• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Juro looked at him and politely smiled back. "If I can get what I usually get I would appreciate it." He said. He wondered if what was bothering him had to do with Juro, maybe he was uncomfortable with a dove being in his shop? One that he had no idea would try to kill him or not? Or maybe it was something unrelated but possibly important?

(Sorry I had to go home from school and my phone is out of data.)

Just then a few more doves enter his shop laughing and say hi to a few of the employee's disproving his idea of doves being in his shop. Saruwatari kept his smile, "Yes we do. I will be right back with it."

(It's fine. ^_^ Like I said I'm used to waiting for DAYS for replies, so this is nothing.)

Juro nodded and waited for his food. When Saru returned, he asked a question with a look of concern. "Is something on your mind?" He said.

"Nothing I can tell you." He said a bit harshly then shook his head. "I am sorry it isn't your fault." He put the food and coffee down in front of Juro. He seemed off like he had a decision to make.

Juro didn't seem to react at all for a moment before shrugging. "It's alright. Have a good day." He started on his order as he started to think. It might not seem like much but it could be a lot. He felt that a stakeout was in order. Unless someone would stop him, he decided that he would be out of here right when he finished and would immediately get to work.

(It's fine)

Juro finished his things and put money on the table. He wasn't sure where Rohan was, maybe she had a late shift or she went back to the fifteenth, either way he had a feeling that she was done with him. Oh well. He left and, after going through an indirect route, ended up behind the building across the street from the coffee shop. Juro scaled the shop easily and laid down on the roof, giving himself cover and stealth. He started to watch the coffee shop, waiting, and he would wait till either Saru or Kohan left (then he would tail them), something weird or interesting happened, or until next morning.

As it became night and the shop closed their were still lights on upstairs but eventually they were turned off and their was no movement. Saruwatari and Rohan are apparently still in the shop.

@Zephyr

Last edited by a moderator:
(Sorry that it took so long for me to reply, I've been very busy lately. ^_^ ')

Hmm, that was completely normal and not odd at all actually. He decided that getting a closer look would be the best idea for now as he slid off the roof and approached the coffee shop. He stealthy walked around the coffee shop as he looked for a quiet way in.

(It is fine man I have also waited days xD )

There was only one entrance and exit. All of a sudden you hear a howl behind you and if you were to turn around you would see about 5 or 6 people standing on rooftops all wearing masks 3 also wearing masks on both sides of you and one standing in the middle of them. The two on the floor are a few yards away while the one on the middle is only about 2 yards away. It is also the one that seemed to howl.

Hmm, so THAT'S what they meant by wolf pack. He looked around coldly and waited, addressing them wouldn't be too helpful. He was sure he could kill them all, but he didn't want to risk it, running away would be the safer choice. He also wondered which among them were Rohan, and which was Saru, probably the one in the middle for the latter.

The one in the middle clearly the alpha walked closer to him a few steps then stopped about 3 feet away. "Hello Juro." It was Saruwataris voice but you are not sure how they all got out with you watching the only exit. "It is a bit late isn't it?" Just then a new one appeared on the rooftop and howled dropping a dead human next to the ones on the roof and they all began to eat. At any rate Saruwatari didn't sound aggressive or defensive. And none had their Kagune out.

@Zephyr

Last edited by a moderator:
Yosh woke up with a start, gripping Nightcrackle tightly. He didn't care that Rohan was dead, she could've told some other ghouls where he lived. He flipped open his phone, checking the messages from his boss about tomorrow's meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back