• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Ding Dong "Oiii.. Can We get some tea and some cheese cake?" kairu got into a booth and sets Reika down oppose to him.

"actually I won't too much sugar or too many calories and well my meditation is disrupted. I drink two coffee's and eat 3 square hand cooked meals a day and meditate 3 times a day for 3 hours. It is a very rigorous schedule." Dru shrugged and sipped more of his coffee.

Jetstream said:
Ding Dong "Oiii.. Can We get some tea and some cheese cake?" kairu got into a booth and sets Reika down oppose to him.
Drumonkey said:
"actually I won't too much sugar or too many calories and well my meditation is disrupted. I drink two coffee's and eat 3 square hand cooked meals a day and meditate 3 times a day for 3 hours. It is a very rigorous schedule." Dru shrugged and sipped more of his coffee.
Juuzou chose to ignore that and took a bite out of another doughnut. He looked at Kairu and Reika as they entered the café.

Reika giggled, as happy as ever.

"Oh, you're back. And I see you brought a friend," Touka said, nodding towards Reika.

"Yeah well, this was the closest place I know to get a quick break" He was sitting in the same spot again, and the gangers were still there having a animated eye jolting contact.

Dru finished his second cup and smiled at Touka tipping greatly then smiling at Juuzou "Remember lay off the sweets." Then Dru left the store and sighed slightly in worry.

Jetstream said:
"Yeah well, this was the closest place I know to get a quick break" He was sitting in the same spot again, and the gangers were still there having a animated eye jolting contact.
Drumonkey said:
Dru finished his second cup and smiled at Touka tipping greatly then smiling at Juuzou "Remember lay off the sweets." Then Dru left the store and sighed slightly in worry.
Reika cheered happily as Touka returned with the tea and cheesecake. She picked up the cup with both hands. Instead of drinking it like a normal person, she lapped it up with her tongue.

Touka sweat-dropped at Reika's odd way of drinking tea.

Juuzou took another bite of the doughnut.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]
Reika cheered happily as Touka returned with the tea and cheesecake. She picked up the cup with both hands. Instead of drinking it like a normal person, she lapped it up with her tongue.

Touka sweat-dropped at Reika's odd way of drinking tea.

Juuzou took another bite of the doughnut.

[/QUOTE]
"Thanks miss...uh.." Tries searching for her name tag, but he thought he looked at the wrongs places and tried to find it near her breasts.

Jetstream said:
"Thanks miss...uh.." Tries searching for her name tag, but he thought he looked at the wrongs places and tried to find it near her breasts.
xD He's trying too hard to not be a perv.

Touka's nametag was, of course, right where someone trying to avoid looking certain places was at.

Reika continued her tea lapping.

Juuzou ate a candied apple.

Jetstream said:
"Geez this guy has a sugar fetish.."
Reika looked at where Kairu was staring and saw Juuzou eating the candied apple. Reika being Reika, she giggled with a huge smile.

"Can Reika-chan have one of those, Kai-kun?" she asked cheerily, pointing at the candied apple in Juuzou's hand.

Hearing what Reika said, Juuzou glanced over, chewing the bite of apple.

Jetstream said:
"Oi, Touka, can I get a Cadied-apple for my friend?"
"Sure thing," Touka said, heading to the back to get the order as she wondered why a fellow ghoul would want such a thing.

"Yay!~" Reika cheered, giggling.

Juuzou took another bite of the candied apple.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]
"Sure thing," Touka said, heading to the back to get the order as she wondered why a fellow ghoul would want such a thing.

"Yay!~" Reika cheered, giggling.

Juuzou took another bite of the candied apple.

[/QUOTE]
"You're so into sweets today Reika, you feeling ok?"

Jetstream said:
"You're so into sweets today Reika, you feeling ok?"
"Remember the twinkies," Reika said in a weird voice, waving her hand slowly in Kairu's face and giggling after. She'd always loved sweets, being a not-so-normal ghoul.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]"Remember the twinkies," Reika said in a weird voice, waving her hand slowly in Kairu's face and giggling after. She'd always loved sweets, being a not-so-normal ghoul.

[/QUOTE]
"Eheheheh... Hey, Reika, how old are you anyways?"

"You sure don't act like your age then." He blinked and thought more about the thugs around them and grabbed Kairu's shoulder. "Hey Bub, you outside, now."

"Great just what I need for a day like this..." He put his hand down to show Reika to stand down and went outside with the gangmembers.

Jetstream said:
"You sure don't act like your age then." He blinked and thought more about the thugs around them and grabbed Kairu's shoulder. "Hey Bub, you outside, now."
"Great just what I need for a day like this..." He put his hand down to show Reika to stand down and went outside with the gangmembers.
Reika gave a low growl, glaring at the gang members, but listened to Kairu for the moment. She would attack, though, if he was in trouble.

Juuzou watch the little scenario play out, still eating his many snacks.

The Leader cracked his knuckles and bashed Kairu around in a alley way. "Thats for flirting with my girl!, you hear me shes mine!"

"Tch, then why didn't I see your name on it on her chest then eh?"

The inside of the Cafe can hear this outside.

Jetstream said:
The Leader cracked his knuckles and bashed Kairu around in a alley way. "Thats for flirting with my girl!, you hear me shes mine!"
"Tch, then why didn't I see your name on it on her chest then eh?"

The inside of the Cafe can hear this outside.
Reika darted outside, snarling viciously.

"Stay away from Kai-kun! Kai-kun is Reika-chan's friend!" she growled. At the moment, her eyes still looked human.

Right when she came out, they gang leader was emotional and on his knees already balling his eyes out. "Damn you, you made the boss cry like that with such an awful burn. We'll get you back for this!" They darted away.

Kazuki slowly made his way towards his usual café, he wasn't in the best shape at the moment and he needed to finish up a project today. Kazuki suddenly stopped short when he heard a commotion coming from an alley way, followed by several angry words and the noise of metallic trash cans being knocked onto the floor. I've had enough of alley ways for today... Ignoring the commotion Kazuki opened the entrance of the café, but before he could walk in, a girl shoved passed him and proceeded to get into the midst of whatever was happening in the alley way. Noting that the girl had spoke in third-person, Kazuki ignored her as he walked inside. The cool and homey atmosphere of the café relieved some of the stress that was building inside of him. He walked up to one of the waitresses and order a cup of regular coffee, black. Kazuki had yet to notice the presence of the CCG member he had run into earlier.

Jetstream said:
Right when she came out, they gang leader was emotional and on his knees already balling his eyes out. "Damn you, you made the boss cry like that with such an awful burn. We'll get you back for this!" They darted away.
TechnoParadox said:
Kazuki slowly made his way towards his usual café, he wasn't in the best shape at the moment and he needed to finish up a project today. Kazuki suddenly stopped short when he heard a commotion coming from an alley way, followed by several angry words and the noise of metallic trash cans being knocked onto the floor. I've had enough of alley ways for today... Ignoring the commotion Kazuki opened the entrance of the café, but before he could walk in, a girl shoved passed him and proceeded to get into the midst of whatever was happening in the alley way. Noting that the girl had spoke in third-person, Kazuki ignored her as he walked inside. The cool and homey atmosphere of the café relieved some of the stress that was building inside of him. He walked up to one of the waitresses and order a cup of regular coffee, black. Kazuki had yet to notice the presence of the CCG member he had run into earlier.
xD How weak is that gang leader? LOL

"You'd better run, big meanies!" Reika yelled at them. Smiling again, she giggled and dragged Kairu back into the café to where they were sitting.

Juuzou saw Kazuki enter the café and recognized him. He then saw Reika come back in with Kairu, wondering if she might actually be a ghoul to have scared the gang off so easily.

Jetstream said:
"That went easier than expected, who knew a guy like him was so into Touka..."
"What's that mean?" Reika asked, not getting what being into someone meant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back