• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

"Alright so here is my story." Evelyn smiles. "All started when I joined the University. It was fun at the start. Being the first one in the class kinda gave me the feeling that I was useful at something. I didn't made friend, it's not like I wanted some. Anyway not going in details. It's about the boys." She stops for a second, yawning. "You know those weird boys that stare at you while you are turned around?" She tilts her head, waiting for her answer.

Caergelert said:
"Alright so here is my story." Evelyn smiles. "All started when I joined the University. It was fun at the start. Being the first one in the class kinda gave me the feeling that I was useful at something. I didn't made friend, it's not like I wanted some. Anyway not going in details. It's about the boys." She stops for a second, yawning. "You know those weird boys that stare at you while you are turned around?" She tilts her head, waiting for her answer.
"Reika-chan once noticed an old creepy guy staring like that. He followed Reika-chan and got his arm all broke for that," she said.

Evelyn laughs. "Well the reason why I don't do that is because it's in school. You can't actually do that in there." She mutters. "Unless you want to stay in detention."

Caergelert said:
Evelyn laughs. "Well the reason why I don't do that is because it's in school. You can't actually do that in there." She mutters. "Unless you want to stay in detention."
"What's detention?"

"Like a punishment. Anyway they are always looking at me at every class. And it's weird. I make theimpression I don't know that but yeah..." Evelyn chuckles. "I know everyone who is starring at my back in class."

Caergelert said:
"Like a punishment. Anyway they are always looking at me at every class. And it's weird. I make theimpression I don't know that but yeah..." Evelyn chuckles. "I know everyone who is starring at my back in class."
"Why do they stare like that?"

Evelyn makes a serious face. "Just think at it. Why would a boy look at a girl's back and side?" She hoped Reika will understand now.

Caergelert said:
Evelyn makes a serious face. "Just think at it. Why would a boy look at a girl's back and side?" She hoped Reika will understand now.
"Reika-chan doesn't know," she said, her naïveté showing.

Evelyn sighs again. "They are starring at my brea-. Yet they still try to get me." She laughs. "But they will never get me."

Caergelert said:
Evelyn sighs again. "They are starring at my brea-. Yet they still try to get me." She laughs. "But they will never get me."
"Why stare at your brea---, though?"

"I am the nicest girl in my class..." Evelyn admitted it. "But I am not really interested in them. Either way, their eyes are giving me stranfe feelings."

Caergelert said:
"I am the nicest girl in my class..." Evelyn admitted it. "But I am not really interested in them. Either way, their eyes are giving me stranfe feelings."
"What kind of feelings?"

"When you feel weird because someone did something to you... Like Kai did to me. He touched me while with his deadpool mask and I became embarrassed... So I punched him." Evelyn realized she'd better never said that to Reika.

Caergelert said:
"When you feel weird because someone did something to you... Like Kai did to me. He touched me while with his deadpool mask and I became embarrassed... So I punched him." Evelyn realized she'd better never said that to Reika.
Reika tilted her head sideways.

"Why a Deadpool mask?" She totally missed the point of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back