• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side RP?

Rust

Forever Rust(y)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! This is probably going to be a pain to find, but I'm currently craving a TokiMemo/TMGS roleplay!

I have played all 3 games (but haven't completed every route/scene in the third game yet just because it's sooo big)
I'm mostly interested in canon/OC pairings but I'll be willing to double!

I prefer to roleplay through PMs, and while I prefer MxF I'm more than willing to do MxM or FxF too.

I'm looking to pair my OC with either Himuro (from the first game), Hikami (second game), or Konno/Shitara (third game). Himuro would be my very first pick though!

I will say now that I can be VERY slow with replies, especially when life likes to catch me by surprise. But I'll do my best to reply in a timely manner!

Anything else? Just ask! Thanks for reading~ PM me if interested please!

Last edited:
Omg I have been waiting for this search all my life! I'm in for anything tokimemo related!
OMG YES!!! Please PM me who you'd like me to play for you or anything else you might have in mind, and we can go from there!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back