• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ~ Tokyo Ghoul : Red Rain ~

Yui was writing down an order and slightly sweatdropped " ok... one strawberry short cake... 1 cherry pie....one apple pie... and one chocolate banana cake?" She repeated the order to to customers who nodded. She giggled a little " you two have a sweet tooth... are you sure you don't coffee with that?" The two looked at each other and looked at Yui " two coffees please" Yui smiled and wrote that down before going off to get their order.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River had managed to change his pants and get out of bed winsing as he stood up "huuu i hope she doesn't kill me for this" he said as he buttoned up the shirt and grabed his mask then his phone and slowly headed down the stairs and slowly into the cafe

@Evergreen98

Jasper said from the living room "I wouldn't be moving if I were you... you should stay in bed or Yui is going to end up scolding you" he warned him " also an injured person suddenly coming out from the back of the cave will raise questions"

----

Yui double checked the order that the table with the couples that have a sweet tooth. She hummed as she got everything and went over with the tray and served the sweet and coffee " there you go" she said to him " thank you miss" one of them said " no problem"

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Jasper smiled back " but here is also another warning... ghoul, doves and humans also come to this cafe... so if one of you Paramor friends come then we wouldn't know... do they know what you look like with out your mask?" He asked him

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

"Only my special squad of paramor know what I truly know what I look like and can recognize me... Plus if they did notice me there only observing because if they wernt they would have taken me in the night" he said to jasper before continuing to walk slowly a little pain showing in his movements

@Evergreen98

Jasper nodded " alright then... be careful" he said and went back to reading his newpaper.

Yui was washing some dishes since all the customer in the shop were served, she didn't have to worry about taking orders for a for few minutes. She was humming a song as she did so. Luka was still staring st the 3 ghoul that entered the shop.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River slowly walked into the cafe a smile on his face before he looked at yui and blushed slightly as he watched her the ghouls looking at river sloghtly then going back to there chating

@Evergreen98

Yui blinked as River's scent sudden filled the cafe. She turned around and looked at him " you!" She went over to him " you should be resting! Not moving!" She said to him in a whisper and started to take him back to his room " your still hurt!" She whispered again.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River shook his head and pulled against her pulling her into him then blushing and laughing "I'm fine yui" he said to her with a warm smile "promise" he wispered to her

@Evergreen98

Yui blinked and lightly blushed. She then sighed a little " fine...." she said to him " but if you look like your about to fall... back to bed" she whispered back. "Mew" Luka went as she was behind the two and staring at them.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River lauphed he'd softly at her as he let go but still stayed there standing close to her "fine" he said softly ignoring the car as the three secretly watched river and yui

@Evergreen98

Yui looked at for a moment and then smile. She ruffled his hair and said " good..... now go sit by the counter while I was the dishes. She looked at Luka and picked her up and put her on the counter. She then took out a bowl and a bottle off milk and pour it into the bowl. Luka started to lap.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

River shook his head "no I'm good for now" he said as he looked at her with a smile before looking out the cafe windows at the sun as the gree ghouls watched him secretly

@Evergreen98

"I'm fine" river said again to her as one of the ghouls got up and sat down next to river "so beautiful what time do you get off" the ghoul asked her

@ever

Yui smiled and shook her head " i am sorry but I am not interested" she said politely refusing the ghoul as she went back to washing the dishes.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

" i am sorry but no... please go back to table" she said to him again politely, glancing at his friends expecting them to do something but at the same time not expecting it. She mentally sighed hoping she didn't have to throw this ghoul out of the shop for harassing her. She started to dry the dishes.

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

The ghoul grined as he sat down one of his eyes becoming red and black while the other became a hypnotic color that also looked like a kagune as he stared at her "you sure you don't wanna come hang out with us come on it would be fun" he said just to tick river off

@Evergreen98

Yui looked at him as she leaned forward and whispered in the ghoul's ear " i advise you stop right there before things get out of hand...." It wasnt sweet or polite like it was before, it sound like a warning. She moved away and smiled politely again " i am pretty sure sir... now please go back to your table..."

@Daniel reaver

~♤~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back