• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings To Where Will our Adventure Take Us?

Cosmic_Flare

Darkness Comes
Hello.
I’m just a humble role player who has much to learn and much to give. I consider myself experienced, but maybe not compared to many of you here on this website.

I’m trying to find a long-term partner at the moment, but if you still would like to try a shorter role play with me, that would be nice too.

I’d prefer if you’re better versed in writing (not a beginner) but I’m willing to give anyone a shot.
I like all settings, though my favorite is fantasy and I am not great with history.
I don’t have any particular plots at the moment but I can usual make a good one up from a few shared ideas with my partner.

I am quite good at creating plots on the spot and I always have them swirling around my head, so if you’re just looking for a plot but you only have half of an idea, I can also work with that.

I don’t know if any of this sounds very appealing, but if anyone likes the sound of this don’t hesitate to PM me. If you respond below I will probably tell you to message me. When you do, I would appreciate some information about your writing style (like length, amount of detail, third/first person, etc.)

Though I prefer PM’s or threads, I have just recently acquired a discord.

I don't mind if you'd like to stop the roleplay, please just let me know before you leave.
In the same way, I would appreciate your patience if I politely step away from the role play if I feel I can’t continue it properly

As a closing note, I will not write with partner who do not TRY to write with me. In other words, I will not write our story all by myself.

As of March 2, 2021 I am: Looking for just a few partners, possibly only 1 or 2

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Bump! I can do discord a lot more often now! And I’m fine with shorter posts as long as the quality is good!
For those of you who I’ve previously rped with I’m working on responses right now, I’ve just been in a slump, until now!

Bump: Only looking for a few partners! 1-3 and I’ll be a bit picky since I’d like to write a story I enjoy. Life kinda sucks rn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back