• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

Drumonkey said:
"I will not end up dead at least not by her hands, you said they will lay slaughter to the weak and helpless, but I am neither. you however are much too mean right now for no apparent reason."
reno said:
The ghoulish tone of her eyes faded back into her normal eyes, distraught ridden all of over. "Eh? What are you talking about?" Kaname gave Reika a black look. "You don't know what you're talking about."
"Reika-chan always knows what Reika-chan says. Why does Kana-chan hide that Kana-chan is really just scared of something else?" she said.

Dru chuckled ludly "What is it you are afraid of Kana-chan?" Dru smiled and patted Reika on the back in a good job sort of manner.

Kaname stood there, absolutely speechless. Was she that transparent? Regardless, the tables have turned, she thought she could provoke Reika enough but she ended up switching the situation on her. Shit. A volcano inside of her spewed molten fury though her mind, Reika did it now. Her mind told her to collect herself but pure, untouched rage from years and years of tolerance overrode that feeling.

"You...BITCH. I'll kill you!" Kaname screeched out, her eyes switching and her kagune unraveling, launching itself at Reika.

reno said:
Kaname stood there, absolutely speechless. Was she that transparent? Regardless, the tables have turned, she thought she could provoke Reika enough but she ended up switching the situation on her. Shit. A volcano inside of her spewed molten fury though her mind, Reika did it now. Her mind told her to collect herself but pure, untouched rage from years and years of tolerance overrode that feeling.
"You...BITCH. I'll kill you!" Kaname screeched out, her eyes switching and her kagune unraveling, launching itself at Reika.
Dru was in front of Kaname use his palm to hit her in the chest then the jaw causing her to fly around them as his tail grabbed her wrist pulling her to the side.

reno said:
Drumonkey said:
Dru was in front of Kaname use his palm to hit her in the chest then the jaw causing her to fly around them as his tail grabbed her wrist pulling her to the side.
Reika stared at them with puppy eyes.

"Kana-chan, don't be mad. Reika-chan doesn't want Kana-chan to have negative feelings. Reika-chan wants to know so Reika-chan can see Kana-chan be happy," she said adorably. It was like she was way too innocent for this world or something.

She flew back from the attack, drawing back her kagune and panting from the ground, groaning. "You know nothing about me...so don't pretend like you know what I feel." She growled at Reika, looking down. "You think you're innocent, but you are the epitome of evil! Stupid changeling!"

reno said:
She drew back her attack, still enraged. "You know nothing about me...so don't pretend like you know what I feel." She growled at Reika, looking down. "You think you're innocent, but you are the epitome of evil! Stupid changeling!"
"Stop it, Kana-chan! Kana-chain doesn't have to be all mad like that!" Reika cried out, genuinely caring about Kaname. She even went so far as to ignore Kaname calling her Changeling again.

Kaname stood up, coughing up blood and moaning in pain. Her eyes reverted to normal and her Kagune drew back into her. "It's not... It's not worth it anymore. " She clenched her fists and looked at Reika. "It's... It's weird. Yesterday you threatened to kill me, yet you NOW you act all good." Kaname coughed up some more blood. "Disgusting...aha." She looked down at Reika. "Why?"

reno said:
Kaname stood up, coughing up blood and moaning in pain. Her eyes reverted to normal and her Kagune drew back into her. "It's not... It's not worth it anymore. " She clenched her fists and looked at Reika. "It's... It's weird. Yesterday you threatened to kill me, yet you NOW you act all good." Kaname coughed up some more blood. "Disgusting...aha." She looked down at Reika. "Why?"
Reika sat close to Kaname, cross-legged with her hands flat on the ground.

"Reika-chan only threatened Kana-chan because Reika-chan felt something bad about you when you looked at Kai-kun like that before. Reika-chan doesn't want Kai-kun dead because Kai-kun was really nice to Reika-chan. You were nice to Reika-chan, too, even if only for a little while," she said. The way she said it, despite her childlike choice of wording, made it hard to tell whether she was feigning her naïveté or actually was naive about a lot of things.

@reno

Last edited by a moderator:
Dru stood behind Reika and watched Kaname Dru didn't worry much about Kaname and knew Reika could take care of herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drumonkey said:
Dru stood behind Reika and watched Kaname Dru didn't worry much about Kaname and knew Reika could take care of himself.
xD Dude, that should be "herself" right there at the end. xD XD xD

( O.o get 'wet' for Jetty? the hell's going on with this bit?)

"Um, this is a bad vibe..." He looked across the room at what the waitress was seeing and hiding from.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]
Reika sat close to Kaname, cross-legged with her hands flat on the ground.
"Reika-chan only threatened Kana-chan because Reika-chan felt something bad about you when you looked at Kai-kun like that before. Reika-chan doesn't want Kai-kun dead because Kai-kun was really nice to Reika-chan. You were nice to Reika-chan, too, even if only for a little while," she said. The way she said it, despite her childlike choice of wording, made it hard to tell whether she was feigning her naïveté or actually was naive about a lot of things.

[/QUOTE]
xD I just realise: why the heck is Reika sitting while Kaname is standing? *laughs*

Jetstream said:
( O.o get 'wet' for Jetty? the hell's going on with this bit?)
"Um, this is a bad vibe..." He looked across the room at what the waitress was seeing and hiding from.
xD Wait, what? Did my post actually say "get wet for Jetty"? xD XD xD

Touka gave Juuzou his order, then hurried away from the boy.

Juuzou happily ate the pudding he'd bought with Kazuki's money.

[QUOTE="Reika Suzuya]Since Juuzou is now where Kairu is, I'm just going to wet for Jetty to come online and reply so he doesn't fall too far behind. (:3) This only applies to Juuzou and Touka, not yet to Reika.

[/QUOTE]
(its all right here)

"He seems happy, but what's with her though?" Paying for the check, he slipped in a note for her, "Need any help with any problems, call me with this..." It showed a number and Kairu signed his name.

Jetstream said:
(its all right here)
"He seems happy, but what's with her though?" Paying for the check, he slipped in a note for her, "Need any help with any problems, call me with this..." It showed a number and Kairu signed his name.
Touka blinked after reading the note and glanced at Kairu. Could he be a ghoul? He smells too human...What's with this kid?

Leaving the cafe, he had a sudden urge to find Reika. "Welp, guess I have to go find my house guest, now where could she be?" He stared off with his hands in his pockets. "At least i ordered a good sword online last week, that should protect me from certain Ghouls."

Jetstream said:
Leaving the cafe, he had a sudden urge to find Reika. "Welp, guess I have to go find my house guest, now where could she be?" He stared off with his hands in his pockets. "At least i ordered a good sword online last week, that should protect me from certain Ghouls."
Touka watched him leave, then glanced over at Juuzou with a sigh.

Juuzou waved Touka over to order more pudding. @Jigoku

Walking around, Kairu found Reika with a few others. "Oi, Reikaaaa!" waving a bit with a toothy grin.

Jetstream said:
Walking around, Kairu found Reika with a few others. "Oi, Reikaaaa!" waving a bit with a toothy grin.
Reika looked over to Kairu and smiled brightly.

"Kai-kun!~ Hellooo, Kai-kuuun!~"

@reno O.o Can't do too much more without you, especially with the last post I had with what Reika said to Kaname. I need Kaname's reaction. *chibi face* Pwease!

Ikoma Yadame

The young man walked along the same street that he had the previous day, half-expecting to run into Reika again. He promised to bring her more candy the next time they met, and seeing that he had nothing to do, Ikoma searched for the strange girl. It wasn't long before the girl's scent was noticed by the Ghoul, as well as a few other familiar scents. Of course, why would today be any more normal than yesterday? Hearing the arguing going on just around the street corner, Ikoma fell into a light jog until he was able to see what was going on. His yellow eyes darted between Kaname, who seemed to be damaged, and Reika. Ikoma also caught sight of Dru, whose name he still didn't know, and Kairu. Ikoma stood away from the group not joining them immediately, he simply watched their strange actions. "What the hell?" Ikoma spoke under his breath while watching the group of four, a slight scowl resting on his face.

Dru glanced over and raised an eyebrow at the newcomer "Why are you standing there and creeping?"

Jigoku said:
Ikoma Yadame
The young man walked along the same street that he had the previous day, half-expecting to run into Reika again. He promised to bring her more candy the next time they met, and seeing that he had nothing to do, Ikoma searched for the strange girl. It wasn't long before the girl's scent was noticed by the Ghoul, as well as a few other familiar scents. Of course, why would today be any more normal than yesterday? Hearing the arguing going on just around the street corner, Ikoma fell into a light jog until he was able to see what was going on. His yellow eyes darted between Kaname, who seemed to be damaged, and Reika. Ikoma also caught sight of Dru, whose name he still didn't know, and Kairu. Ikoma stood away from the group not joining them immediately, he simply watched their strange actions. "What the hell?" Ikoma spoke under his breath while watching the group of four, a slight scowl resting on his face.
Reika giggled and tackle-hugged Ikoma with a happy cry of "Iko Iko!~" She smiled as brightly at him as she did at Kairu.

"Iko Iko has candy for Reika-chan?" she asked.
xD This reminds me of Haise and Juuzou.

@reno Gonna keep tagging you till you reply.~ ( ;) )

((oops my b))

Kaname looked at Reika and sighed, looking down. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." She looked over at everyone else. "Guess we drew quite a crowd. Heh." She managed a chuckle and lifted her self off the ground, giving Reika a slight smile and patting her on the head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back