• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul: Dark Days OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm really interested. Just let me know when we're getting ready to start.
It will start sometime this week. I'm just waiting on a few more people, and once they're finished with the CS's they rp will begin. I'm honestly pretty damn pumped for the whole thing.

Oh and by the way, the discord isn't a speaking one. I prefer to use it since rpn can derp out sometimes, plus discord has bots which are amazing to tinker with. Plus we can moderate a whole lot better than this forum enables us to do. It's up to you if you wish to join though.

You need to make the discord link permanent, that one has expired.

I actually believe it was a Tokyo Ghoul roleplay if my memory doesn't fail me.
Hmm, I’ve been in quite a few though... Was it one where the ghouls are a pretty powerful organisation that rule half the city and the humans struggle in the other half, but meanwhile there’s a ghoul criminal organisation in the move? Also was it run by the gm Kazuko? Cos that’s the only TG rp I can remember from back in the day.

Hmm, I’ve been in quite a few though... Was it one where the ghouls are a pretty powerful organisation that rule half the city and the humans struggle in the other half, but meanwhile there’s a ghoul criminal organisation in the move? Also was it run by the gm Kazuko? Cos that’s the only TG rp I can remember from back in the day.
Mine was along the likes of a ghoul organization underground, with the city falling into shit.

Mine was along the likes of a ghoul organization underground, with the city falling into shit.
Hmm, I think I vaguely remember that. Can’t say I can recall any of the characters, including mine. You remember who I was back then?

If you need to balance out ghouls, I can swap out my character and make a ghoul instead. Since it's currently 3 ghouls and 5 investigators. Or I could just make another character, if need be.

I was debating on this Investigator, or a ghoul who runs a sort of gambling ring where instead of betting with money you bet with humans. Kinda like how the gourmet threw elaborate events, but something a bit seedier with kidnapped human pets being used as currency. And if a ghoul just happened to be an addict, and were so inclined, they could even put themselves up as a bet.

Also, I was unsure if we were supposed to use the code or not, so I just used it and added some tabs to split up gifs. If it was your personal code, just let me know so I can change it.

If you need to balance out ghouls, I can swap out my character and make a ghoul instead. Since it's currently 3 ghouls and 5 investigators. Or I could just make another character, if need be.

I was debating on this Investigator, or a ghoul who runs a sort of gambling ring where instead of betting with money you bet with humans. Kinda like how the gourmet threw elaborate events, but something a bit seedier with kidnapped human pets being used as currency. And if a ghoul just happened to be an addict, and were so inclined, they could even put themselves up as a bet.

Also, I was unsure if we were supposed to use the code or not, so I just used it and added some tabs to split up gifs. If it was your personal code, just let me know so I can change it.
No, this character is wonderful! If you wish to make a secondary though, it is allowed. I also like the gambling idea.

The code was put up for everyone to use it, so knock yourself out!

Re-watching Tokyo Ghoul nearly 3 years after seeing it for the first time. It's the only show that I can seem to re-watch.
(Side note, the dub is actually *half* decent, I've realized)

Re-watching Tokyo Ghoul nearly 3 years after seeing it for the first time. It's the only show that I can seem to re-watch.
(Side note, the dub is actually *half* decent, I've realized)
I love the first season so damn much, and yeah the dubs pretty decent.

I only wish the 2nd season followed the manga like the 1st did.

Quick question before I get into typing up my first post. Am I able to submit a second character after things have started up in the rp?

Are you still accepting new members? I’m interested~ Solely because of Tokyo Ghoul, honestly. I haven’t looked around the actual threads much.

Are you still accepting new members? I’m interested~ Solely because of Tokyo Ghoul, honestly. I haven’t looked around the actual threads much.
Sorry for the late reply, just got back from a long trip.

We are always accepting new members. In all honesty, the rp only started a day ago so you wouldn't be missing much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back