• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Keito roamed the 13th ward in search of a ghoul. He hummed a quiet tuned with his hands clasped on a briefcase behind his back.

He smiles then gives a shocked impression. "I am sorry I haven't properly introduced myself. I am Saruwatari of the Tomohsia family." He bows. (Void the roof thing I forgot ryu wasn't their anymore xD )

(Sorry guys, but I was trying to look at your messages and I couldn't find which ward you guys are in. Mind telling me?)

Crow looked at Saruwatari and then said "Call me Crow" he walked up to him and then put his hand out to shake

(13th, you were spot on x3)

He shook his hand then smiled and did a single clap to end the conversation. "Ok. So." Points to the dead body. "I am not hungry so have all you want then we will head down to the coffee shop."

Crow released and nodded at him then turning to Rae and said "You can have it, you need it." He said smiling then leaning against the wall and was waiting to leave

She slowly walks to the corpse and grabbed what she needed, eating it slowly and then waits for his next command. "Are we required to live on your land or should I leave my belongings at home?"

"Well your land is pretty much my land or our land so do as you wish." He says in a happy tone smiling. "Ok shall we be off?"

(haha, alright :D )

As Keito was pacing about he heard people conversing. Though, it was too faint to hear what they're saying. "Am I really hearing this, or is my lust for killing taking a toll on my mind."

Crow stopped leaning on the wall and nodded at Saruwatari "yeah, we can go." he whistled and a crow came down from the sky and landed on his shoulder.

"Ok lets go" He turns toward the street and starts walking. "I will lead the way considering I am the only one that knows where we are going." He says in a cheerful tone.

(Lol inspecter dead body blood on one of the people in the group= fight xD lets go now xD )

The piercing sound sound of a whistle. "I'm not imagining things." He followed the faint sound. Hoping for some ghouls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back