• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

reno said:

- - -

Kaname peered out of her window into the open city. The air was chilled that morning and it was slightly cloudy. Not to mention, Kaname was exhausted from hearing the rest of the gang party downstairs last night. She sighed and shook her head, wanting desperately to leave.

Daddy probably wouldn't notice if I left anyway, man's as hungover as ever. She stretched her arms and let out a yawn. "Besides." She giggled. "Yesterday was fun!"

Kaname drew her kagune and hopped out of the window, using her koukaku to secure an easy fall. She started to laugh hysterically while running out of the gang house area, entering the inner depths of the city.
Reika ran around, being random. She ended up running into Kaname.

Kaname bumped into Reika and took a step back. "Sorry 'bout tha-- Reika?!" She gave Reika a look of confusion and looked around. No one was with her. She stuttered. "Uuh, w-what are you doing here, Reika?"

reno said:
Kaname bumped into Reika and took a step back. "Sorry 'bout tha-- Reika?!" She gave Reika a look of confusion and looked around. No one was with her. She stuttered. "Uuh, w-what are you doing here, Reika?"
"Hello, Kana-chan!~ Reika-chan is running around," she giggled.

Hm. Seems like she's in a normal state of being for now. She looked behind Reika and around. No one. "Oh, Reika. Where's your friends?"

reno said:
Hm. Seems like she's in a normal state of being for now. She looked behind Reika and around. No one. "Oh, Reika. Where's your friends?"
"They're wherever," she giggled. "Reika-chan can find them if Reika-chan feels like.~"

"Oh...." There we go with that creepy outlook. Jeez, why now out of all times. Kaname looked down and smiled deviously. "How's Kai-kun?"

reno said:
"Oh...." There we go with that creepy outlook. Jeez, why now out of all times. Kaname looked down and smiled deviously. "How's Kai-kun?"
"Kai-kun is okayyyy~," Reika giggled.

"Bored, eh? Then why don't you tell me something." Kaname said with a sharp tone, clenching her fists. Her eyes dull with attemption at intimidation. She smiled. "Now that I can ensure no one is here. I'll ask." She opened her eyes, revealing the true side of her inner ghoul. Black swarmed where white would be, and her iris was a blood red. "So. Who are you? Or more specifically, what are you?"

Dru was whistling as he walked up seeing the two girls talking and had heard her tone get dark and Dru raised an eyebrow in confusion unsure of what he was seeing.

reno said:
"Bored, eh? Then why don't you tell me something." Kaname said with a sharp tone, clenching her fists. Her eyes dull with attemption at intimidation. She smiled. "Now that I can ensure no one is here. I'll ask." She opened her eyes, revealing the true side of her inner ghoul. Black swarmed where white would be, and her iris was a blood red. "So. Who are you? Or more specifically, what are you?"
"Reika-chan is Reika-chan.~ Reika-chan is a ghoulie," she giggled, unfazed by Kaname's attempt at intimidating her.

"No. You're not just 'Reika-chan'. You're not normal, in fact you scare the shit out of me. I don't like you at all." Getting caught in the heat of the moment, Kaname calmed herself down and sighed, looking back up at Reika. "What does it mean, changeling?"

reno said:
"No. You're not just 'Reika-chan'. You're not normal, in fact you scare the shit out of me. I don't like you at all." Getting caught in the heat of the moment, Kaname calmed herself down and sighed, looking back up at Reika. "What does it mean, changeling?"
Reika looked about to cray, hearing Kaname say Reika scared her, but then she heard Kaname call her Changeling and she puffed her cheeks out.

"Don't call Reika-chan that! Reika-chan is Reika-chan!" she snapped, sounding hurt.

"Oooh. Did I hit the nail on the head there?" Kaname cackled. "What's wrong, little Reika-chan?" She said with a mocking tone. "You seem hurt, I didn't know changelings could be hurt. Booo!"

"are you two ok?" Dru spoke loudly hoping to distract the two from the coming argument.

reno said:
"Oooh. Did I hit the nail on the head there?" Kaname cackled. "What's wrong, little Reika-chan?" She said with a mocking tone. "You seem hurt, I didn't know changelings could be hurt. Booo!"
Drumonkey said:
"are you two ok?" Dru spoke loudly hoping to distract the two from the coming argument.
Reika growled, her eyes changing to red with black sclera. She didn't even notice Dru, even when he spoke.

"Shut up! That's bullying! Stop bullying Reika-chan!" she snarled, teeth bared menacingly. This girl really would attack Kaname if provoked enough.

Dru walked up to Reika and patted her head "Hey kiddo calm down, you shouldn't fight here."

Kaname looked down, picking her nails and smirking with evil intent. She looked at the boy that had approached. "Oh we're fine, except my friend here, she seems upset." Kaname chuckled. "You know how little girls get after a while... don'tcha?" Kaname paused and looked at Reika again, smiling. "Then again, someone as inhuman as her wouldn't know."

Drumonkey said:
Dru walked up to Reika and patted her head "Hey kiddo calm down, you shouldn't fight here."
reno said:
Kaname looked down, picking her nails and smirking with evil intent. She looked at the boy that had approached. "Oh we're fine, except my friend here, she seems upset." Kaname chuckled. "You know how little girls get after a while... don'tcha?" Kaname paused and looked at Reika again, smiling. "Then again, someone as inhuman as her wouldn't know."
Reika calmed down easily and giggled, back to her usual childlike self now that she wasn't being called Changeling.

"Reika-chan doesn't mind not being human, as long as Reika-chan is Reika-chan," she chirped.

reno said:
"Keep talking like that and if she doesn't kill you I just might and I would get a good meal from you." Dru looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Kill me? Now why would you do that, I'm just talking with a friend." Kaname shook her head. "Tsk tsk tsk. No good, no good at all." She gazed at Dru with an unsettling face. "Why do you protect this girl, she's no good. In the end, her kind just lays slaughter upon those who are weak and helpless." Looking up, she continued. "That nice, cute girl personality is all a facade. You'll just end up dead, dude."

Drumonkey said:
"Keep talking like that and if she doesn't kill you I just might and I would get a good meal from you." Dru looked at her and raised an eyebrow.
reno said:
"Kill me? Now why would you do that, I'm just talking with a friend." Kaname shook her head. "Tsk tsk tsk. No good, no good at all." She gazed at Dru with an unsettling face. "Why do you protect this girl, she's no good. In the end, her kind just lays slaughter upon those who are weak and helpless." Looking up, she continued. "That nice, cute girl personality is all a facade. You'll just end up dead, dude."
Reika tilted her head sideways like a puppy.

"Facade? Reika-chan doesn't fake what Reika-chan thinks and feels. Reika-chan doesn't see the point in that. So...why does Kana-chan hide behind such a mean face?" she spoke. As crazy as she was, she was dead on and way too honest.

"I will not end up dead at least not by her hands, you said they will lay slaughter to the weak and helpless, but I am neither. you however are much too mean right now for no apparent reason."

The ghoulish tone of her eyes faded back into her normal eyes, distraught ridden all of over. "Eh? What are you talking about?" Kaname gave Reika a black look. "You don't know what you're talking about."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back