• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul Recruitment

Prizzy Kriyze

Multiple Stab Wounds
Tokyo Ghoul

Tokyo Ghoul is an anime/manga series based around creatures referred to as "ghouls". These creatures are essentially human aside from being unable to consume anything but water, coffee and human/ghoul meat, as well as possessing vastly greater physical capabilities and a so-called "kagune", which serves as their predatory organ and is often compared to claws or fangs. Many ghouls are driven by blood lust and kill humans much more often than they would have to, which has of course caused humans to try and defend themselves. This is where the CCG(Commission of Counter Ghoul) comes in. A large organization aimed to protect the general public from the ghouls and hunt down dangerous ones is what they are, and they pose a very formidable threat towards ghouls. Yadda yadda yadda, on and on. I would recommend watching the series to anyone, unless you're faint of heart.

The Roleplay

The fandom roleplay I've made is set in the Tokyo Ghoul universe at a point somewhat into the future of the current anime, but all characters and organizations (Except the CCG) from the original series have been excluded. I want roleplayers who are ready to create OCs with their own ambitions and motivations and help run the story along. It will be largely focused on combat between characters, and players are free to create their own original organizations or gangs, as well as be in positions of power within the CCG.

The Rules

1. As this is a Tokyo Ghoul roleplay, I expect each applicant to have a certain degree of pre-existing knowledge regarding the series. Just remember there's no assurance you won't have anything spoiled for you if you join this roleplay without having read the full manga or watched the anime. (Although I personally haven't read the manga, so I can't assure that you will have that spoiled either.)

2. Notice how the RP is considered "Semi-detailed". This means that I want at least two paragraphs out of you when you post. Sometimes this cannot be done, so I'll allow a few exceptions. Regularly breaking this rule will lead to warnings and may end up in expulsion from the roleplay.

3. I'm looking for a certain level of grammar here. No leetspeak or anything insane like that. If I can't understand what you're trying to say on a regular basis, I'm afraid I can't accept you.

4. No godmodding or bunnying. While a certain level of power above other characters can be received, and I intend that the levels of power between characters should vary, you should still be sure that your roleplaying partner is happy with what's going on. Should a dispute about power arise, I will personally look through your posts and character sheets, and cast my verdict on who's stronger.

5. In a dispute about in-universe mechanics, my word is law. Of course, if you make a good argument and convince me of something then I'll go along with it, this is just a rule so that people don't have to spend too long arguing about who's kagune is more powerful.

6. Gore and romance are both allowed. In regards to gore, feel free to go wild, but you might want to put some of those psychotic scenes in spoilers so we don't break any rules. Regarding romance, remember that you'll have to fade to black.

7. Your own plots are very much encouraged, and will more or less be required for this RP to live. I want my players' characters to have their own ambitions.

8. Please be active. About 3 days for a response should be max, but I'll allow exceptions since it's not always possible. If you're suffering from writer's block or want to leave the RP, please keep me informed.

9. Have fun!

If you are interested, the rp can be found here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back