• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

River blushed and quickly looked away "n-no" he said nervously as his heart raced 'what's happening' he thought as he sat there looking away from yui to try to hide his blush hoping it would go away soon and she wouldn't notice it

@Evergreen98

Yui stared at him for a bit before nodded " ok then..." she got up "well I should get to bed too..." she smiled at him as she grabbed her mask from the desk lamp " I'll come by in the morning " she said to him and starts to leave the room.

-

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River slowly nodded to her as she left getting the feeling of lonleyness when she left which was really weird because he had always accepted and welcomed the feeling until now when he didn't want the feeling of lonelynness

@Evergreen98

Yui quietly closed the door and yawned a little. She yawned as she walked over to her room. She was exhausted, she got to her room washed up and changed to her blue and black pajamas. She sat down on her bed and looked out the window. The lights in her room was off so it was dark and moonlight was spilling into her room. She hummed a little as she let her hair down and laid down in bed to go to sleep.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River only slept for about three hours that night there was just too much on his mind with torin saying he was banished and this girl that he felt so different when he was around he just couldn't sleep so he sat there on the bed and stared out the window

@Evergreen98

Yui tossed and turned in her sleep that night. She was dreamong about the day that her parents died. She tossed and turned in her sleep, she then suddenly sat up her eyes red and black her wings were out and they wrapped around her. She curled up and was shaking a little out of fear, much like that day how Jasper found her.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River sat there as he stared out the window and watched the sun rise slowly peaking out of the horizo as he sat there slightly rubbing his chest where the slashes where

@Evergreen98

Jasper woke up from his sleep sensing something wrong and went over to Yui’s room to see if she was ok. He opened the door and frowned a little, this use to happened to her everyday since the parents died and it slowly went away. It just happens time to time to her now. He went over to her and slowly unfurled her wings with his hands. Once that was done he pulled her into a hug. She hugged him back and cried. Jasper patted her head gently and tried to calm her down. She buried her face into his chest as she cried.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River sat there looking at his door as he heard the sound of faint crying but shrugged it aside "just voices in my head" he said as his leg eye went red and black and he stared back out the window with a cold and lonely expresion on his face as he waited there eager to see yui again but not knowing why "what's going on" he asked him self agravatedly

@Evergreen98

Last edited by a moderator:
Yui calmed down after bit, her wings went back to her body and her eyes went back to normal Jasper was hugging Yui and patting her head gently. Yui let go of him and looked at the bedsheets " Hey... don't make that face.... your friend is waiting for you to visit him...." Yui nodded slowly and got up and went to get ready for the day.

After she was done getting read. She knocked on River's door.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River looked at the door his eye still black and red as he smiled slightly before going back to his cold expresion "come in" he said quietly to her in a cold yet welcoming way as he sat there looking back to the window as he usually did

@Evergreen98

Yui felt a little nervous but she put on a smile and entered the room "... hey... did you sleep well?" She asked him as she sat down on his bed staring him and then at his bandages ' i need to change them...' She thought to herself.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River looked at her and smiled warmly "no I didn't but it's fine" he said frankly to her as he smiled at her. He could tell some thing had happened by the way she was acting 'why is she like this' he thought as he watched her a smile still on his face

@Evergreen98

Yui frowned a little " you should get some proper sleep or your wounds won't heal and you won't have enough energy to move around" She said to him "and sleep is important too..." she said thinking back to her dream.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River sighed "yes I know..... Jeez no need to be pushy" he said playfly as he pett her head a little 'why do I feel so happy around her' he thought as he left his hand resting on her head and he smiled more at her

@Evergreen98

River lauphed which made him wince slightly as he gave her a pained smile so she didn't get worried about him 'why does she care.... Why do I care' he thought as he stared at her with a warm smile as the sun slowly rose in the sky

@Evergreen98

Yui then slowly pushed him down " you lay down... I am going to go and get fresh bandages...ok?" She said with a smile and got up. She was about to walk off but stopped and asked " um.. are you hungry?or thristy?" She asked him.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River shook his head "no not at the moment" he said to her as he layed there "Im not hungry or thirsty at the moment" he said again to her as he slightly looked out the window again then back to yui

@Evergreen98

River nodded to her then waited for her to leave before trying to stand up and winsing badly but managing to stand up and strechinng slightly "this sucks" he said softly as he held his hands to his bandages

@Evergreen98

Yui was humming that song from last night again as she walked down the hall and to the strorage closet with the bandages. She looked through for like a minutes and found the bandages. She started to head back to River.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River has taken a couple of steps winsing every time before taking one more and starteinf to stumble forward twoards the door "ahh crap" he said as he tryed to stop him self

@Evergreen98

Luckily Yui opened the door and instead if hitting the door... River hit Yui. Yui wasnt ready for it and fell down backwards catching River and dropping the bandages. She blinked and shook her head a little and looked at River " are you ok?" She asked him worriedly

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back