• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Reika Suzuya

The Odd Ghoul Girl: Juuzou's Pet
Reika yawned, bored and about to leave the alley she occupied. She never was one to be up during the day for very long. She much prefered the darkness of night.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the vast city of Tokyo, Japan. Ghouls everywhere have some public announcements and some still hidden. "Murders are still going on about, night after night; we suspect the Ghouls are even hungrier this month. We do wish please not to harm children and hospital workers and patients, we wish for peace for longer years to come." Kairu's t.v. had been on as he was eating some instant ramen for the evening dinner tonight. "Damn, they are going at it still, this is the 6th death today!" He slurped and gulped down his meal and washed his chopsticks in the sink. "But still..." He turned off the t.v. and grabbed his drawing book and coat, "It's still not enough to kill me tonight for late night pictures." He locked the apartment door behind him and quickly went down the stairs of the second story, and went for a nightly stroll. Book in hand and a camera around his neck, he had a feeling that tonight, will be a good night.

Reika hummed to herself as she walked out of the dank alley, not caring that she should probably eat. She had no sense of pain, so it never bothered her when she was "starving".

Kairu walked along the plaza near a water fountain where he could see a few people smoking some cigarettes and cigars, the burning ends lit up a few benches. he then went to a coffee vendor for some ice coffee to keep himself awake for the night and drew a nightly scene of people smoking. "Perfect darkness..." He thought to himself.

Reika caught a scent and followed her nose, coming upon Kairu. Her nose twitched, scenting the coffe he had gotten from the vendor. Her eyes were "normal" and not intimidating in the least. She kept a short distance away, sitting in a crouch, her hands lightly touching the ground in front of her.

Sipping on the coffee, he leaned back and saw a girl that looked like it had a dramatic pose under the black star sky, "Why hello beautiful..." he whispered to himself and sketched her. He zoomed in on his camera just to look for details to draw on her, then came mobile and went to her to give a picture to her. "Hey, 'll give you this, free of charge." he squinted and smiled, then hands her a solo figure of the girl in while under the moonlight. Coffee can in hand, he took another sip.

She kept still as he took the picture, then tilted her head sideways and sniffed silently, nose giving a tiny little twitch. She looked at the picture of herself Kairu had given her and tilted her head to the other side.

"It's Reika-chan! Mirror mirror Reika-chan!" Reika giggled. The childlike demeanour suited her innocent facial features.

"Is that your name? Hm. Reika-chan, sounds like a good name. have a good one." He waved a hand and walked off into a alley, and then posted up a set of a scene for another ghoul's meal coming in. Safe to say, he was a fly on the wall; surrounding himself in garbage to take the scent of the alley.

Reika stared after Kairu for a moment, then followed him with the eerie silence of one used to keeping a low profile. She watched him, curious as to what he was doing. Being as she was, she could have easily picked his pockets if she'd wanted to, but she was much more interested in him rather than what he had on him.

Sitting for a passing of an hour, he decided to call it quits for the night. "Damn it, no Ghouls tonight I guess. Odd, the nights like this, it should have been a bloodbath~" He turned his head and the girl from earlier was just up at his face. In shock, he sprawled backwards and hit his head on a dumpster. BANG! With a crash, a couple of trash bags landed on him. His own animated scene.

"The human boy got all scared!" Reika giggled, moving the garbage bags off of Kairu. She wasn't making fun of him. She just didn't understand that he could be hurt, had no idea what hurt or pain were.

"Tch tch tch ow ow ow.... Well being scared from a jump-scare of a girl thats in your face, yeah..." He rubbed his head vigorously and his swirly-eyes came back to focus. "Hang on.. you said Human Boy." "Oh crap......"

I love Oh crap! moments! xD

Reika tilted her head sideways like a curious puppy.

"What's wrong with saying 'human boy'? You are human, aren't you? You smell pretty human," she said with the most adorably innocent expression.

"Maybe she is that innocent....I gotta play it cool or else" He gulped, I-I-I am, but I'm just an artist here" Kairu got up and showed Reika a booklet of Ghouls eating mush. All the angles of distance from the darkness in the alleys he's been to. "See, I didn't come to get eaten here, I just draw, please let me live!" Scared to almost pissing his pants, he crawled up in the dumpster, saying a prayer for forgiveness.

Reika giggled and played with a discarded banana peel.

"You're a funny human. Reika-chan likes you," she said.
xD You put "I come to get eaten" instead of "I didn't come to get eaten".

(what are you talking about? look again >w>)

"Likes me?!" He popped his head out of the dumpster, watching her play with a banana peel. "She seems like my age, yet, acts like a kid..." "Why did you follow me?" He said, climbing out of the trash, "Don't you have a place to stay? Wah!" Crash! A arm and leg twitched in the air still.

xD You changed it after. Darn, I should have hit the little reply button under that post as my proof.

"Because you were nice to Reika-chan," she answered, then tilted her head sideways. "Reika-chan's staying in an abandoned building somewhere in this Ward. Eh? Why are your limbs all twitchy?"

She had no concept of pain, so she had no understanding that he was hurt by the fall. She didn't even know the meaning of the words
hurt and pain.

"An~" he cracked his back "ahhh... abandoned building? You shouldn't be living in a place like that. I've got a place, but its, small." He picked up the coffee can he had earlier and sipped it. "Want to stay at my place? I've got heat in there." A brisk wind picked up and made his coffee more cold.

"Reika-chan likes it there, so it's fine," she said as he sipped the coffee. She tilted her head sideways. "Reika-chan stay with you?"

"Okayyy!~" she giggled, hopping to her feet. Her long hair wavered with the quick, agile movement of her body, her fringe falling back into place and almost hiding her silvery-grey eyes.

Back to where there are a few people wondering the apartments, Kairu unlocked the door to his, "There's a t.v. here if you want to check out some channels, or anime/cartoons. Uh, well make yourself at home I guess."

Kairu grabbed the clicker and turned on the t.v. and a anime was on. "That's t.v." He pointed to Monster Musume anime.

"Usa! It's a magic box thingie!" Reika giggled, still holding the banana peel from earlier. Her naïveté really was amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back