• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

Blake sighed taking off his mask angaib and looking at it then frowning before seting it back where it was before slightly twisting his upper body and moving it to see how much he could strech with out it hurting as he waited for yui to come back

@Evergreen98

Yui soon came back with a blue button up shirt, black pant, black shoes and a dark brown belt for River. " will these do?" She asked him as she set them down on the table along with a tray of coffee and meat for him. She sat back down on his bed and looked at him.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River smiled and nodded to her "yeah they will do" he said as he slowly reached for the shirt grabing it the sliding one arm through the sleve then winsing while trying to get the other one through

@Evergreen98

Yui smile at him happily as helped him into the shirt and started to button it up for him " i have to go and work soon..." she said to him " i won't be back for a few hours...." she added.

----

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Yui smiled " your welcome" she said as she got up "I'll be back at lunch time" she said to him as she started to walked out " make sure to eat your coffee and meant..." she stopped when she was about to leave, she turned around and ask "... do you have a cellphone?"

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Yui took the phone and types in her number and then handed it back to River " ok.. if you need anything or just want to talk... text me... ok?" She said with a smile

--

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Yui blinked and her phone vibrated. She looked at the text River sent and giggled a little and texted something back to him. "this is your first time texting isn't it?" She asked him

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Yui smiled a little and then went off to change into her uniform. Once she changed into her uniform she went off to work, a few customers already entered the shop, she took out her notepad and pen and started taking orders.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River stayed there playing with his phone for a while before he noticed the food as his stomach growled "oh I fogot about her food" he said as he set his phone down and panicked up the plate and coffee happily eating the flesh and drinking the coffee

Yui was humming as she was takin the orders from the customers, a smile on her face the entire time. Luka was lounging at the counter as usual, watching her master take the orders. After like five more orders, she went behind the cuter and started to make the coffee. She hummed a little as she did so. She looked back at Luka and smile " Morning Luka" "mew"

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Three paramor walked into the coffe shop looking joke normal customers as they walked over to a table and sat down "this is the place right" one wispered as another nodded

@Evergreen98

Luka looked at them and tilted her head and looked at Yui who turned around when she heard the bell of the entrance door open. She sniffed the air and was able to tell that the new customers were ghouls. She finished making the coffee for the other customers and put them on the tray along with their pastries and sandwiches. She hummed as went around and served the orders before going over to the customers and asked with a polite smile " what can I get you three today?"

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Yui wrote it down and smiled " be right back" she said to the three kindly and walked off to make their coffee. Luka was staring at them. Yui notice and patted her "Luka you know staring at customers is rude" Luka looked at her and meow. Yui smiled and washed her hands before she started to make the coffee for the 3 ghoul.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Luka was still staring at the three, not liking the vibe one of them gave off. The coffee was ready and Yui went over to the three and served the coffee. She then said with a polite " if you need anything else just call me" she said and then heard a customer calling. She went over to her.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

The one that had been looking at her grined more "why are you such a pervert" another asked before taking a sip "it's not my fault she's hot.... I wonder how hot she is under that uniform" he said to the other two with a evil grin as he took a drink of his coffee

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back