• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

*Laughs* "You haven't done anything wrong so I won't harm you. Just don't hunt in my territory." Tilts his head waiting for his reaction.

Crow nods and says "Maybe i could make a deal? I can hunt in this alleyway and ONLY this alleyway due to the fact that this is my home" He says and points to the house he is sitting on.

She slowly walks back, after eating, trying to go unnoticed as to leaving to head to her home. She felt overwhelmed by there being other ghouls around her.

Crow sees that the female ghoul is trying to leave. He then quickly stands up and jumps down behind her. "Don't leave yet, your a part of this to." he said sliding on his mask

"Don't leave yet." He says not looking at her. "And why would I do that I mean this is my territory. Do you know who I am?"

Crow looks from the girl back to the male "I don't know you, but you seem like a nice guy, so i thought that maybe you could spare this alleyway for me." he said smiling behind his mask

(brb)

He giggles a bit. "I am the last member of the infamous family of wolves that were perversely known as the wolf pack. Sadly I am lacking members and would recruit a few." He rubs the back of his head. "This is a one time offer and it doesn't come easy. You would have full hunting rights to the territory if you joined me. This goes for you to kitty."

@Ryu Kenshin @Izumi Okimoto

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks at him surprised, looking around to see if he was talking to anyone else but then realized that she was the cat. "Oh.. Uh sure? But don't call me kitty." She hissed quietly.

The chains of his coat dragged along the floor. The metallic sound was quite loud, and very easy to hear, but that didn't bother him. A human scream crossed the sky as he killed someone in a dark alley. It was obviously in his territory, he didn't want to get in problems with other wards, even tough he could beat them along with his. As he finisshed the human, his tounge passed trough his teeth, satisfied. His stomach was finally full, and he felt good when that happened.

Another scream came from the sky. Even a human could hear that, and that was stupid by the part of whoever was hunting. He walked to there, with his black mask in his hand. The turn of his head revealed two guys engaging in a fight and someone else. He slowly leaned to the wall, resting his shoulder on it. He slowly slid on his mask, with his eyes normal. He hadn't gotten his kagune out, so he could still pass as a normal human.

(Lol ikr xD though I treat my soccer team worse xD . I am the field commander and usually end up treating them like dogs during the game xD )

(im back, and im not an ass XP) Crow looks at the ghoul slightly surprised but still alert in case it was a trick "Sure, ill join you Flock, but where is our meeting point?" Crow was curious to see if this was bait or not.

He looks around making sure no one could hear now noticing the intruder he turns toward him. "And who do you think you are?" He says in a slightly aggravated tone. He notices the mask knowing who he is. "Oh and what pleasure do I have for this visit?"

@Keiser

A cough was released from the mask of his. The who he had now discovered girl looked at him and the other male too. The sight of his face didn't impress him, he was the wolf ghoul everyone talked about. A raspy voice said to them, in a high tone ''I guess you're all fighting for something to put in your mouths. I have some fresh corpses at my house, away from the 13th ward. I don't want them ripping your faces apart, do I?'' he said, while shifting his gaze from the masked fox girl to the man.

"We aren't all fighting." Says in a normal tone glancing over at the Rae. "And I have no desire leaving the 13th ward."

(Ikr! xD )

Crow looked at the intruder already sensing his presence and then looked at him and replied "Actually, i have recently eaten." he said lightly and serious at the same time.

He turns to Ryu and hops onto the roof. "Back at my coffee shop of course." He grins though you wouldn't be able to see it through the mask. "Well since we are all friends now lets just take our masks off." He takes his mask off and his Kagune slide back in.

Crow looked at the man, realizing he still didn't even know his name, and saw that the look in his eyes were truth. He then followed lead and took of his mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back