• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul RP

After settling down into a seat by the window, Kazuki quickly scanned the café, he didn't see anyone or anything that would pose a danger to him, he let out an fatigue-ridden sigh. The scent of his coffee was momentarily disturbed as a new smell drifted into Kazuki's noise, even if for a moment. Was there a ghoul here? Or maybe even multiple ghouls? Kazuki dismissed the thought as he returned to sipping his bitter coffee until he saw it. The boy, he was there in the café, doing his best attempt not to gag, Kazuki quickly switched his gaze back downwards, hoping he hadn't made eye contact. Oh, my luck is great today, absolutely wonderful...

"That Gangleader was getting the hots for Touka of course, until i told him I had to look at her chest to see if his name was on her" he said aloud with a bit of enthusiasm. Not knowing She was right behind him as they sat down.

TechnoParadox said:
After settling down into a seat by the window, Kazuki quickly scanned the café, he didn't see anyone or anything that would pose a danger to him, he let out an fatigue-ridden sigh. The scent of his coffee was momentarily disturbed as a new smell drifted into Kazuki's noise, even if for a moment. Was there a ghoul here? Or maybe even multiple ghouls? Kazuki dismissed the thought as he returned to sipping his bitter coffee until he saw it. The boy, he was there in the café, doing his best attempt not to gag, Kazuki quickly switched his gaze back downwards, hoping he hadn't made eye contact. Oh, my luck is great today, absolutely wonderful...
Jetstream said:
"That Gangleader was getting the hots for Touka of course, until i told him I had to look at her chest to see if his name was on her" he said aloud with a bit of enthusiasm. Not knowing She was right behind him as they sat down.
Juuzou watched Reika and Kairu while also keeping an eye on Kazuki.

Touka facepalmed, trying to not punch Kairu.

"Reika-chan still doesn't get it," she said with a little blink.

"Nevermind, you wouldn't understand." He took a sip, then had a feeling of being watched. He turns around and noticed Touka looking to punch him. "Oh....Great~"

Jetstream said:
"Nevermind, you wouldn't understand." He took a sip, then had a feeling of being watched. He turns around and noticed Touka looking to punch him. "Oh....Great~"
Touka glared at him.

"Don't go around telling people you looks at women's chests, Baka," she said.
Reika giggled.

"My bad, geez. No other way to explain it. Besides, they did have that look to do things normally not in public." He gave her some extra cash for the trouble. "Who knows next time, might as well save one to get one."

"By the way, mind if I draw you sometime?" He smiled weakly, and sweated a bit.

Jetstream said:
"My bad, geez. No other way to explain it. Besides, they did have that look to do things normally not in public." He gave her some extra cash for the trouble. "Who knows next time, might as well save one to get one."
"By the way, mind if I draw you sometime?" He smiled weakly, and sweated a bit.
"Draw me?"

"Yeah! Kai-kun draws lots of things! He even draws ghoulies!~" Reika giggled. Reika's words definitely got Juuzou's attention.

Laughing nervously, he was a bit honest to say that he did. They do say he was a great drawer, and in trade he kept their victim meals a secret. He whispered to Touka's ear. Then drank some more tea to cool him down.

Jetstream said:
Laughing nervously, he was a bit honest to say that he did. They do say he was a great drawer, and in trade he kept their victim meals a secret. He whispered to Touka's ear. Then drank some more tea to cool him down.
Touka looked surprised for a second, then nodded.

"Sure, you can draw me. Just nothing funny, got it?"

Reika giggled, happy as always. Juuzou glanced back at Kazuki for a second. @TechnoParadox @Drumonkey

@TechnoParadox[/URL]
"Um ok then" He pulled out his sketch Book and started out for Touka and it seemed as though he really looked determined to not screw up on another beautiful girl to draw. Within five minutes, it was done. He showed Touka the picture. "If you want it, you can have it, free of charge." His toothy grin gave out that he looked like a little animal.

Jetstream said:
"Um ok then" He pulled out his sketch Book and started out for Touka and it seemed as though he really looked determined to not screw up on another beautiful girl to draw. Within five minutes, it was done. He showed Touka the picture. "If you want it, you can have it, free of charge." His toothy grin gave out that he looked like a little animal.
Touka looked that the drawing.

"Hm. Not bad, kid. You do this for a living?"

Kazuki slowly got up and began to make his way towards the entrance, moving as subtly as possible. He didn't want to attract any attention as he slowly continued to walk towards the door, escape only a few feet from his reach.

TechnoParadox said:
Kazuki slowly got up and began to make his way towards the entrance, moving as subtly as possible. He didn't want to attract any attention as he slowly continued to walk towards the door, escape only a few feet from his reach.
Juuzou threw, of all things, a butter knife towards Kazuki.

Jetstream said:
"You bet I do. I've got others..." He swung his book to her and another picture of Reika, the night he met her.
Touka looked through the drawings he showed her.

"Strange," she commented about the one of Reika.

Reacting to the silverware that was thrown at him, Kazuki ducked as the butter knife whipped past his head, slamming into a table before it clattered to the floor, the sound resonating throughout the entire café.

TechnoParadox said:
Reacting to the silverware that was thrown at him, Kazuki ducked as the butter knife whipped past his head and slamming into a table before it clattered to the floor, the sound resonating throughout the entire café.
Juuzou jumped up, taking out one of the many kagune-made knives he had.

Reika watched the whole scene play out, giggling.

"Uh oh! Trouble!~" she chirped, freakishly happy about what just happened.

As Kazuki a noticed a giggle escape from the third-person talking girl from earlier, he readied himself for another throwing knife from the boy. Maintaining a poker face, Kazuki resisted the urge to use his kagune and finish up this fight quickly.

TechnoParadox said:
As Kazuki a noticed a giggle escape from the third-person talking girl from earlier, he readied himself for another throwing knife from the boy. Maintaining a poker face, Kazuki retained the urge to use his kagune and finish this little annoyance who seemed to be amused by the situation.
Juuzou threw the knife at Kazuki.

"Reika-chan wants to play, too!~" she giggled, hopping up from her chair, waving her arms happily. Juuzou glanced at her.

"no no no, you're my responsibility now and you don't get hurt, Touka take cover." he grabbed her arm as well and pulled her under the booth.

Picking up a nearby chair, Kazuki batted away the knife, causing it to fling towards the window, where its impact cracked the window. Glancing back at the the girl who seemed to be amused by the situation, Kazuki silently wondered what exactly made her think that this was a game. Keeping a defensive stance, Kazuki showed no signs of aggression as he retained his composure towards the boy.

Jetstream said:
"no no no, you're my responsibility now and you don't get hurt, Touka take cover." he grabbed her arm as well and pulled her under the booth.
TechnoParadox said:
Picking up a nearby chair, Kazuki batted away the knife, causing it to fling towards the window, where its impact cracked the window. Glancing back at the the girl who seemed to be amused by the situation, Kazuki silently wondered what exactly made her think that this was a game. Keeping a defensive stance, Kazuki showed no signs of aggression as he retained his composure towards the boy.
Touka didn't complain, knowing Juuzou was part of the CCG. She went under the table with no resistance.

"Reika-chan wants to play!" she said adamantly, pouting. She ran out from under the table and skipped over inbetween Juuzou and Kazuki with a giggle. Juuzou threw some more knives at Kazuki, narrowly missing the giggling girl. Reika caught one of the six knives from the air and sniffed at it.

"Oh Gawd." He undid his belt that had elastic, with a snap and a tug; he lassoed Reika's midsection, and pulled her away from the fight, "Reika No." He said firmly like an older brother, even if he wasn't.

Jetstream said:
"Oh Gawd." He undid his belt that had elastic, with a snap and a tug; he lassoed Reika's midsection, and pulled her away from the fight, "Reika No." He said firmly like an older brother, even if he wasn't.
Reika pouted and bit the belt, tearing it from her waist with her teeth.

"Reika-chan is
playing!" she insisted.

@Drumonkey xD You have to see this, dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back