• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

"Our first task is to find out where the band of ghouls I recently encountered. You're to gather every piece of information possible about them and their leader."

"Sweet." He starts walking down the dark spiral stairway when they reach the bottom and you can see a huge underground training area meant just for them. It has practice dummies and pretty much everything you could want. "Welcome to ward 25 the ward the Ghouls made. See my ancestors helped make ward 25 and because of that we have our own training area."

Erich has a look of despair on his face for a brief moment, he had never been good at the theoretical stuff, he was more of a hands on guy.

"Do you mind if I ask what we already know about them?"

"That's convenient. Seems like a nice place to train."

-

"We don't have too much information. We know that their leader bears a wolf-like mask and seems to be around 30 years old. He has a wolf-tail shaped bikaku and seems to eat when he wishes to. Apparently his territory is one of the largest spanning one in the 13th ward. The group I encountered consisted of 15 ghoul, all of which are unfamiliar. Unfortunately, no one seems to know what the group is about. That's why it's your job to find out," she responded, ignoring his displeased look.

"It is. I spent allot of my time down here when my parents were still alive." He smiled looking over at her. "So why are you helping us?" He asks kind of curious.

@CrimsonLeviathan

Last edited by a moderator:
Erich hated having to ask loads of questions but he was a newbie at this job, he didn't have the full picture of how things where done around here.

"So right now we are just keeping watch on the 13th ward and the ones surrounding it?"

"Yea. It sucks doesn't it?" Suzume let herself slip into her informal tongue, sighing as she replayed the day's events. "Right now, we should get some rest. I have a feeling that tomorrow will be a busy day. I'll be in the training area."

Erich smiled once again, "Ill leave you to it then, im going to head home... see you tomorrow." Erich waves as he leaves the CCG building and begins to make his way home.

"Yea, see you." After he left, she headed into a nearby alley, ignoring the pangs of pain in her stomach. She had to eat soon or her strength would ebb away into hunger.

(Dammit! I can't post because I have to finish this Damn Mission in GTA 5)

(Okay, nevermind, I'm back!)

Noyeh sees himself in the Abandoned House. "Holy shit.." Noyeh says, yawning and walking out of the House. He walks to the CCG Building, taking more pictures. "There we go!" Noyeh says, taking more Pictures. I should try to find a Vantage Point..

Akira wakes up, getting up and checking Noyeh's Room. "He gone.." Akira says, yawning and grabbing his Glasses Camera. He puts them on, walking out of the House and onto the Streets of Ward 13. "I wonder if Noyeh is off doing some spy work.." Akira says, walking and pressing against the side of his Glasses to take Pictures.

Crow awoke from his bed, he was fully energized, tho he was greasy and gross. He hoped into the shower to clean up, he assumed that he has been asleep for a few days maybe a week because he was gross and hungry.

Saruwatari wakes in his bed looking around he sees it is raining outside and smiles watching the rain fall from the comfort of his lovely bed.

Theria walks over to Rehht completly bored. "Rehht what are we doing?" She asks in a bored and curious voice.

Saruwatari yawns and sits up walking over to his dresser and opens the one with his shirt and puts it on walking out into the hallway he looks around.

"A few days. It has been awhile stuff has happened." He says turning towards the stairs that head to the training center and starts walkong down them.

@Ryu Kenshin

A pale stranger stumbles into the room. He's breathing heavily and bleeding all over the floor.

Crow, tho distracted, could smell the blood and went straight downstairs to see the bloody mess all over the floor, his mind told him to help, but his instincts told him to screw off. So instead of helping or leaving, he just stood and stared at the blood he now had to clean up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back