• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Foogels

That One Tall Guy
You choose what ward your in and just have fun with this RP

~Foogels

Last edited by a moderator:
Saruwatari stands on the edge a roof top in his claimed territory looking down across his territory wondering what to do next. The breeze stirs the wind moving his jacket to the side.

Crow was looking out the window of his house when he saw a human walking towards the alleyway on the side of his house. He hasn't eaten in about 2 days and wanted to go have some fun.

Crow walked to the top of his house spying on his pray when he got the scent of another ghoul in the area, he doesn't enjoy cannibalism and normally didn't like hurting other ghouls unless they piss him off. So he just sat up there and waited.

Saruwatari sees this human and licks his lips he isn't hungry only having eaten a few hours ago but he doesn't care about that. He remains on the roof and looks at the human from about a block away. He notices someone on the roof and wonders if it is a Ghoul in his territory. He crouches on the edge and waits. @Ryu Kenshin

She walked on the roads, through the back ways until she was right next to Crow, though she didn't realize it. Her hunger was too strong. She waited a bit too long, and she was a bit weak.

Crow saw the girl and noticed that she was really hungry, he had a weird sense of knowing these things, Crow just looked at the girl and pointed to the human giving her a face that showed "go right ahead" and then he just looked at the human again

She nodded at him, silently thanking him, not realizing there was yet ANOTHER ghoul in the area as she was about to attack the human.

Crow could sense the presence of a second ghoul but didn't really care about it, he just sat and watched the human get stalked by its predator.

Seeing all three people one human and two ghouls glaring at them he lets out a small howl and puts his mask on and leaps from the roof landing on the ground and dashing across the road letting his Kagune slide out and chop the humans head off as he runs a foot pass the corpse and stops glaring at the two ghouls standing up straight letting the Kagune hang next to his arm.

Crow isn't surprised by the ghoul and actually sits on his butt now, just looking at the ghouls.

"What is your purpose here ghouls?" He says his tone of voice very pissed. The humans blood drips from his Kagune.

"Well you are on my territory and I would appreciate it if you left it." Looks up at the one on the roof seeing the one currently talking not much of a threat.

Crow just looks at the ghoul that was staring at him and releases his Okaku Kagune showing that he has the upper hand in a fight.

He sighs shaking his head. "Did I say you could leave?" He grabs the head and tosses it to her feet. "Eat something before I kill you myself."

"I have fought many. You don't scare me kid." @Ryu Kenshin

Crow just looks at him more and shouts "Yeah? Well i don't find you threatening either. But, i don't want to fight, so if you would please let me and this girl go. I would be very appreciative" he said kindly but sternly enough to get the point across.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back