• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Usurp Death ( Finished )

Light said:
It goes silent for a while. Suddenly an tomahawk materializes out of thin air and flies toward Ace's head.
Ace ducks quickly, letting the tomahawk hit the wall behind him. "Okay so you don't like to be toyed with got it." Ace walked up to the tomahawk and pulled it out of the wall, he instantly knew how to use it to it's fullest extent but he put it back in the wall and pulled out a sword he had under his bed and slung it over his back and said "Where's the nearest battle?" (Be offline for a while sorry.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex chuckled. "Calm down, I'm just another confused participant that felt you nearby. Isn't it natural to follow those like you?" He asked as he started having the shadows creep up behind her.

Sam's Radar Armor picked up the creeping shadows immediately. Shadows don't just move like that, considering there weren't any people around to do something like that. He jumped out the way and stood in the open, a place with no shadows. "Heads up........" He said to the weird magic girl. The crazy-ass guy apparently used shadows to attack. His creepiness wasn't going to touch him by surprise while he has his Radar Armor. Back-handed tactics weren't good in a fight. He hated sneak attacks. ".........or down, I guess............behind you."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Ace ducks quickly, letting the tomahawk hit the wall behind him. "Okay so you don't like to be toyed with got it." Ace walked up to the tomahawk and pulled it out of the wall, he instantly knew how to use it to it's fullest extent but he put it back in the wall and pulled out a sword he had under his bed and slung it over his back and said "Where's the nearest battle?" (Be offline for a while sorry.)

[/QUOTE]
"The nearest battle is in Ciltow. A city beside the mountains in the far Western continent."

ShadowHuntress said:
Alex chuckled. "Calm down, I'm just another confused participant that felt you nearby. Isn't it natural to follow those like you?" He asked as he started having the shadows creep up behind her.
Kylesar1 said:
Sam's Radar Armor picked up the creeping shadows immediately. Shadows don't just move like that, considering there weren't any people around to do something like that. He jumped out the way and stood in the open, a place with no shadows. "Heads up........" He said to the weird magic girl. The crazy-ass guy apparently used shadows to attack. His creepiness wasn't going to touch him by surprise while he has his Radar Armor. Back-handed tactics weren't good in a fight. He hated sneak attacks. ".........or down, I guess............behind you."
Kastanie was again releasing carnage magic in the form of gas each time she exhaled. The particles spread and fuse with the oxygen in the air and end up touching the shadows making their way toward her. They start to devour the shadows and from there they travel to the caster. They start to eat away at the lunatics shoe. "I can smell the deception spilling from your pores."

Kastanie runs toward Sapphire and front flips. Once she faces Sam while she's upside down in the air she fires Carnage magic in the form of a liquid out of her mouth at him. She couldn't trust anybody anymore. Once she lands the flip she throws a punch at Sapphire with her Carnage gloves. Aiming for the temple. The moment she makes contact it'll be over for Sapphire seeing that she or he can't cut out her temple to stop the magic from spreading.

Shadows leap to protect Alex and it wraps itself around her arm. It then made its way around her body. "That wasn't very smart, now was it?" He asked, looking at her with insane eyes. "I do hope you-" he stopped and grabbed his head. "No, stop it." He roared. 'No! Stop hurting her!' Sapphire shouted, taking her body back and quickly the shadows released the girl. Sapphire backed up against the wall behind her and slid down it. "Damn it Alex...I told you to stop that..." she muttered, trying to keep him at bay.

Sam looked at her as she jumped, and saw the magic come from her mouth. He dodged easily. The winds whipped up immediately, and became razor sharp. The winds didn't touch him. Sam sighed. "So I call the shadows underneath you, and you try to kill me. Ok then."

Sam decided to watch this battle. He had to keep a firm guard up, since this girl just went berserk out of nowhere

ShadowHuntress said:
Shadows leap to protect Alex and it wraps itself around her arm. It then made its way around her body. "That wasn't very smart, now was it?" He asked, looking at her with insane eyes. "I do hope you-" he stopped and grabbed his head. "No, stop it." He roared. 'No! Stop hurting her!' Sapphire shouted, taking her body back and quickly the shadows released the girl. Sapphire backed up against the wall behind her and slid down it. "Damn it Alex...I told you to stop that..." she muttered, trying to keep him at bay.
"I still don't trust her. I think we should take both of their legs or just kill them right now. Maybe even Dragon form. Unless you still want to try that friendship thing. Whatever you want to do I say go for it."

Kastanie thinks for a moment. Maybe she should give them a chance. They could be extremely dangerous so picking a fight as soon as she encounters them wouldn't be a good thing to do. The gloves disappear and the liquid and oxygenated carnage magic return to her by entering the pores of her skin. She does replace her saliva with liquid carnage magic to spit at Sapphire just in case she does make a wild move. She couldn't go completely unarmed.

As for Sam, she had her Dragon scales replace the skin on her back, back legs and behind. Underneath her clothes to make sure he doesn't leave a fatal blow if he attacks from behind. "Are you two apart of the game Grimm set up?"

Sapphire nods. "Yes, but I'm not crazy about it. I don't like hurting people. But Alex...oh, he loves it. A chance to kill, he says." She says as she tears up. "Why is this going on? Why did I have to be invovled? I don't kill people." 'But I do, which makes this that much more enjoyable. When you squirm, my heart races.' He cackled. "No...no, that isn't funny."

Sam yawned as the guy.........or girl..........whatever, starts laughing like a crazy-man. Shouldn't it be obvious? "If by Grimm, you mean Death, then yea. I didn't think you lunatics would actually run around trying to kill people. Hell, I was half in denial until you started stalking me. I don't even want to be a god. I do need to defend myself from all you lunatics though."

He paused. He's usually silent, but this wasn't a usual time. "I mean seriously, we have zero motive to kill each other, and know absolutely nothing about each other...........other than what we've seen in the past 5 minutes. Telling from the fact that you attacked me after I call those shadows underneath you, I can't exactly make any alliances for this game." Damn, was this girl so paranoid that she'd attack anyone in her path. "Tell me now if you're the rampaging type. You're like a cat in a corner."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Sapphire repeated. "I don't want to. I don't want to play this sick game." 'God, would you shut up? It's a fun game and you're going to play, whether you like it or not.' Alex yelled, laughing like a madman. "Shut up Alex! No one wants to listen to you go on your psychotic rampages." She said.

Light said:
"The nearest battle is in Ciltow. A city beside the mountains in the far Western continent."
Kastanie was again releasing carnage magic in the form of gas each time she exhaled. The particles spread and fuse with the oxygen in the air and end up touching the shadows making their way toward her. They start to devour the shadows and from there they travel to the caster. They start to eat away at the lunatics shoe. "I can smell the deception spilling from your pores."

Kastanie runs toward Sapphire and front flips. Once she faces Sam while she's upside down in the air she fires Carnage magic in the form of a liquid out of her mouth at him. She couldn't trust anybody anymore. Once she lands the flip she throws a punch at Sapphire with her Carnage gloves. Aiming for the temple. The moment she makes contact it'll be over for Sapphire seeing that she or he can't cut out her temple to stop the magic from spreading.
"Would you mind explaining how i'm going to get to the Western continent?" Ace yelled not so much out of anger but out of trying to get his point across.

ShadowHuntress said:
Sapphire nods. "Yes, but I'm not crazy about it. I don't like hurting people. But Alex...oh, he loves it. A chance to kill, he says." She says as she tears up. "Why is this going on? Why did I have to be invovled? I don't kill people." 'But I do, which makes this that much more enjoyable. When you squirm, my heart races.' He cackled. "No...no, that isn't funny."
Kylesar1 said:
Sam yawned as the guy.........or girl..........whatever, starts laughing like a crazy-man. Shouldn't it be obvious? "If by Grimm, you mean Death, then yea. I didn't think you lunatics would actually run around trying to kill people. Hell, I was half in denial until you started stalking me. I don't even want to be a god. I do need to defend myself from all you lunatics though."
He paused. He's usually silent, but this wasn't a usual time. "I mean seriously, we have zero motive to kill each other, and know absolutely nothing about each other...........other than what we've seen in the past 5 minutes. Telling from the fact that you attacked me after I call those shadows underneath you, I can't exactly make any alliances for this game." Damn, was this girl so paranoid that she'd attack anyone in her path. "Tell me now if you're the rampaging type. You're like a cat in a corner."
"Okay. Let's all agree on one things. None of us want to kill each other but we're just paranoid. My name is Kastanie Tildeath."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Would you mind explaining how i'm going to get to the Western continent?" Ace yelled not so much out of anger but out of trying to get his point across.

[/QUOTE]
"I'll send you there the moment you step out your door."

Light said:
"Okay. Let's all agree on one things. None of us want to kill each other but we're just paranoid. My name is Kastanie Tildeath."
"I'll send you there the moment you step out your door."
"Okay then." Ace made his way downstairs and stopped in front of the door, he took a deep breath and he stepped out of the door.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]"Okay then." Ace made his way downstairs and stopped in front of the door, he took a deep breath and he stepped out of the door.

[/QUOTE]
He's suddenly standing beside the others in the city of Ciltow.

Light said:
He's suddenly standing beside the others in the city of Ciltow.
Ace took a quick around at everybody they all looked paranoid, like they couldn't trust anyone at all. "Hi everyone i'm Ace and i'm not looking to fight, I assume that Grimm made all of you participants as well?" Ace asked hoping he wouldn't get attacked.

(I just realized that I was mixing up my character names from another RP (' :| ))

Alisha smiled at her and offered her a smile. "I'm Alisha." She said quietly.

"Ya know....." Sam said, waving his hand. ".........you should really go see a High Priest priest or something."

The girl spoke. "Paranoid? I'm not. I just wait until one of you attacks, then move. The first rule of being a Knight is not making the first strike. The second rule is keeping your cool."

"Anyways, Who the hell wants to be a god of death? Sounds like a pain in the ass. Death is the one who grabs the soul of those who die, and takes them to Paradise or Underworld. Not a job I want."

Sam yawned again. "My name's Sam Cross."

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Ace took a quick around at everybody they all looked paranoid, like they couldn't trust anyone at all. "Hi everyone i'm Ace and i'm not looking to fight, I assume that Grimm made all of you participants as well?" Ace asked hoping he wouldn't get attacked.

[/QUOTE]
ShadowHuntress said:
(I just realized that I was mixing up my character names from another RP (' :| ))
Alisha smiled at her and offered her a smile. "I'm Alisha." She said quietly.
Kylesar1 said:
"Ya know....." Sam said, waving his hand. ".........you should really go see a High Priest priest or something."
The girl spoke. "Paranoid? I'm not. I just wait until one of you attacks, then move. The first rule of being a Knight is not making the first strike. The second rule is keeping your cool."

"Anyways, Who the hell wants to be a god of death? Sounds like a pain in the ass. Death is the one who grabs the soul of those who die, and takes them to Paradise or Underworld. Not a job I want."

Sam yawned again. "My name's Sam Cross."
Kastanie looks toward Ace and nods her head. "Yes Grimm made us participants. It seems to be one big game to him." Kastanie starts to walk towards the nearest restaurant since she is quite hungry.

"Well Ace, Alisha, and Sam. Would you all care to join me for a friendly breakfast?"

Alisha smiles and stands up. "Sure, that seems like fun." 'Food? Good, I'm starving' Alex said happily. ' And who's fault is that? You're the one who left before we could eat anything.' Alisha thought, sighing.

ShadowHuntress said:
Alisha smiles and stands up. "Sure, that seems like fun." 'Food? Good, I'm starving' Alex said happily. ' And who's fault is that? You're the one who left before we could eat anything.' Alisha thought, sighing.
Kastanie enters the restaurant and waits for the others to follow. "Hey Alisha. I have a question for you. Why can't you take control of that one crazy guy in your mind? Or at least get along with him."

"It may be easy for us to get along Kastanie but for others it may not be so easy. For now just focus on food, since you've failed to bring me food." The carnage magic speaking in her mind chuckles.

Alisha sighs. "How do you get along with someone who's insane and only focuses on killing others?" She asked. 'Oh shut it. There's no need to get feisty. There's nothing wrong with murder.' He chuckled insanely.

ShadowHuntress said:
Alisha sighs. "How do you get along with someone who's insane and only focuses on killing others?" She asked. 'Oh shut it. There's no need to get feisty. There's nothing wrong with murder.' He chuckled insanely.
"Well my magic does the same thing at times but you just have to comprise and try not to argue as much. Then you'll warm up to each other." Kastanie gives Alisha a smile.

Alisha smiles sadly. "Yeah, right." She muttered. 'Oh, come on now! Lets give it a try! You allow me to murder everyone within a two mile radius and I'll give you your body for the rest of the week, while adding my own little remarks. Perfect settlement for each week, right?' 'No! That's awful and I don't like the sound of it!' She mentally shouted, causing her to sigh again. "I don't think I can compromise with a freak who only cares about killing people."

Last edited by a moderator:
ShadowHuntress said:
Alisha smiles sadly. "Yeah, right." She muttered. 'Oh, come on now! Lets give it a try! You allow me to murder everyone within a two mile radius and I'll give you your body for the rest of the week, while adding my own little remarks. Perfect settlement for each week, right?' 'No! That's awful and I don't like the sound of it!' She mentally shouted, causing her to sigh again. "I don't think I can compromise with a freak who only cares about killing people."
"Hhmmm. Do you mind if I have Carnage take a look in there for a moment. I bet he can get him to shut up for a while." Kastanie grins and holds her hand out. "Don't worry, Carnage won't bite. Right?"

"Sure."

Alisha hesitantly takes her hand, eyeing her warily. 'Hahaha! Oh, this should be good! Give it your best shot! I dare ya!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back