• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul

Who is your favorite character?

• Ken Kaneki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amon

• Shinohara

• Akira

• Touka

• Juuzou Suzuya

• Urie

• Shirazu

• Saiko

• Arima

• Taishi Fura

• Rize

• Tsukiyama

• Hinami

• Yoshimura

• Nishio

• Renji

• Uta

• Nagachika

• Kureo Mado

• Takizawa

• Hoji

• Mutsuki

• Eto

• Tatara

• Noro

• Ōmori

• Ayato

• Naki

• Total voters

Reika Suzuya

The Odd Ghoul Girl: Juuzou's Pet
I really want to RP Tokyo Ghoul, or at least chat about it with someone. I'm utterly obsessed. (:3)

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]Juuzou-kun is my life. xD Want to see my "ghoul form"?

[/QUOTE]
YESHHH and Juuzou-kun freaks me out honestly. I'm going to blatantly say Juuzou-kun is freaky af

Anyone said:
-pokes back with Ukaku Kagune-
xD I believe you mean "ukaku", unless you mean Uta-kun's kagune. :3

TechnoParadox said:
YESHHH and Juuzou-kun freaks me out honestly. I'm going to blatantly say Juuzou-kun is freaky af
That's why I love the guy. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I would honestly love to join this roleplay, if it ever becomes one. (OuO)

With OCs, preferably. I'm awful at roleplaying canon characters.

random and has nothing to do with tokyo ghoul(EVEN THO IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME JS) but what anime is your dp from?

jizzlian said:
random and has nothing to do with tokyo ghoul(EVEN THO IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME JS) but what anime is your dp from?
It has everything to do with Tokyo Ghoul. xD I just need people to claim canon characters so I don't have to RP them all.

LOL you're fine! I would be down for a TG rp but I'm not a fan of being an actual character like Kaneki or Uta. I prefer making my own character and stealing pics from animes

jizzlian said:
LOL you're fine! I would be down for a TG rp but I'm not a fan of being an actual character like Kaneki or Uta. I prefer making my own character and stealing pics from animes
Go right ahead and make your own character. You don't have to RP as a canon character of you don't want. I'm pretty much RP all the canon characters until someone decides to take over with a few of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back