get the RP starting. Not willing to waste time writing a big ass story when no one can appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back