• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy To Usurp Death ( Finished )

"I'd be lying if I said you weren't, but I still don't trust you at all. You and him are one and the same, so that craziness cancels it out." He was completely serious. A cute ass girl here with the mind of a killer wasn't worth fooling with, despite her looks

Sam finished and ordered more. He's now on his third huge plate of food.

ShadowHuntress said:
Alisha pouted. "I can't control how he is or that shadow power. He figured out I had it and uses it. All I see it as is a weapon for killing and I don't like it." She thought for a minute on what be said. "Wait, you think I'm cute?"
Kylesar1 said:
"I'd be lying if I said you weren't, but I still don't trust you at all. You and him are one and the same, so that craziness cancels it out." He was completely serious. A cute ass girl here with the mind of a killer wasn't worth fooling with, despite her looks
Sam finished and ordered more. He's now on his third huge plate of food.
Kastanie sits there and watches them flirt. Carnage magic spills out her mouth in the form of a gas and simply glides over his plate of food. Everything including the plate and a section of the table is gone. "Oops.... that was Carnage, not me."

Alisha looks at her and giggles. "Nice." She said. "And you, he hardly ever takes control and I am not crazy. Jerk." She muttered as she crossed her arms in frustration.

Sam's Radar Armor picked up the magic floating, but his winds weren't with the program. It fucked up his food and his table. Sam didn't even flinch when it did. He instead yawned. He snapped his fingers and the wind whipped up again. He pointed at their table, and a piece of razor wind flew at the single leg of their table. It popped up in the air. He pointed at the now detached tabletop and the razor wind ripped it into perfectly cut cubes.

"So in the event that he does take control, he leaves a body count? If the answer is yes, then no. By the way, I wouldn't have to be so blunt if you stopped asking me to do so. If keeping myself secure makes me a jerk, then so be it." He moved to the untouched section of the table, which was even further from their table, and ordered more food. That magic wouldn't be doing that again. The wind would scatter it

ShadowHuntress said:
Alisha looks at her and giggles. "Nice." She said. "And you, he hardly ever takes control and I am not crazy. Jerk." She muttered as she crossed her arms in frustration.
Kylesar1 said:
Sam's Radar Armor picked up the magic floating, but his winds weren't with the program. It fucked up his food and his table. Sam didn't even flinch when it did. He instead yawned. He snapped his fingers and the wind whipped up again. He pointed at their table, and a piece of razor wind flew at the single leg of their table. It popped up in the air. He pointed at the now detached tabletop and the razor wind ripped it into perfectly cut cubes.
"So in the event that he does take control, he leaves a body count? If the answer is yes, then no. By the way, I wouldn't have to be so blunt if you stopped asking me to do so. If keeping myself secure makes me a jerk, then so be it." He moved to the untouched section of the table, which was even further from their table, and ordered more food. That magic wouldn't be doing that again. The wind would scatter it
Kastanie looks at the destroyed table. "Hey! I said we're not going after each other! You're the only one here making things hostile. You keep pointing fingers at us but neither of us have a radar cloak and a sword on them! Not even her insane side if trying to kill someone at the moment. Carnage doesn't have any intention of hurting anyone here he went for your food instead of going for you when he had a chance." Kastanie rolls her eyes and crosses her arms over her chest. "Ridiculous for a knight."

ShadowHuntress said:
Alisha shrugs. "He has every right to be on edge. Leave him be." She said with a smile.
"Yeah but there's a limit to it when there's nobody attacking him and he's the only one threatening to attack somebody." Kastanie orders an entire new table and some food.

"It's alright Kastanie. Wouldn't you attack if you thought he was attacking you? It's basically the same thing." She said. 'No, don't defend him! Get a fight started! Lets have some fun!' Alex cheered. "Shut up Alex." She muttered.

Sam laughed. He tested their logic and it failed miserably. "That was a logic test. Look at what you're saying lady: You say you and Carnage aren't going after me. He was just going after my food and my table. Did I not do the same? I wasn't going for you, I was just going for your table instead of you when I had the chance. Allow me to elaborate. You're free to counter my point if I'm wrong in my reasoning..........."

"That Carnage just destroyed my food and my table.......... it came from your body. I have every right to assume both you and Carnage are after me. On the flip-side, my wind just destroyed your table. I directed it. You proved my point by assuming I was going for you, even if I didn't attack you. Even if I reason that I was going for your table, the table was in your immediate vicinity, so you still believe I was going for you. My saying my wind is a separate being won't excuse it."

"The same applies to the other girl. If her insane side takes over, it's still in her body and her mind that she's living in harmony with, so I have reason to believe that both of them are after me if he attacks."

"Is that reasoning really wrong to stick by? Is it REALLY ridiculous for a knight? You JUST SAW first hand how both your logic looks in the eyes of those around you. To those around you, both of you and your other sides are one in the same, even if it's not the case deep down."

Kylesar1 said:
Sam laughed. He tested their logic and it failed miserably. "That was a logic test. Look at what you're saying lady: You say you and Carnage aren't going after me. He was just going after my food and my table. Did I not do the same? I wasn't going for you, I was just going for your table instead of you when I had the chance. Allow me to elaborate. You're free to counter my point if I'm wrong in my reasoning..........."
"That Carnage just destroyed my food and my table.......... it came from your body. I have every right to assume both you and Carnage are after me. On the flip-side, my wind just destroyed your table. I directed it. You proved my point by assuming I was going for you, even if I didn't attack you. Even if I reason that I was going for your table, the table was in your immediate vicinity, so you still believe I was going for you. My saying my wind is a separate being won't excuse it."

"The same applies to the other girl. If her insane side takes over, it's still in her body and her mind that she's living in harmony with, so I have reason to believe that both of them are after me if he attacks."

"Is that reasoning really wrong to stick by? Is it REALLY ridiculous for a knight? You JUST SAW first hand how both your logic looks in the eyes of those around you. To those around you, both of you and your other sides are one in the same, even if it's not the case deep down."
"Whether or not Carnage went for your food doesn't mean you have to retaliate back in such a way. He only ate your food that I'm paying for. Thank you very much, I also have to for the plate and the table Carnage ate and the table you destroyed out of a childish mentality of, she did it first."

Kastanie sighs and rubs the bridge of her nose just from the thought of how much she'll have to pay. "Also she's a completely different person than him. She's against this game while he's all for it. So it wouldn't be both of them trying to attack. Maybe if you stopped being paranoid you would notice because like I said. You may want to put yourself in the position of trying to protect yourself from a threat but the only one threatening anyone here. Is you." With that she starts to notice how the entire restaurant is taking notice of the high speed winds whipping around him. The sounds weren't too great.

Alisha looks between both of them and sighs. "Can you two stop fighting please? It's awful to watch and I don't like the attention we're getting either." She says with worry in her voice.

ShadowHuntress said:
Alisha looks between both of them and sighs. "Can you two stop fighting please? It's awful to watch and I don't like the attention we're getting either." She says with worry in her voice.
Kastanie calm down and looks in the opposite direction of the knight. "Fine."

Light said:
"Whether or not Carnage went for your food doesn't mean you have to retaliate back in such a way. He only ate your food that I'm paying for. Thank you very much, I also have to for the plate and the table Carnage ate and the table you destroyed out of a childish mentality of, she did it first."
Kastanie sighs and rubs the bridge of her nose just from the thought of how much she'll have to pay. "Also she's a completely different person than him. She's against this game while he's all for it. So it wouldn't be both of them trying to attack. Maybe if you stopped being paranoid you would notice because like I said. You may want to put yourself in the position of trying to protect yourself from a threat but the only one threatening anyone here. Is you." With that she starts to notice how the entire restaurant is taking notice of the high speed winds whipping around him. The sounds weren't too great.

Sam looked the girl and shook his head.
"How the hell would I know if that thing was going for my food. Do I control it? Do you not remember when you put that crap in the air at the potion shop............or did he just decide to jump into the air? What was he going for then? I didn't have any food to eat then. Was he trying to hug me or something? That stuff is magic. I saw it eat away at the girl's shadows. I can't just sit here and say 'oh it's ok for that corrosive-ass magic to eat away my table and my food without warning, despite the fact that if it touches me, it'll start eating me too.'

That's lack of common sense. "I'm not threatening a thing. Look at that perfectly chopped table. It wouldn't be in perfect cuts if I were threatening you. I haven't drawn my sword yet. I wasn't threatening you, yet you wouldn't know that because you don't know how I work. I met you about about an hour ago, and you just assume I'm supposed to know that if corrosive-ass gas comes into my area and destroys all my shit right in front of me, it's not a threat or even a subtle warning to my life. The least you could've done was given me some sort of warning. Maybe a little 'heads up' like I did for those shadows. You reacted the same exact way earlier, but now it's suddenly bad because you're on the receiving side."

He summoned a coin bag and gave it to the nurse as she walked over to the area. "This covers the cubed table."

ShadowHuntress said:

He snapped his fingers and his wind calmed to a silent breeze. "Agree to disagree. Don't send that shit towards me without some kind of warning if you don't want it to be taken as a threat. Dying isn't on my to do list."

Alisha sighs. "Meaning you won't stop. And I don't think anyone plans on dying." 'Though we all will if we don't start killing each other before a year is up. Or have you forgotten that?' Alex asked, a chuckle in this voice.

Kylesar1 said:

Sam looked the girl and shook his head.
"How the hell would I know if that thing was going for my food. Do I control it? Do you not remember when you put that crap in the air at the potion shop............or did he just decide to jump into the air? What was he going for then? I didn't have any food to eat then. Was he trying to hug me or something? That stuff is magic. I saw it eat away at the girl's shadows. I can't just sit here and say 'oh it's ok for that corrosive-ass magic to eat away my table and my food without warning, despite the fact that if it touches me, it'll start eating me too.'

That's lack of common sense. "I'm not threatening a thing. Look at that perfectly chopped table. It wouldn't be in perfect cuts if I were threatening you. I haven't drawn my sword yet. I wasn't threatening you, yet you wouldn't know that because you don't know how I work. I met you about about an hour ago, and you just assume I'm supposed to know that if corrosive-ass gas comes into my area and destroys all my shit right in front of me, it's not a threat or even a subtle warning to my life. The least you could've done was given me some sort of warning. Maybe a little 'heads up' like I did for those shadows. You reacted the same exact way earlier, but now it's suddenly bad because you're on the receiving side."

He summoned a coin bag and gave it to the nurse as she walked over to the area. "This covers the cubed table."

He snapped his fingers and his wind calmed to a silent breeze. "Agree to disagree. Don't send that shit towards me without some kind of warning if you don't want it to be taken as a threat. Dying isn't on my to do list."
ShadowHuntress said:
Alisha sighs. "Meaning you won't stop. And I don't think anyone plans on dying." 'Though we all will if we don't start killing each other before a year is up. Or have you forgotten that?' Alex asked, a chuckle in this voice.
Even if this entire argument made her seem like a hypocrite. Kastanie refused to let anyone accuse Carnage of attacking anything in the moments he wasn't trying to. "No, Carnage was just keeping an eye on you for me. That's why I spread him around the city. He also devoured the shadows to protect me. When I attacked you earlier it was because I saw a huge guy probably older than me in armour with a sword. Of course I attacked on reflex, that's startling. Carnage did not mean to hurt you in any other moment but that one and that's that!" Kastanie ran her hand through her hair.

"You know, you don't have to do this. You can just drop the argument."

Kastanie speaks out loud. "No Carnage, I refuse to let anyone point fingers at you."

Alisha got up and left, paying for her meal. She didn't want to be around any more negative things. It only seemed to feed Alexander's thoughts, making them harder to control. This is why she lived alone, so she wouldn't hurt anybody. 'Oh come on! I was so close to feeling it! And then we could've started the game! Why'd you have to leave?'

ShadowHuntress said:
Alisha got up and left, paying for her meal. She didn't want to be around any more negative things. It only seemed to feed Alexander's thoughts, making them harder to control. This is why she lived alone, so she wouldn't hurt anybody. 'Oh come on! I was so close to feeling it! And then we could've started the game! Why'd you have to leave?'
Kastanie watches her leave and sighs. There would be no point in chasing after her. She doesn't want to be around either one of them. It's about time Kastanie went on her own anyways. It would be much easier to bring herself to kill them if she does so. She continues to eat her food.

She continues to walk, wondering where she was going. "We should have never left the East. Now I'm lost and have no idea how to get back home." She said, tearing up. "Damn you Alex!" She shouted, sobbing. 'Woah, hey, this isn't my fault! You're technically the one who stepped out of the house.' "While you were taking over my body! That isn't fair, blaming it on me!"

His winds whipped up again. It started cutting up the restaurant. This woman felt as if Carnage doing whatever it wants is completely ok, screw what others think. Spying on others? He wasn't exactly attacking, so it's fine. Destroying someone's food, and the restaurant's tables? He wasn't going for anyBODY so it's perfectly fine. It was these people he didn't want to fool around with.

The ones that didn't take responsibility for their actions. Even if Carnage did do it, she's his vessel, and SHE still has to take the blame if he does something. Case in point? The fact that SHE has to pay for the dissolved table. Carnage wasn't paying for a thing

Sam got up and left, paying for his own food. After he left that door, they were certain enemies from now on

Alisha sat against a wall, crying. All she wanted was to go home, but she didn't know how. And Alex wasn't helping; he was on a rant about not being allowed to kill someone.

Kylesar1 said:
His winds whipped up again. It started cutting up the restaurant. This woman felt as if Carnage doing whatever it wants is completely ok, screw what others think. Spying on others? He wasn't exactly attacking, so it's fine. Destroying someone's food, and the restaurant's tables? He wasn't going for anyBODY so it's perfectly fine. It was these people he didn't want to fool around with.
The ones that didn't take responsibility for their actions. Even if Carnage did do it, she's his vessel, and SHE still has to take the blame if he does something. Case in point? The fact that SHE has to pay for the dissolved table. Carnage wasn't paying for a thing

Sam got up and left, paying for his own food. After he left that door, they were certain enemies from now on
ShadowHuntress said:
Alisha sat against a wall, crying. All she wanted was to go home, but she didn't know how. And Alex wasn't helping; he was on a rant about not being allowed to kill someone.
Kastanie herself left the restaurant. Carnage magic surrounds her body and she disappears. She appears at the city line. "It's time to leave. I'm going farther west. There should be some rare and strong beings on the mountains and on the other side." Kastanie starts walking out of the city and into the forest to start her long journey.

"Why not go to the continent overseas? You may find some other participants there and a possible lead to your family."

"I'll test my luck on this continent. There are places I still haven't seen yet. Carnage.... just forget about my family okay? It's a lost cause anyways." She goes into silent thought while she walks.

ShadowHuntress said:
Kylesar1 said:

Kristy was passing by when she hear crying right around the corner. She wanted to check it out and help the person when she slammed into somebody in a cloak coming out a restaurant door. She let out a large yelp that could be heard at some distance and fell to the ground. She sat there for a moment holding her nose until she got up. Still holding her nose though.

Ace heard the crying and decided to avoid it even though he wanted to help, one because it may be a trap two because since they had all just been in a big argument he didn't know who he could trust anymore. Instead Ace made his way out of the city not wanting to stay where there were many participants he made his way to the forest towards the west hoping that nobody would be there. Sadly Ace was wrong because he soon sensed a near by participant in the woods with him but he decided not to pursue and he kept going on his own path waiting to see what the other participant would do. @Light

Light said:
Suddenly Carnage magic shoots towards Ace. Devouring the trees it runs into. Kastanie is no longer playing the friendship card.
Ace dives forward, the carnage magic barely missing him. Ace then tries to distance himself from the trees that are being devoured. Ace then decides to yell "Don't shoot, i'm not an enemy hear me out!" Ace then stands on guard waiting for either a response or more carnage magic.

[QUOTE="Cadin shadow lord]Ace dives forward, the carnage magic barely missing him. Ace then tries to distance himself from the trees that are being devoured. Ace then decides to yell "Don't shoot, i'm not an enemy hear me out!" Ace then stands on guard waiting for either a response or more carnage magic.

[/QUOTE]
It goes silent for a moment when suddenly a rapid fire of carnage magic flies in his direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back