• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

Yui smiled and was now humming happily as she went back to her shop. As they got closer Uncle Jasper found them and took River from Yui " you go on ahead and set everything up. Yui nodded and ran off at full speed to the shop soon disappearing from sight. Jasper looked at River and smiled " i don't believe I have introduced myself " i am Jasper Lockwood nice to meet you" they were almost to the shop.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River weakly stood there only hearing half of what jasper had said as he looked around weakly blood still leaking from the corner of his mouth 'what's going on' he thought as he slowly looked up at jasper

@Evergreen98

Jasper looked at River and softly sighed " you need rest" he said to him as he took River to the shop. He took him to a spare bedroom and laid him down. Yui came back with bandages and stuff to clean the wounds, fresh clothes and a plate of meat. She close the door and smile " let's get you fixed up" she said as she placed the stuff down and started to take off his clothes to treat the wounds.

-

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River winsed as he weakly tried to help take off his shure to reveal massive slash marks from the gautlet in his stomach 'why does she help me' he thought as he finished sliding his shirt off and winsed again from the pain

@Evergreen98

Yui frowned as she stared at the slash marks. She took of her mask and place it on table next to medical things. She lightly touch the wound and stared at it for a few seconds before she started to clean it " this will hurt a bit..." she said to him softly as she cleaned the wound.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River winsed as she was cleaning the wound the pain being more than when he had been given those wounds. He debated trying to stop her for a little bit but desided that it would just be better if he lay there and let her tend to him

@Evergreen98

Yui carefully treated the wounds, trying not to hurt him more than she already is. After she was done cleaning them, she started to bandage the wounds.

---

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River layed there the pain slowly starting to die down as she bandaged him up 'why is this happening' he thought as he layed there some blood still leaking from the corner of his mouth and down to his chin

@Evergreen98

Yui noticed the blood and took a wet cloth and wiped the blood that dripped down from his mouth down to his chin. She moved some hair out of his face and started to wipe away the blood on his face. She had a soft, gentle yet a sad look on her face.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River looked at her then blushed slightly at the look she was giving him 'why is

She giving me that look' he thought as he stared back at her not caring about the pain he was feeling at the moment just wanting to figure out why she was looking at him that way

@Evergreen98

Once Yui was done, she smile and patted his head gently like he did to her back at the hideout " do you anything?... food or coffee...water?" She asked him.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River shook his head "n-no" he said

As he slightly looked away from her and blushed a little more a cold expression still on his face 'wby is she caring so much for me' he thought to hims slef as he layed there slightly looking back at yui with one of his eyes

@Evergreen98

She nodded " ok then..." she picked up the left over bandages " i am gonna go and put these away..." she smiled " be right back" she said and walked off to the storage closet.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River watched yui leave then sighed with releife as his face bece a bright red 'what going on' he thought as he slowly started to try to sit up winsing as he did so 'why is she caring for me' he thought to him self again

@Evergreen98

Yui put the stuff away in the storage. As she did so, her Uncle Jasper walked in " interesting boy" he said to her. Yui looked st him and smile " thanks for helping us out" Jasper smiled at her and patted her head " no problem, Yui"

" hey.. can River stay here and work at the cafe?... I need some help around with the waiting and stuff...." Jasper smiled and nodded " of course he can" Yui smiled and hugged him " thank you" Jasper smiled and and hugged her back " your welcome"

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River eventuall sat up all the way and sighed with releif as he rubbed his head and looked out the window at the beutiful night sky. Some thing felt different to him he didn't know why or how the feeling came but he knew some thing has changed inside of him he just didn't know what yet

@Evergreen98

" those people are going to come after us... aren't they? " She asked. He sighed " probably... I'll go see what I can find out" he said with a smile " how come you not an owl?..." she asked him and Jasper laughed a little " you'll understand later in time..." he said patting her head and walking off.

Yui tilted her head innocently as she watched him off. She then walked back to River's room to see of he fell asleep.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River sat there on the bed wide awake as he stared out the window at the moon not noticing yui walk in to check on him as he was deep in thought the moon light and the shadows that shined on him made him seem almost ghost like as he sat there

@Evergreen98

When Yui walked in she blinked a little as she looked at River '... like a ghost almost....' She thought as she started at him for bit before snapping out of her trance. Her face became slightly red as she looked away and was mentally scolding herself for staring at him 'why am i staring it's rude!... and he need to lay down...' She thought. She quietly when up to him and put a hand on his shoulder " River... you need to lay down..." she said to him softly.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River slowly turned to her and stared up at her 'why does she care what happened to me' he thought as he stared not caring about his wounds or the paramor or any thing els for that matter. She was different than most ghouls and that was hard to find especialy when you where like river "I-im not tired" he said softly to her

@Evergreen98

Yui gently pushed him down and smiled " just because you not tired doesn't mean you can sit up with those wounds..." she said back softly. " you also look very tired... so your lieing as well....please... get some sleep...." she had a caring and gentle look in her eyes " please..."

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River blushed slightly when he saw the gentle look she was giving him. He didn't want to but that look made him feel that he had "o-ok" he wispered as he stared up at her a confused yet warm look on his face

@Evergreen98

Yui smiled happily and kissed his forehead, like her mom did before she put her to sleep. " good" she said to him. Since her mom did it to her she didn't think it was weird and thought that ok to kiss his forehead like that.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River blushed more at the feeling of her lips on his four head as his heart started to race 'what-what is going on' he thought while siting there silently wide eyed at her jesture of care 'why did she' he thought again but finding a lot of comfort in that moment

@Evergreen98

Yui tilted her head "... um... did I do something wrong?"" She asked him noticing his eyes went wide when she kissed his forehead. She had a curious and confused look on her face.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back