• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Evelyn caught a familiar scent but she didn't cared about it. She starts looking to her left then to her right. "I don't really care about that scent." She looks back down, counting the people.

Caergelert said:
Evelyn caught a familiar scent but she didn't cared about it. She starts looking to her left then to her right. "I don't really care about that scent." She looks back down, counting the people.
Reika blinked as the scent disappeared, but a wide smile grew on her lips when she caught another scent, this one she liked.she giggled and headed towards Evelyn cheerily.

Evelyn caught Reika's scent, but this time being more precise. "Oh no... It's Reika..." She mutters, shaking her head.

Caergelert said:
Evelyn caught Reika's scent, but this time being more precise. "Oh no... It's Reika..." She mutters, shaking her head.
The odd girl tackle-hugged Evelyn when she found her.

"Hellooo!~"

Evelyn nods. "Me? Playing with her?" She thought. "Uhh... Do I have other options?" She hoped she could do something else than playing.

Caergelert said:
Evelyn nods. "Me? Playing with her?" She thought. "Uhh... Do I have other options?" She hoped she could do something else than playing.
"Hm? There's lots of options. It's picking one of them you should wonder about," Reika said, somewhat missing the point.

Caergelert said:
Evelyn sighs, knowing Reika didn't got the point of her question. "Think again about what I asked..."
Reika tilted her head sideways as she always did.

"Don't you wanna play with Reika-chan?"

Caergelert said:
"Anything..." Evelyn hoped it will be quick or something would appear suddenly.
Reika thought for a moment, then giggled. She poked Evelyn's tummy.

"Tag!~ You're it!~"

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]Reika giggled and ran off, almost a blur.

[/QUOTE]
Evelyn starts running after her as 1 minute already passed.

( fell asleep ^w^ don't judge timezones )

Evelyn couldn't really catched her. She thought "Mixed ghoul... She got too much stamina." She stops so she can catch her breath.

Caergelert said:
Evelyn starts running after her as 1 minute already passed.
Caergelert said:
( fell asleep ^w^ don't judge timezones )
Evelyn couldn't really catched her. She thought "Mixed ghoul... She got too much stamina." She stops so she can catch her breath.
Jetstream said:
(she aint on no more)
xD Jetty, Reika-chan does have too much stamina anyways, so she can do that if she wants. Hahaha~

Reika ran back and started running around Evelyn in circles, giggling like a little kid.

Evelyn stops looking at her. "How aren't you exhausted already?" She wipes her forehead.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]
xD Jetty, Reika-chan does have too much stamina anyways, so she can do that if she wants. Hahaha~
Reika ran back and started running around Evelyn in circles, giggling like a little kid.

[/QUOTE]

Caergelert said:
Evelyn stops looking at her. "How aren't you exhausted already?" She wipes her forehead.
Reika giggled.

"Too much energyyyyyy!~" she chirped, still running around Evelyn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back