• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11548456/T1-Rules-and-Guidelines-for-the-Modern-Day-Role-Player#scribd[/URL]

I've been using the T1 style of RP fighting for a VERY long time, and I personally think it is the best. It's simple, and requires nothing more than basic problem solving skills; this lets a person be creative while making fights spontaneous. I've considered putting a tutorial up, but I don't know, still new here. Anyway, on a final note, I'm interested in this RP, lol~

OMG that is soo awesome :D nice. thx for the link :D

Jigoku said:
In response to that, I present this absolutely lovely link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/11548456/T1-Rules-and-Guidelines-for-the-Modern-Day-Role-Player#scribd
I've been using the T1 style of RP fighting for a VERY long time, and I personally think it is the best. It's simple, and requires nothing more than basic problem solving skills; this lets a person be creative while making fights spontaneous. I've considered putting a tutorial up, but I don't know, still new here. Anyway, on a final note, I'm interested in this RP, lol~

@divyansh - Yeah, T1 is real deal. And it only helps further a dedicated RPer's skill in writing entertaining posts. Like, why have I not seen this anywhere on here at all (excuse the sass yo)? You're welcome tho xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye, looks interesting. I had an idea for a Tokyo Ghoul OC that I played around with on another site, but the RP died. :/

Alrighty, I do believe the Rp has garnered enough Interest for it to actually take off If I start it.

I'll be taking all Idea's & Possible Plots into Consideration so If you wish to provide some, Please do so here. Also try to make it so That it's very Flexible story wise and capable of involving a large number of Characters. I will also be very strict in terms of Power, Character Distribution & Levels. I'd like there to be a fair number of Investigators (Bit more than the ghouls If Possible) , Ghouls and maybe one or two Civilians. Most people Will be S Or below, I myself will be an S~ Along with two other people I deem appropriate for the role. SS-SSS May be explored and achieved later on so that players feel like that they have a "Goal" however, The higher your levels more Investigators will try to take you down and all that Jazz. Tying in with this is that unlike most Other Tokyo Ghoul Rp's I've witnessed, CCG Investigators will have a "Mission" Tab and they'll pursue other Ghoul Characters among other things.

I myself might designate people into Squads or Partnerships depending on Levels. Also on Quinques, No you will not start out with a Badass one unless your a higher rank. Your more than likely to start out with a Tsunagi Bikaku blade or something of similar power and Capabilities, Which is basic but enough to get the Job done. Investigators will rank Up and earn better Quinques as they kill Ghouls be it a Major or Powerful NPC or a player character. Yes, Your character might die or get Imprisoned which would result in them getting Harvested if deemed powerful enough. Both of these will result in your character having to be replaced with a new one, If being Harvested they may return at a much much later date.

On the case of Ghouls, They're will be Major factions
similar to Aogiri Tree, Clowns and Possibly the Tsukiyama family. I plan on letting one other person to be a Hybrid, We however will not start out with any One eyes. Quix's may be Introduced at a later date If the RP Survives and enough Interest is actually invested in such a Squad. Kakajua's will also be Introduced at a later date, though a Limited number of characters may start off with possibly developing or trying to develop one. Also don't expect the Rp to come out tomorrow, I'm trying to give this a lot of thought & planning and maybe take a week or two before launch. Another note, We will be starting in an Alternate Universe. So Canon characters will not be mentioned, or have ever existed in the first place.

Also big thanks to @scooptoot @TaeYeon
@Bloop @Dirty Dan @Sabriel @SamanthaSmith @WolfsbaneRain [/size]

As I am practically finished with my character, will it be okay if I post it here, to be looked over by you? I just want feedback so that I can begin editing/changing him around, as he was made for another role-play, and it may not fit this RP to a T.

Haha, that's where the problemo comes in. As a 'newbie' to the site, they've restricted my PMing abilities.

Meh, odd, I can't even do the spoilers right.

Whatever, I'll just wait until the system decides that I'm not a bot.

I won't be stepping in this one =/. My plate is full. If you do some crazy stuff with the story though, let me know. I will definitely want to take a look.

If the system is well thought out, which I think is, I am gonna join this RP and try it out. If there still is a free spot for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back