• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul: Rising Dawn

Rio shook Joffry's hand firmly with a welcoming smile "Well I wouldn't know anymore I haven't had the chance to see him, But Sir. Owari over here knows all about what my little brother is doing, don't you?" he replied to Joffry's answer and almost seemed to try use it against Kanashimi, although Kanashimi didn't bother giving a second glance the CCG head did reply with something "Oh yes, he is very interesting.." Rio gave off a sigh and looked off to the door "Anyway, I guess we better start going to that Chasm then huh?" he exclaimed nudging Joffry slightly as he walked out the door, he gestured wave to Kanashimi as he walked out expecting the other two to follow him, as he walked down the hallway and made his way through the building and to the Carpark he unlocked the car and got in awaiting for the other two to get in with him.

@Sir Grego

@TheRPingMudkip

Joffry followed Rio with an exciting look on his face. He jumped into the car and sat down. "To the theme park!" He shouted with his hands in the air.

As they all got in the car Rio glanced over towards Joffry, just by looking at him Rio felt the urge to ask so many different questions but resisted 'If he is anything like my brother, he'll probably give me stupid answers like he did..' sighing in his mind which is probably considered a weird thing to do, instead he questioned Joffry about the theme park "You've mentioned that theme park a few times now..What are you talking about exactly?" he asked casually not really thinking anything of what the kid was saying.

Joffry thought for a second "I was there earlier." He said. "A bunch of people with masks...oh, wait. I think they where ghouls." He said "I killed a bunch of them. And there was this huge guy with a machine gun kaguni who I started to fight but I got hit by something hard and smashed into a wall. My quinqui saved me." He said, patting his backpack. "And I didn't even get to go to the gift shop."

Rio sighed nodding "Of course..So you've already been to the Chasm?" he started the car and closed his door he pondered about it for a while "I wonder if they have something to do with the Akatsuki.." pausing for a moment snickering "That would be bad" he pulled a lever on the side of his chair to let him lay back as he waited for Poker 'Wonder where that dog has gone off too..'

@TheRPingMudkip

@Sir Grego

Poker would lick on Rio's hair, reminding him he was still there. He'd hop off his back and sit in a Car Seat. He'd buckle up, just like a normal human.

Daku Akuma

After talking to the figure who was supposedly named the 'Story Teller,' Daku left the chasm through a hidden exit beneath the sewers. He was located near the location where he kidnapped Angel, so he knew the area he was at slightly. Using his heightened senses, he heard CCG nearby that were investigating the scene and area where Chi was defeated, so he knew not to head in that direction. 'Maybe I should rest up? It's been a long day, but I have no where left to go to besides that man from earlier." He then shook his head. 'No, he claimed that no one else survived but me and him which is ridiculous. No way could all those ghouls could be wiped out so fast." He was running out of options and was considering sleeping on a bench until he saw Angel and Kyle walking by to head back to their home. He thought to call out, but he stopped himself. Daku felt guilty for everything. 'Damn...if only I didn't take her, then everyone would still be okay...' He layed down on a bench nearby and waited for time to pass.

@Flame Demon

Last edited by a moderator:
Tristan walked into the house although not realizing anyone else had lived in it yet, looking around he seemed fairly impressed "Looks cozy." he commented as he looked back to Ame and Cho, giving Cho a slight smile he turned his focus onto Ame and asked further questions "Alright so now we're here, so answer my questions." he stated seeming rather blunt he noticed Toki's scent and it seemed familiar 'A lot like back then..' he pictured the events of the fake body and his personal examination of it, his scent seemed rather unique to him so he wouldn't forget it however decided to pay no mind to that fact yet focusing on his question about Ame.

@LordFang99

Rio Shitori

Rio looked up only to find himself looking like an idiot again as the dog licked his hair, although he didn't seem that mad at the fact he had a good laugh to himself as he put the car quickly in gear zooming off out of the car park, at the speed and angle he was going he'd slide out and leave several marks on the road as he drove off, they exited the Ward and made their way to the location of the Chasm only 100-200 meters away from the Ghoul chasm he stopped the car yet again and turned off the ignition, looking back to the others his eyes narrowed "Remember, this isn't a hunt it's information gathering meaning that if there is by any chance Akatsuki members or any other threats in that Chasm, avoid them as much as possible or if able gain information from them." he stated to the others, he felt like he should ask if they were ready but he felt it pointless, if they weren't why would they be here in the first place?

@TheRPingMudkip

@Sir Grego

Joffry sighed and shrugged "man, I was looking forward to it. Oh well, now I can be James Bond." He said, stepping out of the car.

Cho Iro

When they entered the house, Cho was astonished at the size of the house, but laughed at Tristan's lack of amazement through his comment. "Tristy, no need to rush. I also know her in two ways." She winked at Ame who frowned in return.

Ame Hi

"She is right though, we do know each other, but most people know me from my fame. Do you ever read the newspaper or watch TV at all?" She looked at Tristan. "I am usually interviewed on news channels for my research in my expertise of general science in all fields. I even do some ghoul research from time to time." She set down the bag of ghouls into a chute under the stairs. "However since you do not know me, I am Ame Hi, first child of the Hi family. Also sorry for shooting at you earlier with that gun..." She looked down at her feet. "It wasn't my fault. If you want to learn about that, then ask him, but just so you know! I didn't want that to happen." She sat down on her large couch that could hold five people which had a piece of the couch that is turned to face the rest of the couch on the side. "I just woke up one moment in my home to the next at school with me chained up by the police."

Gūwa Monogatari

The Story Teller was humming to himself when he felt the car arrive above the surface. He could feel two humans and one small creature heading towards the the cave entrance towards the chasm. "Have people come to finally praise and worship me? I should feel honored, but really it is to be expected," he spoke to himself. The Story Teller then laughed. "Well if they come, then I can have something to entertain myself as time moves on." His rinkaku kagune extended throughout the entire chasm allowing him to feel the vibrations above the chasm. He moved his kagune up to form a labyrinth made out of kagune walls. "Lets see if they can solve my stories that I have told." He opened up a parasol even though he was in a cave and leaned back onto his chair in a room where he could observe it all on a cliff from above.

“I work with the Quinx normally, remember? Using crc gas in a fight with the quinx would defeat the purpose of having them there because then they’d be normal rookie investigators.” Iroha said, not taking her eyes off the road. “ Reika-chan, its not a fact in whether its boring or not its whether we live or not."

@Reika Suzuya

@Yoshiro

Tristan looked to Cho and tilted his head in confusion "What do you mean by that?" an expression of envy appeared on his face for a moment before turned his attention towards Ame to answer her question "TV, I've been told it's shit so I don't watch it." he stated pausing for a moment as he walked around the house a little as Ame went on "You mean you're the one who tried shooting me in the classroom? I never expected th-" after listening to the last part of Ame's sentence he looked off towards the Scent not in the room 'So I was right after all..' he sighed looking back to Ame "This is going to be fun.." he walked to the room Toki would have been in, giving a few knocks to begin with.

@LordFang99

Annabel say there in her office in the CCG head quarters papers strewn about her desk as she sat there writing on a peice of paper work while holding her head with the other hand a stressed look on her face before hearing her stomach growl a little. "Gahh this stinks. Lunch break was two hours ago." She groaned before wining a little then continuing to do paper work her eyes going the ghoulish red and black without her noticing

@Saint Nhoj

Toki Sadame

Toki heard the knocking at his door, but he sighed in response. He walked up to the door and locked it. "Leave me alone," he responded with before returning to his bed to take a nap.

Ame Hi

Ame almost decided to go up with Tristan, but Cho stopped her. "I am guessing its just a man thing to be all pushy and confronty like that." Cho shrugged at her. They ended up talking for a while, but they had nothing to do. Cho and Ame ended up watching TV until one of them would come down. Though from time to time, Ame kept examining Cho's arm where her hand should be until Cho told her to stop and relax.

Joffry walked to the entrance of the chasm.he listened for a second then walked into it without waiting for the others "come on, I can feel one of them near by. and he is pretty strong." he smiles, as he runs he ends up in the beginning of the maze. "wow, a haunted house ride. this place is gonna be more fun then I thought." he said getting excited.

Tristan Taylor "Happy"

Tristan stood there for a moment and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself he knocked again although this time did so repeatedly until thinking "Fuck it!" he took a step back and sent the door flying through the room, forcing it open with a kick he walked in and grabbed Toki by the collar "Where's your manners? Hm?" he asked before jabbing him in the nose quickly "That's for making me play 'guess who' " he let out a sigh and sat down on a chair beside the bed "Well, hurry up and speak up." he twirled a bit of his hair as he sat blankly staring at Toki 'This prick better have a good reason for messing with me or I'll beat the shit out of him.' he thought to himself as he blankly glared at Toki.

Rio Shitori

Rio followed Joffry as he entered the Chasm "Oi! Be careful you don't know what could be in there" he said as he rushed after him Damned kids..As he entered he kept a watchful eye on the surroundings however by now it already looked like the ghouls that use to live here have already been dealt with, as he scaled his hand across the walls he noticed something rather odd about the texture making him yell out to Joffry again "Hey! Be careful and don't go too far inside without us alright?!" he looked up to hopefully see that Poker was still on his head, and continued walking down the hallways of the Chasm.

@TheRPingMudkip

@Sir Grego

@LordFang99

John approached Annabel and gave curt wave. An unlit cigarette hanging lazily from his mouth and his eyes gave off the impression that he had just woken up from a nap. He caught a glimpse of her eyes and made a knife hand and brought it gently a top her head. "Fix your eyes you know how that makes people around here, and what are you working on that would require that much paperwork?" @Daniel reaving

((Knife hand = karate chop basically for those who do not know what a knife hand is))

@Daniel reaving[/URL]
((Knife hand = karate chop basically for those who do not know what a knife hand is))
Annabel yiped a little at the had that came down on her head before she glared up at him then soghed and let her head drop and hit the desk. "I don't even know. Another investigator just came in a nd asked me to fill these Files out. But I can because my stomach keeps growling!!" She woned like a little girl before sitting back up and sighimg her eyes going back to normal. She truly didn't know what the hell she was working on but she was still doing it none the less.

John then lights his cigarette and takes a seat. "Well it would be criminal to force a girl to work on a empty stomach." He said while removing his wallet from his back pocket and removing a couple of bills. "Here take this and while I handle this paper work go get something good to eat and bring me back a pack of cigarettes. Please remember to be careful about your eyes because you know how much trouble that will cause and when you get in trouble I get blamed." @Daniel reaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back