• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul: Eat or be Eaten

Selee-01

All according to my Scenario
In the city of Tokyo, there are some people who are... different. They tend to live apart, avoid attention, and are ever-wary of humanity. They are cursed with a hunger that can only be sated in one way.

They are ghouls, humanoids who can only survive on human flesh.

In order to regulate the ghouls, the Anti-Ghoul Organization was founded. Composed of regular men and women, they risk life and limb to track down and destroy any ghoul they encounter. Using the natural weapons of the ghouls they slay (called a kagune), an Investigator can hope to face a ghoul on equal footing.

___
You can play as either a ghoul, or as an investigator, each with its benefits and disadvantages.

While ghouls can only feed on humans, they also boast impressive durability and regeneration, as well as innate skill with their kagune.

And while investigators are only human, they can use a variety of kagune depending on the situation, as well as rely on backup.

___
Interested?

I'm interested, but I've got some questions. What's going to be the overarching plot? How much are we going to write? And how often do we need to post? The last two are generally the same across forums, so I'm mostly interested in the first question. Either way, count me in.

The Pilot The Pilot
ForeignKai ForeignKai

The overarching plot is the hunt for a ghoul dubbed the Cannibal, who’s killed and consumed dozens of ghouls over the course of its life. It’s an immensely powerful ghoul, and the only way to survive it is to band together. The investigator’s goal is to kill or capture this monster, and the goal of the ghouls is mostly to survive.

Post length is likely going to be about a paragraph, but I’m more interested in quality writing than quantity. In terms of how often, mostly just every week or so. I more want you to be active and stick with the rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back