• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

The ghoul frowned "it's three on one baby... Make it bad my hat will just be more fun" he said with a evil grin before the tip of one of rivers kagunes appeared pressing softly into his neck in a way so that the massive kagune looked like it wasn't even there

@Evergreen98

Yui sighed a little and looked at Luka who was gone to get uncle Jasper. She looked st back at the ghoul " my answer still stands now leave or go back to your table" she said to him calmly. She looked at River with a look that said to put his Kagune away.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River gave him a death glare ignoring yui for the moment as it slightly pressed a little harder "do what she said" he said ice coming from his voice that sent chills down any one that heard his voices backs as the ghoul sat there a nervous look on his face

Jasper walking out carrying Luka and looked around. He went over to Yui and put Luka down in the counter " i see you took care of it..." Yui looked st him and smiled "yeah... with River's help" Jasper looked at River and smiled " than you for helping her. " mew" Luka went.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River nodded to jasper a smile on his face "always" he said as the man say back down with the others and rubbed his neck slightlt glaring back at river as he smiled at yui

@Evergreen98

Yui giggled a little "Yui the first time something like this happened Yui flicked the guy on the forehead and just said no and then ignored him the rest of the time he talked" Jasper said to River with a chuckled and Yui quietly said her face slightly red " it was one time thing!" Jasper patted her head and laughs lightly " i know but it's funny to mention"

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

" i would have detained him in the shop... outside... no promises" Yui said to River and giggled. Jasper chuckled a little " you grew up so fast....so can I get some coffee?" Yui smile and nodded " of course" she said as she started to make the coffee.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Yui smiled at him and Jasper smiled at the two. Luka went up to Jasper and meow, he looked at her and petted her. Yui served Jasper his coffee " here you go" Jasper smiled and sipped the coffee " hmm.. 10 out of 10" yui smiled happily " yay" she said quietly.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Yui looked at River and smiled "you should laugh more often" Yui commented. Jasper hummed a little and leaned back on his chair " why don't you take a lunch break today?" Yui looked at him and tilted her head " Na... plus there is nothing to do during my break" she said to him. She thought for a moment "... yeah... nothing to do"

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Yui hummed a little as she heard a customer call her. She saw some customers leave and went over to their empty and picked up the money and dirty plates. She walked back, out the money in the cash register and washed the dishes. She stopped and looked at Jasper ".... grocery shopping?" Jasper shook his head " you did that day before yesterday" "supply shopping?" She asked "did that myself" yui hummed "hm... I guess we are good for the week then..."

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River sat there watching them with a confused look on his face as he watched them 'so this is a family' he thought as he watched them want filling his heart

Jasper hummed " well... since your free today why don't you two go out for a walk or/and go shopping today?" Yui looked at him and hummed " that sounds like a great idea" she looked at River " what do you think?" She asked River.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Yui smiled and gently reached over and pushed him down " your still hurt... don't push yourself...." she looked at the time " just few more hours...until closing time" she said excitedly. Jasper smiled and ruffled her hair "... you two love messing with my hair" she said. Jasper smiled as Yui untied her hair and tied it back up properly.

A few hours later, the shop closed. It took her and extra hour to clean everything and close up properly. She hummed a little as she did so, Luka was curled up and on the couch term top and peacefully sleeping. Jasper was reading a newspaper in the living room.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River sat there around the cafe the hole time watching yui intently with a happy smile on his face waiting for the shop to close and stayed even as she was cleaning up trying to help the best he could

@Evergreen98

Yui hi ummed a little and looked at River and smiled " thanks for helping me clean up..." she said as she put up the last chair on the table. She stretched " i just need to change and we're off" she said as she walked of to change out of her uniform.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River smiled to her as she walked away then sighed again "thank you" he wispered to him self as he waited down in the cafe for yui to come back

About 10 minutes later Yui came down wearing emerald green button up top , black short and dark brown combat boots. Her hair was tied up in a bun and she had a her katana wrapped up and carried on her shoulder "ready" she said with a smile " let's go" she said taking his hand and walking off.

---

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Yui hummed " we're just walking today" she said to him " rooftop is night time... and it not even dark" she said to him looking at the sky as she started to walk next to him. She was still holding his hand, she was really happy.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back