• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Usurp Death ( Finished )

Light said:
It goes silent for a moment when suddenly a rapid fire of carnage magic flies in his direction.
Ace moves from tree to tree that have yet to be devoured by the carnage magic making sure they take the hits not him. "Knew it was a good idea to have more cover around." Ace says to himself then yelling again "Don't shoot please hear me out!" Once again preparing for more carnage magic. @Light

Last edited by a moderator:
Alisha dried her eyes and sniffed. "Alex, can you sense the ocean anywhere?" 'Yes, to the East. Really, you'd have to be an idiot not to guess that.'

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Ace moves from tree to tree that have yet to be devoured by the carnage magic making sure they take the hits not him. "Knew it was a good idea to have more cover around." Ace says to himself then yelling again "Don't shoot please hear me out!" Once again preparing for more carnage magic.

[/QUOTE]
"No!" Kastanie shouts at him as she draws closer. Several missiles of carnage magic fire his way.

Light said:
"No!" Kastanie shouts at him as she draws closer. Several missiles of carnage magic fire his way.
"Why not!" Ace shouts back while dodging the missiles, and using whatever tress he could to hide behind. Ace then yelled taking a few steps closer "What have I ever done to you to be attacked!"

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Why not!" Ace shouts back while dodging the missiles, and using whatever tress he could to hide behind. Ace then yelled taking a few steps closer "What have I ever done to you to be attacked!"

[/QUOTE]
"You've done nothing. Though since you're in this game I must kill you." Carnage magic forms itself into a large wolf and charges straight towards Ace.

Light said:
"You've done nothing. Though since you're in this game I must kill you." Carnage magic forms itself into a large wolf and charges straight towards Ace.
"Why won't you listen to reason!" Ace yelled doing his best to dodge the wolf. "Just because i'm in the game doesn't dictate whether you have to kill me or not, don't you have a heart!" Ace yelled dodging the wolf and slowly making his way to Kastanie.

Alisha made her way to the ocean, breathing in the sea air. "The air is always better by the water, huh Alex?" She asked with a soft smile. 'I guess, though it would be even better if the smell of blood and death was mixed in with it.' He said with a sigh. Alisha just shuddered and looked around, wondering if there was a boat that was heading to the East Continent. "It will be nice to be back home and away from this nonsense." She muttered with a sigh of her own.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Why won't you listen to reason!" Ace yelled doing his best to dodge the wolf. "Just because i'm in the game doesn't dictate whether you have to kill me or not, don't you have a heart!" Ace yelled dodging the wolf and slowly making his way to Kastanie.

[/QUOTE]
Kastanie sends a wall of liquid carnage magic towards Ace. At least 25 feet high. While this happens Kastanie moves around Ace. She now runs towards the mountains in the farther west.

Sam moved towards the chaos that was going on. Apparently Kastanie was attacking for no reason again. He changed his sword, sensing an attack soon

"Sword #46: Magic Breaker." The sword turned into a green one. It was made to counter magic. If Alisha or Kastanie wanted to kill him, they weren't getting it done with thoughtless attacks. It'd dispel that Carnage Magic with ease, and will repel the magic-controlled shadows in a small area when put into the ground or struck

He felt the sword increase his strength. He couldn't use magic, but he'd be attacking much faster and stronger than with Arihi, as it was a one-handed sword and not designed to use magic like Arihi. The sword wasn't intended primarily for killing, just dispelling magic to get close

The guy she was attacking was just dodging all the magic shots. He made no attempt to attack. What's his style?

Sword Info

100_swords__41_60_by_lucienvox-d4ie34p.jpg

Name: Magic Breaker

Number: #46

Type: One-handed

Element: N/A (it dispels magic)

Slash Strength: 130%

Thrust Strength: 130%

Magic Strength: 0%

Speed: 120%

Magic resistance: 20% (30% with Radar Armor)

Ability: Any magic that touches the sword is dispelled immediately.

Special Move: Dispel Field- Summons a big field that dispels any magic that touches. Any magic cast within it is immediately dispelled.

Special Move Cooldown: 10 minutes

Info: As the name implies it’s a blade used to dispel, repel, and disable magic. (You can find this explanation at this site.)

Weaknesses: Prevents the user from using magic himself, even if there's armor to power up the magic.

The girl then started running, leaving the guy in a dangerous situation in the fact that the wall of liquid she sent was un-dodgeable. He could dispel a hole in the wall with ease, but he'd be helping the enemy then.

Light said:
Kastanie sends a wall of liquid carnage magic towards Ace. At least 25 feet high. While this happens Kastanie moves around Ace. She now runs towards the mountains in the farther west.
Kylesar1 said:
Sam moved towards the chaos that was going on. Apparently Kastanie was attacking for no reason again. He changed his sword, sensing an attack soon
"Sword #46: Magic Breaker." The sword turned into a green one. It was made to counter magic. If Alisha or Kastanie wanted to kill him, they weren't getting it done with thoughtless attacks. It'd dispel that Carnage Magic with ease, and will repel the magic-controlled shadows in a small area when put into the ground or struck

He felt the sword increase his strength. He couldn't use magic, but he'd be attacking much faster and stronger than with Arihi, as it was a one-handed sword and not designed to use magic like Arihi. The sword wasn't intended primarily for killing, just dispelling magic to get close

The guy she was attacking was just dodging all the magic shots. He made no attempt to attack. What's his style?

Sword Info

Special Move: Dispel Field- Summons a big field that dispels any magic that touches. Any magic cast within it is immediately dispelled.

Info: As the name implies it’s a blade used to dispel, repel, and disable magic. (You can find this explanation at this site.)

Weaknesses: Prevents the user from using magic himself, even if there's armor to power up the magic.

The girl then started running, leaving the guy in a dangerous situation in the fact that the wall of liquid she sent was un-dodgeable. He could dispel a hole in the wall with ease, but he'd be helping the enemy then.

"Well... shit." Ace said briefly looking at the wall of carnage coming at him. Ace then took off at the same direction a Kastanie running faster than he's ever ran before looking for a way out he couldn't climb a tree and he knew he couldn't keep up this pace long enough to outrun the wall. Ace sensed another participant nearby and he shouted "Help please!" Ace didn't know if the person could even help but it was his best shot it was all up to the other participant now.

ShadowHuntress said:
Alisha made her way to the ocean, breathing in the sea air. "The air is always better by the water, huh Alex?" She asked with a soft smile. 'I guess, though it would be even better if the smell of blood and death was mixed in with it.' He said with a sigh. Alisha just shuddered and looked around, wondering if there was a boat that was heading to the East Continent. "It will be nice to be back home and away from this nonsense." She muttered with a sigh of her own.
Kristy walks towards Alisha. "I'm sorry but are you lost?"

She looks at her and smiles. "Uh...yeah. I'm not from here, so I was trying to get back home, but I don't know when the next boat leaves for East Continent, so I'm just kinda waiting for now."

Eclipse walks down the alley, her footsteps hardly heard. Shadows seem to pool around her. She is not fond of Ciltow, it is too loud for her. Sighing quietly, she looks down at her feet. The shadows have taken the form of a cat again. It blinks it's opaque eyes at her. "Why don't you leave, if you hate it so much?" it telepathically communicates. Eclipse sighs. The dream, she thinks back to it. The cat seems to nod, and continues stalking down the alley beside her. "You haven't fought anyone yet, though," it remarks. I know. She turns her head toward the main road. It hasn't been time yet. The cat seems to understand. Eclipse is still thrilled every time she looks at her feet and it's there. She's an expert at manipulating shadows into things that are not alive, yet the cat obviously has a mind. A shared one, yes, but a mind nonetheless.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Well... shit." Ace said briefly looking at the wall of carnage coming at him. Ace then took off at the same direction a Kastanie running faster than he's ever ran before looking for a way out he couldn't climb a tree and he knew he couldn't keep up this pace long enough to outrun the wall. Ace sensed another participant nearby and he shouted "Help please!" Ace didn't know if the person could even help but it was his best shot it was all up to the other participant now.

[/QUOTE]
The guy's speed faltered. Sam sighed. It'd be one less guy in the game, but Sam didn't even want to be a god. He'd have to kill this guy if he attacked him, but for now, he'd just save him.

He charged to throw the sword by putting it behind his back. Grabbing the sword with both hands, he threw it towards the wall. Upon touching the liquid wall, it started dispelling it. It didn't dispel immediately. Instead, it punched a huge hole in the moving wall. It started eating away at the wall from the inside out, dispelling it. He then snapped his fingers, bringing the sword back to hand.

The sea's waves ripple below Thalia. She's in her griffin form, her wings outspread and catching the breeze. She hasn't run into anyone so far, and it's been getting annoying. I just want to fight, she thinks amiably to herself. I haven't fought for quite a while. The dream was a relief to her. It was so great to finally have a real cause to fight and cause death, not just as a reliever for boredom. She's pretty far off the coast of Ciltow, twenty miles or so.

Kylesar1 said:

Sword Info

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Well... shit." Ace said briefly looking at the wall of carnage coming at him. Ace then took off at the same direction a Kastanie running faster than he's ever ran before looking for a way out he couldn't climb a tree and he knew he couldn't keep up this pace long enough to outrun the wall. Ace sensed another participant nearby and he shouted "Help please!" Ace didn't know if the person could even help but it was his best shot it was all up to the other participant now.
By now Kastanie was long gone. Her Dragon wings had sprouted from her back, enabling her to fly at high speeds to reach the mountains miles away. The mountains in which the beasts roam.

ShadowHuntress said:
She looks at her and smiles. "Uh...yeah. I'm not from here, so I was trying to get back home, but I don't know when the next boat leaves for East Continent, so I'm just kinda waiting for now."
"Well the next boat doesn't leave for another hour. If you'd like you can stay at my cottage. It's not too far from here." Kristy smiles and gestures towards the cottage over the hill.

Kobresia said:
The sea's waves ripple below Thalia. She's in her griffin form, her wings outspread and catching the breeze. She hasn't run into anyone so far, and it's been getting annoying. I just want to fight, she thinks amiably to herself. I haven't fought for quite a while. The dream was a relief to her. It was so great to finally have a real cause to fight and cause death, not just as a reliever for boredom. She's pretty far off the coast of Ciltow, twenty miles or so.
[QUOTE="Chelsea Griffin]Eclipse walks down the alley, her footsteps hardly heard. Shadows seem to pool around her. She is not fond of Ciltow, it is too loud for her. Sighing quietly, she looks down at her feet. The shadows have taken the form of a cat again. It blinks it's opaque eyes at her. "Why don't you leave, if you hate it so much?" it telepathically communicates. Eclipse sighs. The dream, she thinks back to it. The cat seems to nod, and continues stalking down the alley beside her. "You haven't fought anyone yet, though," it remarks. I know. She turns her head toward the main road. It hasn't been time yet. The cat seems to understand. Eclipse is still thrilled every time she looks at her feet and it's there. She's an expert at manipulating shadows into things that are not alive, yet the cat obviously has a mind. A shared one, yes, but a mind nonetheless.

[/QUOTE]
Through Grimms meddling and magic. The next step Eclipse makes teleporting her directly beside Thalia. "Have fun tearing one another apart." Grimm voice rings from the sky.
[/QUOTE]

Kylesar1 said:
The guy's speed faltered. Sam sighed. It'd be one less guy in the game, but Sam didn't even want to be a god. He'd have to kill this guy if he attacked him, but for now, he'd just save him.
He charged to throw the sword by putting it behind his back. Grabbing the sword with both hands, he threw it towards the wall. Upon touching the liquid wall, it started dispelling it. It didn't dispel immediately. Instead, it punched a huge hole in the moving wall. It started eating away at the wall from the inside out, dispelling it. He then snapped his fingers, bringing the sword back to hand.
Ace stopped to catch his breath panting heavily saying "Thank.... Thank you." Ace walked up to Sam and said "Thank you so much." Ace said offering his hand to shake saying "My names Ace."Ace looked back while waiting for Sam to respond looking at the mountains "After were done talking i'm going after her." Ace said more to himself than Sam.

Devil walk though the streets, avoiding all eye contact that she can. She had always hated the way people looked at her. It was not her fault that she was born different. Not her fault that she had strange hair and eyes. Sh was different and had been all her life. Now could people just stop looking at her? She just wanted a peaceful life. Was that so hard to ask for?

Eclipse's eyes fly open as she appears near Thalia. Well, one hundred feet in the air at least. "Maledictionem!" she curses softly, and shadowy wings appear sprouting from her back. She eyes Thalia apprehensively. "Are you a contestant?" she asks, her sword drawn.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Ace stopped to catch his breath panting heavily saying "Thank.... Thank you." Ace walked up to Sam and said "Thank you so much." Ace said offering his hand to shake saying "My names Ace."Ace looked back while waiting for Sam to respond looking at the mountains "After were done talking i'm going after her." Ace said more to himself than Sam.

[/QUOTE]
Sam sheathed his sword. "The girl's magic consumes whatever it touches. I saw it consume some girl's shadows. Good luck if you want to fight her. You'll have to do more than dance around............my name's Sam. I'm a Knight." He took the guy's hand, shaking it firmly like he was taught. Like with everybody, he was suspicious until proven otherwise. Even though he didn't trust Katsanie, he knew that she wouldn't attack him if he weren't a participant in the game. Sam was sure Death didn't choose just anyone for this game. Any sudden acts of aggression, and Sam would strike him down.

TellurideDevil said:
Devil walk though the streets, avoiding all eye contact that she can. She had always hated the way people looked at her. It was not her fault that she was born different. Not her fault that she had strange hair and eyes. Sh was different and had been all her life. Now could people just stop looking at her? She just wanted a peaceful life. Was that so hard to ask for?
( You'll have to go to the character sign up tab and fill out the character sheet and wait for me to accept it. You're new to the site so you don't know how it works. I'll help you out though. )

ShadowHuntress said:
Alisha shakes her head. "No, it's fine. I don't want to hurt you." She said while curling into a little ball.
Kristy tilts her head. "Why would you hurt me? You seem like a nice person."

Thalia's griffin beak widens into something that resembles a grin as a girl seems to appear in midair. Sweet!

"Are you a contestant?" the girl asks, a hand on her sword. Thalia growls a yes, and opens her beak. White fire pours out at the girl.

Eclipse wills a wall of shadow to surround her, and she ascends quickly. The fire batters against the outside of it, tearing through quickly. Eclipse sends three bolts of shadow at the griffin, one toward the back left paw, one toward the tip of the right wing, and one toward the head.

"I may seem nice, but Alexander isn't. He loves seeing people get hurt, so I can't guarantee your safety." 'Aw, I feel acknowledged! And maybe even loved? Am I loved Alisha?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back