• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokyo Ghoul : Blank space

Sternritter

The Redskull

Tokyo Ghoul : Blank Space

tumblr_nbtndw8FN71saneoto1_500.gif

"Ah yes Tokyo the Land of Beauty & technology...an ideal home for nearly anyone who lived exotic cities...well It should be an ideal home..Course Our existence...Us ghouls are monsters in the people's eyes..and I guess in a way we are. The CCG or the "Valiant" protectors of Tokyo hunt us down like animals, some of them don't show a hint of remorse and don't consider us living beings while others try to sympathize only to end up giving up with it after a few encounters with the much more..questionable of our kind..But tell me how are we monsters when humans kill animals for food and go unpunished whilst we kill humans only to be killed and hunted down without the slightest hint of understanding..It's just heart-breaking is it not?...We have families and friends, people who we care for and love just like you but you don't seem to understand that with your fickle and silly minds...And it just leaves a blank space in our hearts.."

Ah Yes hello there, I'm glad your reading this because that probably means I somehow managed to catch your interest in this wonderful idea! The General plot of this Rp will be fairly flexible & adaptable, allowing players to make their own little stories to further progress the plot so think of it as a very player driven Role-play. I came up with this idea after seeing quite a fair number of Tokyo Ghoul Rp's but all of them never started off fully or were categorized as simple which doesn't exactly cater to my tastes in any way..I plan for this to be a fairly Detailed Rp with around 2-3+ paragraphs each post that describe the characters thoughts,reactions & environment they're in etc etc you get the deal. I hope you end up joining if you've read this far!

@BlackDoom900

Dude you're really good at making rps. You caught my interest again, sign me up!

Also big tokyo ghoul fan myself tbh (◡‿◡✿)

This looks like an awesome RP! I am also a huge Tokyo Ghoul fan, and it's refreshing to see. I'm looking forward to it!

Oooo~ Finally a good Tokyo Ghoul Roleplay, huge fan.

I'd like to join this too if possible? My interest has been caged~

It'd be great to have ya!

Just a few more players and I can get started on the real thread.

Would be great if you could get some friends who might be interested in something like this

The sooner the better!

Alrighty, I'll be making the Thread sometime today!

Hopefully it'll attract more Players!

I'll tag all of you once It is completed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back