• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul: Dark Days

The Shadow Realm

Leader of The Shadow Realm

1519527794914.png

DevotedScarceHare-size_restricted.gif

Humanity's View on Ghouls

In this world the most sentient creatures are divided into two classes, Human and Ghoul. Ghouls have been our mortal enemy ever since we diverged in evolution, and are monsters that only seek to kill us. All around us there are innocents being maimed and murdered in cold blood, only to fuel monsters in place of men. In what way are we supposed to coexist with another being who uses us as cattle? If they ever had the chance to overtake us in terms of power, we'd become nothing more than a beef cow to their masses. It is our goal as the CCG and the Doves to eradicate these monsters before us ourselves are eradicated. In terms of life, no ghouls can come before our species own. If we must eradicate their entire race in order to preserve ours, then that's exactly what we'll do.

The main issue regarding ghouls is the factor that they can disguise themselves near perfectly as our kind. If we are to eradicate them without harming innocents, there needs to be proper evidence in hand in order to commence a wiping operation. It is our sworn duty to protect the people, which makes those ghoulish bastards our sworn enemies.
[/font]

Ghoul's View of Humans

Our entire lives we live to the backbeat of society's drums. In terms of life, ours is far harsher than that of the picturesque ones of the human populous. Each day we go out into the world fearing we may one day not return to our children, or return back to see our children gone instead. Our lives are full of such uncertainties that we only think day by day, as what's the point looking to the future when you may never see it?

It is true that we kill humans, but unlike the media makes it out to be we usually don't do it for fun. We do it in order to survive, as without human flesh our bodies rot away with the going months. We don't have the luxury to go out and eat whatever we want, as human food does nothing besides weaken our bodies due to us not being able to digest it. If it is a crime to live, I honestly could care fucking less. In this world we are perceived as monsters, however all we want is to live. If we have to cause suffering to a few in order to save our own kind, then we'd do it in a heartbeat. If humans perceive us as monsters already, we should live up to that title.

[/font]

Last edited:
It would be taking place roughly during the early stages of Tokyo Ghoul, stretching into :re as it goes on. Its plot would alternate from the source material and would be led by a butterfly effect of sorts. Each choice matters when a major plot point appears. It is up to the users to support or to stop the madness.

I think I may be interested. Pretty big into TG and the continuation, I could certainly maybe help out people who might be new to the series. Is it just canon characters or OCs? Or a mixture of the two?

I think I may be interested. Pretty big into TG and the continuation, I could certainly maybe help out people who might be new to the series. Is it just canon characters or OCs? Or a mixture of the two?
I'd love for it to be totally original characters, as we'd get to fully tailor our own stories. I plan on only using main characters from the anime/manga as a guide on how long time has passed/the events that are occurring in the world. This roleplay will take place on a split in the timeline, one that our characters will influence.

I'm also ecstatic that someone would be willing to help me, so I'll happily take you up on that offer. I read the manga and all, but an extra pair of informative hands would be great.

I'd love for it to be totally original characters, as we'd get to fully tailor our own stories. I plan on only using main characters from the anime/manga as a guide on how long time has passed/the events that are occurring in the world. This roleplay will take place on a split in the timeline, one that our characters will influence.

I'm also ecstatic that someone would be willing to help me, so I'll happily take you up on that offer. I read the manga and all, but an extra pair of informative hands would be great.

It's been a while since I've read the original, I'm on the most recent chapter of :re but that won't effect much. I've always played canon characters for TG rps but I could totally make a character for this.

Plotting is something I could certainly help with, if you need it.

It's been a while since I've read the original, I'm on the most recent chapter of :re but that won't effect much. I've always played canon characters for TG rps but I could totally make a character for this.

Plotting is something I could certainly help with, if you need it.
I'd love to have a GM of sorts, so if you're up for it I'd be down for letting you be one. That would mean you'd aid me with the plot and to keep the ball rolling. I looked at how your grammatical structure is, and you honestly have the skills for the position. I mainly just need to formulate a more solid plot than that currently in my mind, and then I can go ahead with the roleplay.

I'd love to have a GM of sorts, so if you're up for it I'd be down for letting you be one. That would mean you'd aid me with the plot and to keep the ball rolling. I looked at how your grammatical structure is, and you honestly have the skills for the position. I mainly just need to formulate a more solid plot than that currently in my mind, and then I can go ahead with the roleplay.

Sure, I wouldn't mind doing that at all

Sure, I wouldn't mind doing that at all
Ah, that's amazing! I am currently just adding some stuff to the ghoul and human perspectives to finish that off. That's just a face for thought mainly, and all the lore will be on separate pages. That means I'll have to write about the CCG and ghoul groups. I got a lot to actually get done, but hopefully I can get this thing up by tomorrow. Once that happens I'll discuss the plot I've been thinking of with 'ya!

I'm a bit busy nowadays with final exams on the rise, but I think I'll be able to find time for this roleplay, if you'd have me~.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back